NO AD.

Bug reports that aren't really bugs are stored here.

NO AD.

Postby calliecharito » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:08 am

No matter what I do, and no matter how many times i reload or reinstall or restart the app, I cannot load an ad to play the game anymore. Once in a blue moon, it will load an ad, but it won't do it at all anymore. And I'm not about to spend money for premium because every review I read is saying that ToS is scamming them and their purchases haven't gone through. Its extremely annoying, and the app is useless to me right now.
calliecharito

Re: NO AD.

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:35 am

Hi there. This isn't a bug with mobile.

If there's no ads to serve you, the server won't serve you them. Simple.

Advertisers look for specific demographics for their advertisements. If you don't meet these demographics, they won't offer you an ad to watch. While BMG lets you watch it through their application, they cannot force you an advertisement, nor can they control how many you see. It's up to the advertisers.

As for the mobile purchase issues you mentioned; that was an issue with a depricated API on mobile that stopped purchases from going through. Anyone previously who had an issue with their purchases were rightfully granted their items, as well as compensation for the on-going trouble. If you were to purchase mobile, hypothetically, it would work correctly.

You can see below for an announcement on that issue;
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=105558
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Not Bugs