Something i just came up with (N1 Jail)

Discuss the newest strategies involving the game in a professional manner and spread your knowledge

Something i just came up with (N1 Jail)

Postby MrIncendiary88 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:17 am

Might not work in an experienced lobby but what about pretending to ask all the mafia what they are claiming, except you are Jailor Jailing a random person. So like, if the random person responds “TI” or smth along those lines, you basically just outted a Mafia member cuz they thought they were talking in the Mafia Chat when in reality they were talking to the Jailor.
Easy Ques: Jailor’s name in Jail is “Jailor”, and there are bars with a message that says you are hauled to jail.
My recommendation: Name yourself Jailor every game and have the fake mafia message ready in CAPS when you roll Jailor, instantly post as soon as the night begins
Good day.
My Name is Gerald, although I would much prefer to be called Sir.

About MrIncendiary88:

Spoiler: Name: Gerald Felneus
Role: Arsonist+Forger
ELO: ~1530 (GOLD, AND CLIMBING)

Spoiler:
MrIncendiary88
Witch
Witch

Re: Something i just came up with (N1 Jail)

Postby Joacgroso » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:23 am

This could have worked some time ago, but the devs made changes specifically to avoid this kind of situations. Now everyone knows that they are jailed right at the beginning of the night. Usually when people name themselves "jailor" is to troll the town by fakeclaiming jailor in every game and then saying they were just saying their name, not to troll mafia. Especially since the jailor talks in a different colour too.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Return to Strategic Discussion