Risky strategies

Discuss the newest strategies involving the game in a professional manner and spread your knowledge

Risky strategies

Postby kosmo16 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:35 am

I noticed that a lot of risky strategies are in use right now by evils. Is it because of the new interface or people are doing this for a while?

I was in the game where SK won with D1 Jailor's claim. I saw Lookour fake claim on the YT. Are people really taking risk as evils? That would be nice. You can also share you strategies if you want. In example I like double medium claim (2 Mafia members confirm each other as Mediums).
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
kosmo16
Jailor
Jailor

Re: Risky strategies

Postby Transcender » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:10 am

the werewolf pretending to be exe pretending to be sherrif play, although it used to work well, it now can go south fast. (all any strat lol)
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby EgyptFalcon » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:58 pm

It is better to die with a chance of winning than to die a slow inevitable death.

Since most mafia players know the odds are stacked against them from the beginning, they may as well go big or go home. Attack the mayor to gain majority when you don't know if the TP is a BG or Doc. Counter-claim ret and whisper the revived and roleblock the jailor. Whisper the jailor d2 someone you found sus so that they waste their executes, etc. It's a step above the silent acceptance of defeat and I think it's just more people getting better at the game lmao (evils specifically).
Check out my best role ideas:
Doomsayer (TK)
Kleptomaniac (NE)
Riddler (MK)
EgyptFalcon
Spy
Spy

Postby kyuss420 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:24 am

Risky strats are the best. You look like a genius when they work (and usually reported for G/T when they dont XD)
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby dolphina » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:21 pm

kyuss420 wrote:Risky strats are the best. You look like a genius when they work (and usually reported for G/T when they dont XD)

kyuss speaking the truth here
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Return to Strategic Discussion