Town of Salem Professional Strategies for Season 4 Ranked

Discuss the newest strategies involving the game in a professional manner and spread your knowledge

Re: Town of Salem Professional Strategies for Season 4 Ranke

Postby JoltikIsDubby » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:50 pm

Andrej3 wrote:who even plays ranked anymore?

You'd be surprised by how many do
Hi. I'm an enormous wild card. About half of the time, I'll carry. The other half of the time, I'll be 5 IQ. Half of the time, I'll play super aggressively. The other half, I'll play it really safely.

Last updated: 21:28 EST, 1/23/19
FORUM MAFIA
3 Wins - 2 Losses - 0 DNF - 2 iP
Spoiler: Image
JoltikIsDubby
Sheriff
Sheriff

Re: Town of Salem Professional Strategies for Season 4 Ranke

Postby foggyartsit3 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:15 am

I personally would love to see OP's Elo, as the majority of the information here is correct, but to an obvious extent. In very aggressive towns it's fairly easy for any member of the informed minority to accurately read a townie in mid to late game, but the guide never explicitly states how one might actually obtain a townie's role as process of elimination could bring their claims to multiple possible roles. overall a lot of the guide is good, but it focuses way to much on how to get value out of very specific situations, rather than simply stating everyone's goal in the game and the best way to achieve it. I'd personally say the best part of the guide is the SK section where it states the main objectives (weaken the town, then the mafia) and how to accomplish them, based purely on the OP alone I'd assume that SK would be the OP's best role as their arsonist guide is lacking in much the same way as the rest of the guide.

TLDR: stating the goal of a role and how to accomplish said goal would've been far better at education the members of this forum.
living your best life despite knowing that your life couldn't have unfolded any other way is the most effective condemnation of the nature of reality. Done by complying with it in its entirety. Be your best self, you don't have a choice either way.
~A rather optimistic determinist
foggyartsit3
Survivor
Survivor

Previous

Return to Strategic Discussion