Dangan Ronpa XXVI - End

Subforum for the popular Dangan Ronpa forum games.

Re: Dangan Ronpa XXVI - Trial 1 Results

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun May 16, 2021 2:13 am

Connie smirks, rolling their shoulders before crossing their arms.

"You'd better, because unlike you, I'm not a fucking coward. Gods, you didn't even have the spine to actually take him out yourself, you resorted to a trap. Couldn't even look him in the eyes like the pathetic little she-cur you are,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby AcidicBreeze » Sun May 16, 2021 2:27 am

Marcella seems quite mad rising to the bait.
Oh what, You think i'm some psycho that enjoys murdering. You think i'd rather stab them up in a slow and painful process? No get a fucking grip. I did what I had to in the most humane possible way. The bracelets poisons are painless. Would you rather I case them tremendous pain, or is what happened just not interesting enough for you.
AcidicBreeze Gen 2 Edition
Spoiler: Danganronpa XXVI: Marcella Usoro - Ultimate Medic
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

Postby CheezePie » Sun May 16, 2021 2:29 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:"And guess who investigated the teacher's room. Fucking Jan. Guess you being executed is karma for not investigating properly!"

"Not investigating properly", huh?
And how should I have known the teacher's room was oh so important?
Supposedly we only wanted to check for alibi reasons.
And i scanned both of the rooms involved in the murder... it's pretty funny, could've been helpful if I investigated one of them in depth instead.
But would you even believe me, M. Motivational Speaker?
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby cob709 » Sun May 16, 2021 4:15 am

Medicine is a tool used by the government to plant thoughts into people's minds and control them!
By using this devious method, Marcella has ended up killing a person and doomed two others to their death!
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Postby UzayAltay » Sun May 16, 2021 4:33 am

Puhuhuhuhuhu. It is so entertaining to watch people falling into despair and fighting between! It is how despair spreads.

CheezePie wrote:
LetitiaWilson wrote:"And guess who investigated the teacher's room. Fucking Jan. Guess you being executed is karma for not investigating properly!"

"Not investigating properly", huh?
And how should I have known the teacher's room was oh so important?
Supposedly we only wanted to check for alibi reasons.
And i scanned both of the rooms involved in the murder... it's pretty funny, could've been helpful if I investigated one of them in depth instead.
But would you even believe me, M. Motivational Speaker?

Are you sure that everything was normal in the rooms you investigated, or did you forget about a small but important detail? Which, ironically, costed your life.
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby AcidicBreeze » Sun May 16, 2021 5:00 am

cob709 wrote:Medicine is a tool used by the government to plant thoughts into people's minds and control them!
By using this devious method, Marcella has ended up killing a person and doomed two others to their death!

Marcella approaches Illumidi Looking furious before stopping just short
Do you ever shut up about your crazed conspiracy theories. This isn't some fucking game. You don't know anything in that crazed head of yours.
Marcella gives a huff before backing off.
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Sun May 16, 2021 5:02 am

Puhuhuhuhu. You... are... wrongggg. This is definitely a game.
Just that stakes are a bit high, but that doesn't change it is a game. Puhuhuhuhu.

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby CheezePie » Sun May 16, 2021 5:12 am

wait the door to the victim's room was open?
never paid attention to the "you entered through the open door" part
that's kinda dumb
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby UzayAltay » Sun May 16, 2021 5:30 am

CheezePie wrote:wait the door to the victim's room was open?
that's kinda dumb

(ooc= yeah
I legit realised killer would get away probably upon you not mentioning it
also like indepthing there probably wouldn't give you more than that unless you ask for sth that didn't come my mind originally, such as cob asking for corridor footprints
and like, it was the biggest clue (most important truthbullet, in a sense) you got for this trial alongside with 6 sets of footsteps (though door being open was a much important clue)
and like you also didn't use that 6 sets of footsteps clue, which would softclear you as for 6 sets of steps to happen with you being killer, you must leave pool twice after A5.
You had two evidence which could save you, one you didn't say and one you didn't use despite being found by Illumidi. I don't think you are sole responsible for that loss but if you had realised these two clues, or how they could help you, trial may have gone way different.
About other mistakes/things I want to say, after execution.)

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun May 16, 2021 5:43 am

AcidicBreeze wrote:Marcella seems quite mad rising to the bait.
Oh what, You think i'm some psycho that enjoys murdering. You think i'd rather stab them up in a slow and painful process? No get a fucking grip. I did what I had to in the most humane possible way. The bracelets poisons are painless. Would you rather I case them tremendous pain, or is what happened just not interesting enough for you.

Connie stares at Marcella...then bursts into hysterical laughter.

"PAINLESS! HUMANE! You actually believe the bear! You believed the thing that trapped us in this fucking game! Why? Because it told you so? Holy shit! You really are stupid, aren't you?"

The wild laughter continues for several seconds, then stops just as suddenly as it began, their expression dropping into a sadistic snarl.

"And don't give us that whole "Oh woe is me, I was forced to do it! I didn't want to!" bullshit, you know as well as I do that some part of you enjoyed it, loved it, craved it.

You're just too weak to admit it,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby AcidicBreeze » Sun May 16, 2021 7:03 am

Marcella gives a cold stare at connie
you don't have the faintest idea why I did what did...All your doing is blabbing words to try and make yourself feel in control of the situation.
Marcella pauses before giving a smirk walking up to stare down connie
And your doing this because deep down your afraid aren't you. You call me weak a coward and make all these threats yelling about, but if it comes to it your all bark and no bite... If something really went down, whos going to be the one running?
She pokes a finger on connie chest meeting them eye for eye.
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

Postby Ezradekezra » Sun May 16, 2021 7:39 am

*eats popcorn*
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby dolphina » Sun May 16, 2021 7:40 am

Caleb sighs and steps between the two, glaring at them before shoving them aggressively apart. “Let’s not. If... this altercation becomes... physical... out of... the three... of us...” Caleb doesn’t finish his threat.
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Emily372 » Sun May 16, 2021 7:44 am

Nikki looks at Marcella in shock.
YOU killed Jordan!? I thought I cleared you!
Nikki stares at the monitor, and then at Jan and Juniper.
And you managed to frame Jan, too! Then again, he looked more suspicious than you did...
Serial Killer has killed the TT Jailor... and now the Town has congratulated that serial killer for no reason.
That TT Jailor has a will covered in blood, making it unreadable...
Since there is no medium, the town lost to the SK.
Emily372
Witch
Witch

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun May 16, 2021 7:46 am

"I have a VERY clear idea of why you did what you did: Because you're a COWARD. You admitted it yourself! You only did it because you didn't want to die! That's the problem with you people, you act like death is something to be avoided at all costs, even if it means sending someone else to it instead! If that's not the ultimate act of cowardice, I don't know what is!

And bitch, please, you think this is my first tango with the Reaper? Been there, done that, got the scars to prove it! Death doesn't scare me. I'm not so stupid as to walk into a speeding train - Well, not a second time, anyway - but doesn't mean it scares me, either. Fact is, when things REALLY go down, unlike your sorry little bitch ass, I'm gonna either be stood right in the fucking eye of the storm, embracing the chaos...Or I'm going to be the one bringing the house down.

As for your little comment of being all bark and no bite, you'll find out tonight how much bite I have,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby dolphina » Sun May 16, 2021 7:47 am

“This is never going to get resolved, is it...?”

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby AcidicBreeze » Sun May 16, 2021 7:54 am

Oh ho ho, look at mister tough guy here. Why wait for tonight coward, ill beat you right after this is over.
Marcella lets out a hiss
If you wanna see real cowardice just look in a mirror. What did you do for jan? You didn't even try and keep them alive. If i recall correctly you were one of the first to call it a "pretty clear cut case" You even used the exact same method as me and didn't say a word. Deep down you were glad you weren't the one suspected hey, just let someone else be voted and you would be just fine rather then risk it for yourself.
Marcela lets out a scoff
And as for your last comment, do you really think your the only person here that has faced deaths door? If i was really a coward that feared death do you think i would remain here. There's something far I value far more then that.
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner

Postby CheezePie » Sun May 16, 2021 7:56 am

dolphina wrote:Caleb sighs and steps between the two, glaring at them before shoving them aggressively apart. “Let’s not. If... this altercation becomes... physical... out of... the three... of us...” Caleb doesn’t finish his threat.

Hah, what, are you gonna beat them up? Can't wait.

UzayAltay wrote:
CheezePie wrote:wait the door to the victim's room was open?
that's kinda dumb

(ooc= yeah
I legit realised killer would get away probably upon you not mentioning it
also like indepthing there probably wouldn't give you more than that unless you ask for sth that didn't come my mind originally, such as cob asking for corridor footprints
and like, it was the biggest clue (most important truthbullet, in a sense) you got for this trial alongside with 6 sets of footsteps (though door being open was a much important clue)
and like you also didn't use that 6 sets of footsteps clue, which would softclear you as for 6 sets of steps to happen with you being killer, you must leave pool twice after A5.
You had two evidence which could save you, one you didn't say and one you didn't use despite being found by Illumidi. I don't think you are sole responsible for that loss but if you had realised these two clues, or how they could help you, trial may have gone way different.
About other mistakes/things I want to say, after execution.)

... yup, i really didn't think about the footprints, i pretty much gave up thinking at some point
everyone just accepted i'm the culprit so /shrug
as for the door being open, well, i didn't pay enough attention to the investigation results
but i do kinda feel like it should've been emphasised a bit more than "You entered inside from the open door."
i should've looked for any other water sources too, i guess... the sink is mentioned in both my results and the room descriptions
CheezePie
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby dolphina » Sun May 16, 2021 8:04 am

CheezePie wrote:
dolphina wrote:Caleb sighs and steps between the two, glaring at them before shoving them aggressively apart. “Let’s not. If... this altercation becomes... physical... out of... the three... of us...” Caleb doesn’t finish his threat.

Hah, what, are you gonna beat them up? Can't wait.

“That’s a rather... crude way... of putting it... but... I suppose so...” Then Caleb’s scowl softens. “And... if you need me to... I could take care of Nami... so you don’t need to worry...”

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby LetitiaWilson » Sun May 16, 2021 8:29 am

"You want to fight? Go on then. I'll even let you have the first shot."

As for Jan, yeah, I did call it a clear cut case, because guess fucking what, JAN ADMITTED HE WAS AT THE FUCKING SCENE. Not only that, HE investigated the areas that turned out to be crucial AND DID NOT GIVE US THE INFO. As for why I didn't suspect someone would pull the same stunt as me...that...that's...Fuck it. I could come up with some bullshit excuse, but here, have the truth.

I didn't think of that, I didn't think anyone would do the same shit as me because...I thought you people were smarter than that. I thought you were smarter...BETTER...than me,"

Connie growls, looking away before taking a step back and drawing in a long, deep breath. When they look back at Marcella, their expression still bares anger, but now it's mixed with something akin to pity and...sadness.

"Maybe you're right about some things. But you are very wrong about one thing: Not being a suspect didn't make me happy,"
Sayonara, bitches.
LetitiaWilson
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Ezradekezra » Sun May 16, 2021 9:26 am

*continues eating popcorn*
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby dolphina » Sun May 16, 2021 10:43 am

Ezradekezra wrote:*continues eating popcorn*

Caleb slowly walks over to the Pink Knight. “Can I have some of that?”

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun May 16, 2021 11:00 am

Brooke is shaking quietly behind her mask.
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby Ezradekezra » Sun May 16, 2021 11:32 am

dolphina wrote:
Ezradekezra wrote:*continues eating popcorn*

Caleb slowly walks over to the Pink Knight. “Can I have some of that?”

Nope~
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby UzayAltay » Sun May 16, 2021 12:55 pm

Okay. That discussion is enough. It is the time for despair to claim two more victims.

IT'S PUUUUNISHMENT TIME!!!

With this, Monokuma hits the red button in front of him with a hammer and then pulls Jan Jäger and Juniper Payne to the area behind trial room.

Spoiler: Jan is seen in front of a room. He is asked to put his right arm inside some weird machine by Monokuma, which he does. Bracelet is taken off by the machine. Then he enters to the room. Monokuma was inside.

"Puhuhuhuhuhuhu. I decided to give you a last chance. If you can feed every cat in this room with the items over the table in next ten minutes, you won't die. Seems easy for you, right? Good luck." Monokuma then leaves.

The room has cages in various sizes, and various foods on the table, and a cat. Nami.

Jan first started from Nami. He gives it its favorite cat food, which was also over the table.
He than leaned to the smallest cage. It was a stray cat, and there was the body of a mouse on the table, which he feed it with.
He than kept doing this feeding activity with other small cats in small cages.
After 8 minutes, there was no more food on the table, and only one cage left.
One, very big cage.
Jan couldn't see its inside without waiting directly in front of the cage, and he was shocked with what he saw.

"A lion? Shall I feed this, too?"

"Yes, for sure."

"But I don't have any food left, did you forget to put a food for the lion?"

"I put one. You already saw it, and, even feed it."

Jan's eyes become red suddenly. He was clearly shocked. "No. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Not Nami. Please. Ask for something else, but not Nami. Please no. No. No. No. No. No. ..." Monokuma, on the other hand, was very calm abd happy. "Puhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuhhuhu. Did you really think you can live, without falling into complete despair? Hurry up, or you will die."

Jan clenched his fist in complete anger, and then hit it to the wall very fast. It probably hurted a lot, but Jan seems not caring. He did it once again. And than once again. He than screamed in pain first, and than only said a sentence.

"I am sorry."

Jan then rushed to the table. Monokuma started to countdown from 60 at that time. Nami, as if it understanded what is happening, started to escape from Jan. It first hid under the table. When Jan came there, it scratched his face. After it, Jan started begging for his life to Nami, with saying without him Nami would die long time ago, so it must sacrifice its own life as well, when Nami was, meowing and escaping.
With this struggle going on between Nami and Jan for a while, Monokuma counted down, down, down, and "Three, Two, One, Zero. Time's up."

A gunshot has been heard, and, Jan was lying dead on the ground.

"Puhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu. It seems Nami isn't just better on soccer, but also on hide and seek."
Monokuma then enters inside, and took Nami, which was waiting silently in front of Jan's body.

Spoiler: Juniper is seen in front of a room. He is asked to put his right arm inside some weird machine by Monokuma, which he does. Bracelet is taken off by the machine. Then he enters to the room.
"You may survive, if you follow the instructions and not die during the process. Fİrst, solve the problem at the paper."

Juniper looks to the paper. It is a math question.

Paper wrote:There is a revolver with six ammo slots that somebody must play russian roulette. How much does each bullet increases that person's chance of dying?

Juniper types 1/6 without thinking. A second paper falls from the ceiling.

"Answer it, too."

Paper wrote:Does it change based on amount of bullets the revolver has?

Juniper types No. After he types, Monokuma enters inside.
"Puhuhuhuhuhu. You are really good at math, that part was probably boooooring and easy for you. Now the fun part comes."He shows four guns he brought.
"You will play russian roulette with each of these. First three revolvers have 2, 4 and 6 ammos. You may choose to remove one ammo from either each of them, or none of them. If you chose to remove, three ammos will be added to the last gun, which have no bullet.
Do you wanna remove, or not?"

Juniper, somewhat confidently, nods his head and says "I want to remove."

Monokuma takes one bullet from each three revolvers. He than gives first revolver to Juniper. Juniper points it to the his head, and -click-.
Second revolver, same process, Juniper seems more nervous, and -click-. "Huh!"
Third revolver, Juniper shakes, and, -click-. Juniper suddenly got a happy face.

Monokuma intervenes and says, "This one, point the gun to the your hearth, instead." when filling three bullets into the last gun.
Juniper is still noticably nervous, but, he follows the order. He puts the gun to the his hearth, and then
-BANG-
Monokuma's voice is heard from the monitor.
"Puhuhuhuhu. I forgot to say. The last gun only had 3 ammo slots.
Now, you can die in the despair of you could never survive. Puhuhuhuhuhu."

Everyone was speechless. Everyone was in shock. Two of their friends were executed in front of their eyes.
Monokuma broke the silence: "Let's go back to the facility." Everyone walked towards the door, which connected to elevator, Monokuma operated the elevator up, and, shortly after, they were at Cafeteria.

"Puhuhuhuhuhu. Have a rest. You are all tired."

End of Chapter 01

Remaining Survivors: 9 + Nami

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Dangan Ronpa