New (maybe) medium strategy

Discuss the newest strategies involving the game in a professional manner and spread your knowledge

New (maybe) medium strategy

Postby deathbykitty » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:05 pm

I've been working on a new strategy called the silent medium. Keep in mind this only works when town members die before mafia members. Once a town member dies you inform them that you will not be speaking at all once a mafia member or evil role dies. You should also tell them that if anyone else asks THERE IS NO MEDIUM. The point of this is that later in the game when mafia die, they will be under the assumption that there is no medium, so they will freely talk about which other people are mafia. Then once you have enough info just tell town. Even if they lynch you because they think ur mafia they will then realize that you were medium, and as long as you have a town killing role left you'll win the game.
deathbykitty

Re: New (maybe) medium strategy

Postby PatrykSzczescie » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:01 pm

1. I have a habit that even when I believe there's no one who could inform the living people about what the dead said, I still fake names of my mafia partners because I love to see them bragging or raging about how obvious those people are as scum when they actually are not.

2. Ret is a thing too, especially waiting for jailor to die.

3. How can med convince the town that the names mafia said were real?
PatrykSzczescie
Transporter
Transporter

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:03 am

Mafia members will usually not be stupid enough to talk about their fellow mafia in deadchat, regardless of whether there's medium/retri, so this strat has a much higher chance of backfiring than actually working.
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0

ImageImage
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout

Postby FrenchyTheSphee » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:22 am

This strategy might work in low elos or ranked practice but is not an effective strategy at all because you rely on Mafia using dead chat in the first place

This can stop you from confirming yourself early especially if there is a retributionist, and you can not give town info that dead investigators/sheriffs/spies have

It will probably work in lower elos and if you can make it work props to you my friend, but it is really unreliable and not a good way to play
FrenchyTheSphee
Spy
Spy

Return to Strategic Discussion