Never received my Town Points

Bug reports that aren't really bugs are stored here.

Never received my Town Points

Postby User728 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:59 am

Bought the $5.00 pack. Anyone want to fix this before I just dispute the credit card charge? I’ll give 48 hours from the time of this post. Thanks!
User728

Re: Never received my Town Points

Postby Flavorable » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:13 am

In the future, please check out the Frequently Asked Questions subforum.

There you would have found this post that will help you further along.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby User728 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:10 am

Not to be rude…but no. I’m paying you. I shouldn’t have to dig around for answers. That’s not how it works. I’d recommend tweaking your message in the future for those who run into this issue (obviously you can still politely suggest that they visit the FAQ…but not in an instructional manner). Bad business (I’ll assume that the person or people footing the bill want to receive these types of payments).

Anyway, I’ll see if the payment goes through or not. Right now it is in pending status. Please note that I have made a large volume of purchases in the past and this is the first time I’ve run into this issue, which suggests to me that the issue is not with anyone on my side. I’ll circle back once it is accepted or declined.
User728

Postby Flavorable » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:13 am

First things first: No, you do not pay me. All staff are unpaid volunteers, so making a grand stand on that is not helpful whatsoever.

Aside from that: the F.A.Q. is as to not waste your own time waiting for a reply that can be found in a couple seconds, as well as not waste our time by answering the same question over and over.

Lastly, it is safe to assume that if a payment is still pending, it means the payment has not gone through, if it's still pending, I assume there is something causing it to still be pending, in which case you would need to contact whichever payment provider you used, since BMG itself does not handle the payments themselves.

In any case, one should always give 24 hours for a payment to go through and to receive whichever bundle you purchased. No one even remotely implied there was a problem on your side.

Lastly, I will be moving this post to "Not Bugs", since this is not a game bug, but more a delayed payment, which can be handled in the matter that my previous post suggested.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby User728 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:00 pm

My bad…let me rephrase it. I pay your employers. Something I’d be more than happy to stop doing if their staff is this unpolished and unprofessional. While you might not give a crap, I have this suspicion that they might care.
User728

Return to Not Bugs