TP bait

Discuss the newest strategies involving the game in a professional manner and spread your knowledge

TP bait

Postby KaneHell » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:33 pm

One of my favorite role is BG, and I'm gonna ask your thoughts about this bait cause it almost always works and it's pretty simple.

At D1 you get a person not talking anything and whisper something such as "you are done" or "your last night".

If there's a bmer, an attack on this player is gonna be 100%.

Even if there is not, the chances are high of this player gets attacked just because he was whispered.

There is another version of this bait when you simply whisper some nonsense such as "how's the night?" or something like that, but I prefer the first version. The advantage of this one is, if the player doesn't get attacked, he will tell anyone what you whispered and how will you claim BG after that? For sure they will hang you as GF or, the best case scenario, you convince town you were baiting an attack on that player, but you are outed ad TP.

Like I said, it works in a very high ammount of times (people even say "he did not even ask for TP, how the BG knew?") and stuff like that.

I want to know some opinions and possibly more TP baits to increase the skill.

Thanks!
Nickname: Texan
KaneHell

Re: TP bait

Postby kyuss420 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:37 am

Maybe wait til day3 and whisper ''Im medium, the dead said youre mayor'' at the last few seconds of the day
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby JaguarJumps » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:17 pm

KaneHell wrote:At D1 you get a person not talking anything and whisper something such as "you are done" or "your last night".

This seems like it would be viewed as obvious bait of some kind. The game has just started why would you say "your last night" when they have not even had 1 night yet?
Booker T wrote:"Can you dig it? SUCKAAAAAA!!!!"

White Canary wrote:"Yeah? Well, even vigilantes have to pay their bills."

Citizen Steel wrote:"They beat him with the Care Bear Stare."

Moe Syzslak wrote:"They're heading for the old mill!""No we're not!""Let's head to the old mill anyway, get some cider.
JaguarJumps
Doctor
Doctor

Postby Kombinator1991 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:00 am

Did such as vet.. Jailor asked for tp/lo, then on d2 i whisped, that this is a vet. bait. Next night killed janitor+mafioso+doctor. They all thought, that i'm lookout, and whisped visitors to jailor.
Kombinator1991
Transporter
Transporter

Return to Strategic Discussion