Serial Killer Detection Immunity

Bug reports that aren't really bugs are stored here.

Serial Killer Detection Immunity

Postby MalekaiGaming » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:30 pm

I was looking on a page about detection immunity and it told me the Serial killer is not immune to detection but i was just in a game where i as a sheriff investigated a sk and it came up as not suspicious. Is this meant to happen?
MalekaiGaming

Re: Serial Killer Detection Immunity

Postby Jerme » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:44 pm

The Sheriff doesn't get the result of "not suspicious" and Mafia/Coven/Sk/Werewolf anymore, but "Your target is suspicious" and "Your target seems innocent". I believe you simply got tricked by the wording.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby MalekaiGaming » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:44 am

Sorry i did mean to say it came up as your target seems innocent for sk. Is that meant to happen? If not i have a couple of screenshots as i was recording the game
MalekaiGaming

Postby Jerme » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:44 pm

Then the Serial Kiler got transported with an innocent target, or you have selected a different one and made a last second change to the SK, resulting into the change not reaching the server in time due to latency.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Not Bugs