Can't get any ads

Bug reports that aren't really bugs are stored here.

Can't get any ads

Postby CrimsonKatana » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:38 am

Idk, not getting any ads right now... It's been going on like this for a while now... The only time I've gotten an ad since this started was when I used the cauldron, it let me see an ad then I quickly looked for an ad for a ticket and it let me watch it. I got to play 1 time but since I know ads are available but they're just not giving them I don't understand... Usually when it says no ads I restart the game but right now that's not working either...
There really was no light in my room and I really couldn't see my keyboard
CrimsonKatana
Retributionist
Retributionist

Re: Can't get any ads

Postby Jerme » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:32 pm

This is not a bug of the game, as it is using a local ad service to distribute the ads. If that service got no ads for you, I am afraid that this is the case and not changeable from our side, I apologize.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby CrimsonKatana » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:51 am

I don't understand why, if you go to the cauldron you can literally get an ad anytime you want, but you can't for tickets? Literally just had to wait all day for a single ticket where the mayor threw just saying...
There really was no light in my room and I really couldn't see my keyboard
CrimsonKatana
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Jerme » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:11 pm

There is nothing I can do. Maybe there are different ways used to distribute the ads.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Not Bugs