serial killer versus coven leader should be a tie, right?

Bug reports that aren't really bugs are stored here.

serial killer versus coven leader should be a tie, right?

Postby hiihiihiihihigsad » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:57 pm

So it was me versus an serial killer, and I thought it would be a tie since I could make him attack himself, but he has defense and doesn't die so we would just do that every night until a tie. Instead, the serial killer auto won as soon as it was just me and him left.

Am I right that this situation should result in a tie, or am I overlooking something?
hiihiihiihihigsad

Re: serial killer versus coven leader should be a tie, right

Postby TheFluffyWaffleV2 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:38 am

hiihiihiihihigsad wrote:So it was me versus an serial killer, and I thought it would be a tie since I could make him attack himself, but he has defense and doesn't die so we would just do that every night until a tie. Instead, the serial killer auto won as soon as it was just me and him left.

Am I right that this situation should result in a tie, or am I overlooking something?

There is a feature known as the “Stalemate Detector” that activates if there is a situation where 2 players who generally wouldn’t be able to kill each other, the game decides who will win. Usually if there is an NK and non NK involved in this, the NK will win.
If a Jailor is involved in this, and doesn’t have executions, the enemy will win.

You can find all of the stalemate information here
Retired Goop God
Spoiler:

jumpscare
TheFluffyWaffleV2
Retributionist
Retributionist

Return to Not Bugs