Login problems?

Bug reports that aren't really bugs are stored here.

Login problems?

Postby Chadano » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:42 pm

So I don't really know where to put this post but I opened TOS for the first time in probably 2 years, maybe longer. I made a new password and all that jazz, but afterwards the game said I had a 24 hour suspension for gamethrowing. I don't think my account info was stolen, since the game forced me to make a new password so why the hell do I have a 24 hour ban? Is this some weird bug?
Chadano

Re: Login problems?

Postby Hiway202 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:50 pm

Hello!

I can see that someone moved this post to not bugs since a suspension isn't a bug, but since you didn't get a response I figured I'd give you one.

As I mentioned, a suspension isn't a bug. The reason you had to change your password was because everyone had to change their password so everyone would be using a password with the new password requirements, not because someone hacked your account.

Unfortunately your guilty report appears to be from before November 2020 and reports from before then cannot be appealed (more information can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=8913&p=3542650#p3542650), however if you find yourself suspended again please PM Trialbot first to see your guilty report and if you think it is invalid you can appeal it in the Appeals Subforum.
Hello, my name's Elencia! I'm happy to answer questions, so feel free to send me a PM if you need anything! However, I don't have the power to grant your appeal, so please don't PM me about that.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Hiway202
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Return to Not Bugs