hex master bug?

Bug reports that aren't really bugs are stored here.

hex master bug?

Postby jelloman1 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:39 am

just finished a game, unfortunately no screenshots, where i was hex master alive with 3 other people - a jester, a survivor and mafioso. jester was claiming surv pushing, so we hung them - i had mafioso hexed from day 1, and i went to hex the survivor. i got killed by maf, and the next day it revealed the mafioso still alive, how? he says he was originally ambusher, maybe when he turned into killing maf thats what undid the hex?
jelloman1
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: hex master bug?

Postby Flavorable » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:09 am

Moderator Message: Moved to Not Bugs.

Hex Master has to be alive for the unstoppable hex attack to be procced. It does not do the attack if you are dead.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby TrollXDee » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:05 pm

Flavorable wrote:Moved to Not Bugs.

Hex Master has to be alive for the unstoppable hex attack to be procced. It does not do the attack if you are dead.

Here I am going to old bug reports saying," Hey! It turned out to be a bug since it was fixed in the most recent patch under bug fixes."
TrollXDee
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby Superalex11 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:58 pm

I wonder if there are any other "not bugs" that the devs will be coming around to now
Soon™
Superalex11
Retributionist
Retributionist

Return to Not Bugs