Werewolf Vs Veteran Bug - [Intentional?]

Bug reports that aren't really bugs are stored here.

Werewolf Vs Veteran Bug - [Intentional?]

Postby MexiiMex » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:05 pm

In a 1 versus 1, why does a Werewolf win automatically against a Veteran? I had 2 alerts, one for each full moon til draw but once we lynched the Mafioso (3rd remaining player) The game just automatically gave the WW the win. I could have won and killed the Werewolf but the game auto-ended. Is this intentional or just a miss in the coding. Thanks!
MexiiMex

Re: Werewolf Vs Veteran Bug - [Intentional?]

Postby nicholasleejy » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:30 am

This is intentional. When it's just the Veteran and Werewolf left, the stalemate detector comes in and auto gives the Werewolf the win. Since the Veteran can either lose or draw, and the Werewolf can either win or draw, it gives the Werewolf the win since town can't possibly win. I believe this was added in 2 years ago.
*Town puts the pirate on trial for killing a townie*

YAAAAARRRRRGGGHH, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW I PLUNDERED A TOWNIE ?!?!

*Town lynches the pirate*

Lesson: Don't get mad at the pirate, leave them be or tell them who to plunder and he'll oblige. (most of the time)
nicholasleejy
Jester
Jester

Re: Werewolf Vs Veteran Bug - [Intentional?]

Postby Jerme » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:57 am

The above message is correct, moving to not bugs.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Not Bugs