Vulgarity? When?

Bug reports that aren't really bugs are stored here.

Vulgarity? When?

Postby Pakopiko » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:11 pm

I don't really know how these things work. I'm playing right now and I have seen the message about vulgarity (''Message rejected for vulgarity'') 4-5 times (while i wasn't even talking lol). Plus, I was killed by jailor and my whole will was erased by the game itself.
Pakopiko

Re: Vulgarity? When?

Postby shelboo » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:19 pm

It was likely something in your last will or death note. When you close one of those notes and that warning message pops up, that means something in your note is triggering the filter.

These banned words tend to be homophobic or racist.

Without knowing what you had in your last will or death note, we cannot be sure what set the filter off. Could have been someone's name. Could have been a combination of a name plus other words.

N1: Ger

For example could set off the filter. The game thinks the player is trying to type a racist word.

incestigator

The "c" key is next to the "v" key. Sometimes people typo "invest" as "incest" and "incest" isn't a word that's allowed in the game.
Click here to send TrialBot a message where you will receive all reports ever filed against your account.
Just click on that link and then select "Submit" towards the bottom of the message.

shelboo
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Re: Vulgarity? When?

Postby Jerme » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:52 am

Well, it was something in your will, which you initially typed, since you will is not saved, when you close it with a content that is "rejected for vulgarity".

Moving to not bugs for now.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Not Bugs