Account Suspended for Inappropriate username, Bug or not?

Bug reports that aren't really bugs are stored here.

Account Suspended for Inappropriate username, Bug or not?

Postby Clumsyproninja » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:33 am

So I logged on today to play some Town of Salem just to come across a message displaying that my account was suspended for 24 hours. The thing is, I'm actually confused about why I was suspended for an inappropriate username because my username is Clumsyproninja and I don't see anything really wrong with it. Please mods, admins, and/or higher ranks please look into this and let me know if this is a bug of some sort or it's just something else.
Clumsy!
Clumsyproninja

Re: Account Suspended for Inappropriate username, Bug or not

Postby shelboo » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:47 am

Howdy!

'Inappropriate username' refers to a name which a player has used in a lobby of a match or in a match itself. Please refer to my signature to see all reports ever filed against your account.

A report closed as guilty = Your account was suspended.

A report closed as innocent = Jurors or Staff have closed the report to state that your account is not guilty of that particular offense. Sometimes a judge may close a report as "innocent with exception" which currently still displays as "innocent". This means that the person may have broken a rule, but it wasn't serious enough to earn a suspension.

A report closed without judgement = A different report may have been closed as guilty or the report was open for too long without a verdict being declared, resulting with it being closed.

Moderator Message: I will slide this post into the "Not Bugs" section and send a private message to the original poster to ensure they get their answer.
Click here to send TrialBot a message where you will receive all reports ever filed against your account.
Just click on that link and then select "Submit" towards the bottom of the message.

shelboo
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Return to Not Bugs