"Upgrade game"

Bug reports that aren't really bugs are stored here.

"Upgrade game"

Postby Syara » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:28 pm

Hello,

I purchased the Coven expansion and the premium web version of the game almost a year ago, but today, when logging in after a long time, it says I don't have those expansions :shock:

What should i do?
Syara

Re: "Upgrade game"

Postby Jerme » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:31 pm

Are you sure you are logged into the correct account?
Your current accountstatus does indeed say you do not own Coven with "Syara"
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Syara » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:38 pm

Hello,

The Steam mail says the name of the account is "Syarapyak", but when i try to log in into Blankmedia it says the username is unknown. Syara is in fact the only username i remember using...
Syara

Postby Jerme » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:43 pm

the account "Syarapyak" does not seem to exist. Have you linked your Steamaccount with a ToS-account and can access it using the login with Steam functionaltiy of that?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Syara » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:46 pm

Yes, i have played several times from the webpage having bought the Coven expansion through Steam...
The issue just happened today (again, i've not played in like 8 months? but before that i would play without issue)
Syara

Postby Jerme » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:43 pm

Did you click the green "login with Steam"-button on your Steamclient? Only after hitting that one the Coven is unlocked for your account. If you do not have the ToS Steamclient, then the Coven expansion itself is not enough for you to unlock it via Steam.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Syara » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:00 pm

It's okay i remembered i linked steam to another account and the login to it...

Sorry for disturbing!
Syara

Postby Jerme » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:56 pm

Did it now work then for you?

I'll move this to not bugs.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Not Bugs