Able to play after Refferal Ended

Bug reports that aren't really bugs are stored here.

Able to play after Refferal Ended

Postby wakingfire » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:59 am

My friend started playing town of Salem, so I gave him a referral code, and even though the referral ended, he can still play games by me inviting him to a lobby but with my other friend that recently join can't play after the referral ended. I'm guess this is a glitch and he should not be able to play. His user Name is Thisboie (may be spelled with a capital "B").
If you see a character named Knight wearing a crusader outfit with a horse, you've probably seen me.

I tend to like Vets, Jailors, Crusaders, Psychics, and Mayors as they tend to be powerful and easily confirmable roles.

wakingfire
Survivor
Survivor

Re: Able to play after Refferal Ended

Postby Jerme » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:55 am

A referral code is worth for 5 games, if the player may play after the five games, its either the use the mobile version and watches ads to be allowed to continue to play, or upgraded their account to premium (or linked it with Steam).
Edit: The mentioned account has only four games played thus the referral time has not run out, yet.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby wakingfire » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:48 am

We have played more than five games(Maybe like over ten), and when he logs in the upgrade account message pops up and he can't play without me inviting him to a lobby, he can't click play and select a game by himself. He got his made his account right after the pay to play system was brougt in, are you sure your system isn't bugged?
If you see a character named Knight wearing a crusader outfit with a horse, you've probably seen me.

I tend to like Vets, Jailors, Crusaders, Psychics, and Mayors as they tend to be powerful and easily confirmable roles.

wakingfire
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Jerme » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:50 pm

Do they usually leave the game before the match ends?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby wakingfire » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:50 am

sometimes, depending on whether they died or not.

wakingfire
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Jerme » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:24 pm

Based on the stats it says they only played 4 games, so the games have somehow not ran out, yet.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby wakingfire » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:18 am

Well, it your system somehow must be glitched. he got his account right after the pay to play system was brought in, maybe thats why?

wakingfire
Survivor
Survivor

Postby Jerme » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:57 pm

I doubt that this was the case.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Not Bugs