Bot spammer

Bug reports that aren't really bugs are stored here.

Bot spammer

Postby sashadaniele » Fri May 24, 2019 12:11 pm

You guys made it a paid game but still have bots :|

His name is klukluxklan and was spamming lobby and was able to enter and leave i swear more than 10 times do he didnt have to wait the typical 15 seconds
sashadaniele

Re: Bot spammer

Postby shelboo » Fri May 24, 2019 1:05 pm

Hi, the accounts have been passed onto an admin to look into. Thank you for bringing it to attention.
It did appear like the same account was entering the lobby, but they had slight differences.

One account used a small "L", while another account used a capital "i", which makes it appear like the same account entering, when they are actually alternating.

Should you come across more of these accounts, please feel free to take a screenshot and post the screenshot in the Report Players section of the forums.

Forums > Report Players

When sharing a screenshot, you can upload it to any image sharing website, and link it in your post.

Cheers
Click here to send TrialBot a message where you will receive all reports ever filed against your account.
Just click on that link and then select "Submit" towards the bottom of the message.

shelboo
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby Jerme » Fri May 24, 2019 3:28 pm

Since a user who violates the rules is not a bug, I'll move this thread into the appropiate section.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby sashadaniele » Fri May 24, 2019 4:04 pm

sashadaniele

Postby Jerme » Sun May 26, 2019 1:30 pm

I believe those players hav been taken care of.
Keep in mind that you use the "report playes" board next time instead of bug reports, thanks~
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Not Bugs