A very risky strat, fake exe as town in evil maj

Discuss the newest strategies involving the game in a professional manner and spread your knowledge

A very risky strat, fake exe as town in evil maj

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:16 pm

I have tried this strat a few times and it has worked, the strat is to fake exe as town in evil maj

Note: this is only viable if you are a role that can stabilize numbers (jailor, trans, vigi, vet, mayor or maybe bg)

When evils have 2 more members than town (or 1 if evils are aggresive) you could try to fake exe and give a random target (if posible say your target is a TI claim or you might hang a fellow vigi or trans)

If your "target" is a townie, and they get hanged, you will get conf as exe and the real exe will be seen as a townie for the evils

And probably all voters on that person are the evils most likely, allowing TK and other townies to know who to shoot

If your target is maf, they wont be voted up, and maf will obv scream that you are fake exe, if you are not hanged that day at least you get confirmed as a townie and the fake target is confirmed as mafia

If your target is exe or witch that isnt known to mafia, and you manage to lynch them, then you get conf as town, voters on witch/exe are probably all the mafia and evils lost both a member and a day

Another start is if you are sheriff and you find a mafia in a 6v6 or a 5v6 (town losing)

Pretend to be exe and accuse them (tell your plan to a confirmed person before peforming it), maf wont vote a felllow mafia, and town wont vote someone that they think is a fellow townie, so if things go well the only voters will be you, the townies that know your plan and witch (and maybe exe) so you know who to kill in that moment

If this strat fails, you only speed up the unavoidable, meaning that you dont lose anything (in theory) although you might get flamed if it goes wrong
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Re: A very risky strat, fake exe as town in evil maj

Postby Kelisidina » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:15 pm

I do this strat a lot when town doesn't have majority. A great idea is to say that you are exe with your target as the REAL EXE, so you can sheep evils into hanging one of their own.
I AM !@#$%^#-------- C0NSIG/WiTCH ON ME T0 DeSCRAMBLE C0DE-------- BMER D0NT CoME!!!!----------------- XDiES HAS MALE B00BS!
Kelisidina
Transporter
Transporter

Return to Strategic Discussion