Classic All Any Game Theory (ToS Guide)

Discuss the newest strategies involving the game in a professional manner and spread your knowledge

Re: Classic All Any Game Theory (ToS Guide)

Postby Randyxpxp » Fri May 03, 2019 4:07 pm

Google wrote:
Randyxpxp wrote:
Google wrote:
Randyxpxp wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:I believe This can be written in A better format , I tried to read it but give up about 3-4 paragraph .
TBH I always went for late ignite , and early ignite seems only good If there is other Arsos as well , which is , luck .

Poor you having to read English. :(

Also, I'd just like to point out that you're not really one to critique format seeing as your own reply is riddled with obvious grammatical mistakes:

1) "This" is capitalized in "This can be written"
2) "A" is capitalized in "A better format"
3) There's a space before the comma after format
4) There's a space before the period after paragraph
5) There's a space before the comma after ignite
6) "If" is capitalized in "only good If"
7) There's an extra space after "If"
8) "is other Arsos" is supposed to be "are other Arsos"
9) There's an extra space before the comma after well
10) There's an extra space before the comma after is
11) There's an extra space space before the period after luck

Maybe you have trouble reading my post because it isn't terribly written like your reply. Next time you comment on someone's format, perhaps try getting your grammar straight first.

Ok, lets go through why you are wrong, why this is wrong, and why you are being stupid in one go.

1)Not everybody on this forum are native English speakers.
2)Format and spelling are completely different things.
3)Repetition. It can be useful, but it's use here makes it seem like you are just making stuff up on the spot.
4)"extra space space" hAhA noW iM goINg tO maKe fUN oF yOu fOR bAD SpelLIng
5)Sometimes devices can have bad formatting to speak, and so errors are made.
6)Paragraphing can be done with an indent, a double break, a double break indent or one break.
7)It's "poor you for having to read English" not "poor you having to read English".
8)Grammar is not a indicative of bad taste in formatting.
9)We already have one of these guides, and I'm planning of remaking it soon. If you really wanted to you could just ask me to bump the thread, and I'll make sure that's ok.
10)Don't reveal as jailor day 1 in all any. That is a ranked strat for a reason because of confirmed tp slots and people are known to be more confident in all any.
10b)TP/LO on me is a known meme and will be treated as a meme due to veterans doing it, and mafia will have no problem killing you.
11)VFR. Like, is that the first thing you think of? VFR reveals roles for mafia to kill and you'll have no trouble fake claiming in all any.
12)Lynches of mafia contain valuable information? Most of their wills are memes and they have a fake will with no connotations that they went to these places (unless it is consig or a lookout revealed)
13)People not talking day one doesn't mean they are scum. People do that to avoid dying at night,
14)This is generally exhausting to read, as it has a lot of filler and general common sense which you either know or don't know (and have to learn).

TL:DR, you make grammatical errors too, you filled up the main post with useless or misleading information, and reading it you seem overly condescending even though you aren't talking to anyone in general at all, and that shown up in your later posts.

Okay, let's go through why you are wrong, why this is wrong, and why you are stupid in one go.

1) I don't care. The user is clearly linguistically incompetent and I hold no regard for their criticism of my format.
2) I never said they were the same. This is a straw man.
3) You mean "its use here" not "it's use here"
4) I'm GoNNa gEt TriGGeReD oVeR a ToS tHrEaD
5) Okay.
6) Okay.
7) Either is fine, but okay.
8) Yeah it kind of is. It's indicative of linguistic incompetence.
9) There are several guides on this site. Just because there are other guides doesn't mean I shouldn't make one.
10) I've revealed as jailor D1 in All Any and won as town plenty of times. So okay. Live in your fantasy world where having TP/LO as jailor is not a good thing. I also emphasized that it's only one possible strategy.
10b) You mean dumb mafia will have no problem killing you. I've asked for TP/LO D1 in All Any and been guarded or healed a number of times. Keep living in your fantasy world.
11) VFR can be valuable in All Any, yes. Again, it's only one possible strategy and I don't always use it. I also don't usually play town now.
12) I meant they contain valuable information in that you can read the voting patterns after a mafia lynch and deduce mafia/evil suspects. Their wills can also contain valuable information sometimes, yes.
13) Actually, people usually talk to avoid dying that night, not stay silent. I never once said that not talking D1 means someone is scum. I simply suggested it can be a possible indicator.
14) If this is generally exhausting to read then I pity you if you ever try reading, you know, a book or something.

TL;DR I never said I don't make grammatical errors. I pointed out that that user's reply is absolutely replete with errors. My OP does not contain useless or misleading information. That is your opinion and it's false. If I seem condescending that is again your opinion. I don't care if I seem condescending. A lot of All Any players are absolute dolts and there's a reason I sound like I'm tired of playing with absolute dolts. You yourself seem condescending, and I'm not sure what you thought you would get out of this reply. It just makes you look daft to be honest. Nothing you said about my OP has any substantial value as far as I'm concerned, and again your suggestion that I gave useless or misleading information is false, so keep living in your fantasy world.

The entire point was to show you what you are acting like, and you were acting like grammar is really an argument point.

You dont seem to understand people have more experience than you.

I emphasized the user's grammar/language use because they criticized my format, and if they're going to criticize my format then I'm going to criticize their linguistic incompetence, which as far as I'm concerned damages their linguistic credibility. I get some of the paragraphs are long but that's intentional and this site is also format-restrictive to me. I honestly don't care what some random grammar butcher thinks of my format, or anyone for that matter. You either read the thread or you don't.

When did I ever suggest that no one has more experience than me? You're just pulling shit out of your ass now. I would also emphasize that I likely have more Classic All Any experience than the vast majority of All Any players, or at the very least I have more intellectual experience than them, which can translate to strategic viability. In other words, of course there are maniacs who've played 3000+ All Any games, but a lot of All Any players are inexperienced or foolish, and this thread is partly designed for new players. You seem like you're triggered by my thread or me for some reason, and rather than give any valid criticism of the core content, you resort to making vague and irrelevant statements, or giving blanket opinions about what you consider useless or misleading information. For someone who struggles to play strategically in All Any or for a new ToS player, this thread actually contains valuable information, some of which is basic, but even then many players overlook basic elements of the game or lack "common sense" in your terms.

I would just note that if you actually think I'm stupid, then you yourself are genuinely stupid. I'm not joking when I say I'm smarter than a lot of players, if not most. But this game is not just about intelligence. It also involves chance, chaos, factions. Sometimes even the worst players just get lucky.
Randyxpxp
Transporter
Transporter

Postby Transcender » Fri May 03, 2019 4:49 pm

Randyxpxp wrote:
Google wrote:
Randyxpxp wrote:
Google wrote:
Randyxpxp wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:I believe This can be written in A better format , I tried to read it but give up about 3-4 paragraph .
TBH I always went for late ignite , and early ignite seems only good If there is other Arsos as well , which is , luck .

Also, I'd just like to point out that you're not really one to critique format seeing as your own reply is riddled with obvious grammatical mistakes:

Maybe you have trouble reading my post because it isn't terribly written like your reply. Next time you comment on someone's format, perhaps try getting your grammar straight first.

Ok, lets go through why you are wrong, why this is wrong, and why you are being stupid in one go.

3)Repetition. It can be useful, but it's use here makes it seem like you are just making stuff up on the spot.
6)Paragraphing can be done with an indent, a double break, a double break indent or one break.
7)It's "poor you for having to read English" not "poor you having to read English".
9)We already have one of these guides, and I'm planning of remaking it soon. If you really wanted to you could just ask me to bump the thread, and I'll make sure that's ok.
10)Don't reveal as jailor day 1 in all any. That is a ranked strat for a reason because of confirmed tp slots and people are known to be more confident in all any.
10b)TP/LO on me is a known meme and will be treated as a meme due to veterans doing it, and mafia will have no problem killing you.
11)VFR. Like, is that the first thing you think of? VFR reveals roles for mafia to kill and you'll have no trouble fake claiming in all any.
12)Lynches of mafia contain valuable information? Most of their wills are memes and they have a fake will with no connotations that they went to these places (unless it is consig or a lookout revealed)
13)People not talking day one doesn't mean they are scum. People do that to avoid dying at night,
14)This is generally exhausting to read, as it has a lot of filler and general common sense which you either know or don't know (and have to learn).

TL:DR, you make grammatical errors too, you filled up the main post with useless or misleading information, and reading it you seem overly condescending even though you aren't talking to anyone in general at all, and that shown up in your later posts.

Okay, let's go through why you are wrong, why this is wrong, and why you are stupid in one go.

1) I don't care. The user is clearly linguistically incompetent and I hold no regard for their criticism of my format.
5) Okay.
6) Okay.
9) There are several guides on this site. Just because there are other guides doesn't mean I shouldn't make one.
10) I've revealed as jailor D1 in All Any and won as town plenty of times. So okay. Live in your fantasy world where having TP/LO as jailor is not a good thing. I also emphasized that it's only one possible strategy.
10b) You mean dumb mafia will have no problem killing you. I've asked for TP/LO D1 in All Any and been guarded or healed a number of times. Keep living in your fantasy world.
11) VFR can be valuable in All Any, yes. Again, it's only one possible strategy and I don't always use it. I also don't usually play town now.
12) I meant they contain valuable information in that you can read the voting patterns after a mafia lynch and deduce mafia/evil suspects. Their wills can also contain valuable information sometimes, yes.
13) Actually, people usually talk to avoid dying that night, not stay silent. I never once said that not talking D1 means someone is scum. I simply suggested it can be a possible indicator.
14) If this is generally exhausting to read then I pity you if you ever try reading, you know, a book or something.

TL;DR I never said I don't make grammatical errors. I pointed out that that user's reply is absolutely replete with errors. My OP does not contain useless or misleading information. That is your opinion and it's false. If I seem condescending that is again your opinion. I don't care if I seem condescending. A lot of All Any players are absolute dolts and there's a reason I sound like I'm tired of playing with absolute dolts. You yourself seem condescending, and I'm not sure what you thought you would get out of this reply. It just makes you look daft to be honest. Nothing you said about my OP has any substantial value as far as I'm concerned, and again your suggestion that I gave useless or misleading information is false, so keep living in your fantasy world.

The entire point was to show you what you are acting like, and you were acting like grammar is really an argument point.

I emphasized the user's grammar/language use because they criticized my format, and if they're going to criticize my format then I'm going to criticize their linguistic incompetence, which as far as I'm concerned damages their linguistic credibility. I get some of the paragraphs are long but that's intentional and this site is also format-restrictive to me. I honestly don't care what some random grammar butcher thinks of my format, or anyone for that matter. You either read the thread or you don't.

When did I ever suggest that no one has more experience than me? You're just pulling shit out of your ass now. I would also emphasize that I likely have more Classic All Any experience than the vast majority of All Any players, or at the very least I have more intellectual experience than them, which can translate to strategic viability. In other words, of course there are maniacs who've played 3000+ All Any games, but a lot of All Any players are inexperienced or foolish, and this thread is partly designed for new players. You seem like you're triggered by my thread or me for some reason, and rather than give any valid criticism of the core content, you resort to making vague and irrelevant statements, or giving blanket opinions about what you consider useless or misleading information. For someone who struggles to play strategically in All Any or for a new ToS player, this thread actually contains valuable information, some of which is basic, but even then many players overlook basic elements of the game or lack "common sense" in your terms.

I would just note that if you actually think I'm stupid, then you yourself are genuinely stupid. I'm not joking when I say I'm smarter than a lot of players, if not most. But this game is not just about intelligence. It also involves chance, chaos, factions. Sometimes even the worst players just get lucky.

the way you are acting
@seth
@hidden
take this one
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Fri May 03, 2019 9:09 pm

The fuck just happened here. This is the bloody strategy discussions subforum, not a place to parade anybody's 'linguistic competence'. People are not perfect and not all people care about getting each and every word grammatically correct on a forum website. The truth is what makes people annoyed of you is that you just put way too much meaningless and repetitive stuff into you posts and camouflage it as if you have created vast amount of content. This infact makes YOU the one who looks condescending and rude. If post at forums you should accept that people are going to criticize you. If you are butthurt because of criticism then I am afraid to say that the internet is going to cook you and eat you up alive.
Spoiler: Why did you click this spoiler?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby swagmm23 » Sun May 05, 2019 2:23 am

If it's possible, you could make a Coven All Any Theory.
swagmm23
Investigator
Investigator

Postby Transcender » Sun May 05, 2019 2:26 am

swagmm23 wrote:If it's possible, you could make a Coven All Any Theory.

once i get trusted im on it because i need them spoilers
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sun May 05, 2019 3:56 am

Wait you have more than 150 posts tho... that's not enough for trusted?
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby Transcender » Sun May 05, 2019 3:58 am

GrumpyGoomba wrote:Wait you have more than 150 posts tho... that's not enough for trusted?

I have over 2000 posts and I've waited a month. Already been rejected twice. First time fair enough, we resolved that, so I reapplied. Got denied again.
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sun May 05, 2019 3:59 am

Oof now that's tragic.
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby UzayAltay » Sun May 05, 2019 1:51 pm

Spoiler:
Randyxpxp wrote:
Google wrote:
Randyxpxp wrote:
Google wrote:
Randyxpxp wrote:

5) Okay.
6) Okay.

You know why they are thinking You are stupid ? Because You Literally harassed ( or whatever True Word for it ) A player who wants to help you.
You are saying You want to help new players , right ? Okay , so are You thinking really A new Player read that ? It is just irritating to read due format .
Yes , You can attack me saying " You suck at writing English " , and believe me or not it is The only reason I am not making Guides or sth Like that .
Google is only triggered due You Attacked me when We were Fairly discussing . If You are thinking I Dont speak linguistic , so I shouldn't listened , You should immadieatly delete your thread with this format.
Me writing wrong Dont mean your format is good , or bad , they are not connected , and attacking sb for defending when they are not connected shows You couldnt put sense at that.

@Google, pretty sure both Basic and Seth are good Than This , Seth never argue with me about my writing , when Basic is only doing This Because they are irritated , not for Show others " He cant write properly So I am Correct , he is wrong"

Randyxpxp , You can Choose to attack me again ( which Will end We never communicating again ) , ignore me ( which Will end with We may communicate later , but not at This thread ) or , listen me , and make YOUR topic better . I had no gain for pointing your format is bad and How You can Do it better , but You can reach your gol Maybe ( which is helping new players )
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Transcender » Sun May 05, 2019 2:28 pm

UzayAltay wrote:
Randyxpxp wrote:
Google wrote:
Randyxpxp wrote:
Google wrote:
Randyxpxp wrote:

5) Okay.
6) Okay.

You know why they are thinking You are stupid ? Because You Literally harassed ( or whatever True Word for it ) A player who wants to help you.
You are saying You want to help new players , right ? Okay , so are You thinking really A new Player read that ? It is just irritating to read due format .
Yes , You can attack me saying " You suck at writing English " , and believe me or not it is The only reason I am not making Guides or sth Like that .
Google is only triggered due You Attacked me when We were Fairly discussing . If You are thinking I Dont speak linguistic , so I shouldn't listened , You should immadieatly delete your thread with this format.
Me writing wrong Dont mean your format is good , or bad , they are not connected , and attacking sb for defending when they are not connected shows You couldnt put sense at that.

@Google, pretty sure both Basic and Seth are good Than This , Seth never argue with me about my writing , when Basic is only doing This Because they are irritated , not for Show others " He cant write properly So I am Correct , he is wrong"

Randyxpxp , You can Choose to attack me again ( which Will end We never communicating again ) , ignore me ( which Will end with We may communicate later , but not at This thread ) or , listen me , and make YOUR topic better . I had no gain for pointing your format is bad and How You can Do it better , but You can reach your gol Maybe ( which is helping new players )

I was calling seth and hidden so I could tag out and watch the fireworks. Like, randy would run against those two.
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby BasicFourLife » Tue May 07, 2019 8:35 am

what i visit the forums like once a week and i cba to read any of this shit
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Transcender » Tue May 07, 2019 10:24 am

BasicFourLife wrote:what i visit the forums like once a week and i cba to read any of this shit

you dont even have to read it just fucking torment him already
it's your job
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Tue May 07, 2019 11:18 am

I feel like I am watching one of those hillbilly farmers siccing their wild dog on a guy.
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby BasicFourLife » Tue May 07, 2019 12:13 pm

Google wrote:
BasicFourLife wrote:what i visit the forums like once a week and i cba to read any of this shit

it's your job

i see nothing wrong with him, all he did was post a huge thread he shouldnt have. Im not gonna torment on his grammar, i dont stoop that low, you do
RNG is never good for any strategy based game. Please learn the definition of what that means, especially if you're one of the people constantly defending it.

FM / TG: 5 - 10 - 8
BasicFourLife
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Transcender » Tue May 07, 2019 12:54 pm

BasicFourLife wrote:
Google wrote:

it's your job

i see nothing wrong with him, all he did was post a huge thread he shouldnt have. Im not gonna torment on his grammar, i dont stoop that low, you do

no, I just want you to torment them for nothing.
Like you usually do.
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby Randyxpxp » Wed May 08, 2019 7:59 pm

GrumpyGoomba wrote:The fuck just happened here. This is the bloody strategy discussions subforum, not a place to parade anybody's 'linguistic competence'. People are not perfect and not all people care about getting each and every word grammatically correct on a forum website. The truth is what makes people annoyed of you is that you just put way too much meaningless and repetitive stuff into you posts and camouflage it as if you have created vast amount of content. This infact makes YOU the one who looks condescending and rude. If post at forums you should accept that people are going to criticize you. If you are butthurt because of criticism then I am afraid to say that the internet is going to cook you and eat you up alive.

The user was the one who criticized my linguistic practices in the first place, not me. I only responded to their linguistic criticisms with criticisms of my own.

It's your opinion that the content of my threads is "meaningless" and your opinion holds no objective stock. As I said previously, there is plenty of potentially valuable information in here, especially for new players who aren't familiar with the game and complex ToS strategy. If you find me repetitive then so be it. I really don't care, honestly. This is a strategy guide, not a novel. I'm using a logical linguistic formula to be technically accurate and considerate, unlike a lot of internet users who generalize and assume. You sound like you're triggered... Don't worry. It'll all be okay... It's just a ToS thread.
Randyxpxp
Transporter
Transporter

Postby UzayAltay » Sat May 11, 2019 1:24 pm

Spoiler:
Randyxpxp wrote:
GrumpyGoomba wrote:The fuck just happened here. This is the bloody strategy discussions subforum, not a place to parade anybody's 'linguistic competence'. People are not perfect and not all people care about getting each and every word grammatically correct on a forum website. The truth is what makes people annoyed of you is that you just put way too much meaningless and repetitive stuff into you posts and camouflage it as if you have created vast amount of content. This infact makes YOU the one who looks condescending and rude. If post at forums you should accept that people are going to criticize you. If you are butthurt because of criticism then I am afraid to say that the internet is going to cook you and eat you up alive.

The user was the one who criticized my linguistic practices in the first place, not me. I only responded to their linguistic criticisms with criticisms of my own.

It's your opinion that the content of my threads is "meaningless" and your opinion holds no objective stock. As I said previously, there is plenty of potentially valuable information in here, especially for new players who aren't familiar with the game and complex ToS strategy. If you find me repetitive then so be it. I really don't care, honestly. This is a strategy guide, not a novel. I'm using a logical linguistic formula to be technically accurate and considerate, unlike a lot of internet users who generalize and assume. You sound like you're triggered... Don't worry. It'll all be okay... It's just a ToS thread.

What ? Just What ? How " This Can be written in A better format " is A "criticizing your linguistic practice " ?

This is my post , an honest criticize , and A positive criticize. I didnt point All flaws in A way harrass You , Like You Did on me .
Randyxpxp wrote:

11) There's an extra space before the period after luck

And Yes , I am gonna Quote All posts which criticize your format , Because You deserve it :

Google wrote:1.Oh my god spoilers pls
2.No do not light n2 that reveals you to town
3.You dont seem to ever state what to do when town calls you out and stuff

BasicFourLife wrote:>expecting anyone to read more than 1 paragraph

Google wrote:

ugh I feel terrible
I actually agree with Hidden

pls use proper segmentations with things like bold headings and spoilers pls

Randyxpxp wrote:
Google wrote:
Randyxpxp wrote:
Google wrote:
Randyxpxp wrote:
Google wrote:

ugh I feel terrible
I actually agree with Hidden

pls use proper segmentations with things like bold headings and spoilers pls

pLs UsE pRoPeR sEgMeNtAtiOnZ pLs

Objection!

You broke forum courtesy, so I can ask you to stop nicely instead of actually replying.

Can you follow forum courtesy please?

I don't feel you were courteous to me. :(
Now my feelings are hurt... Will you apologize please?

1.Back on topic.
2.Check the forum rules for forum courtesy. You can't be warned for it but you should follow it.

Yes, back on topic.

1. Is that user a troll?
2. I had a game recently where I ignited the consort N2, there were no other ignites, and I was found as bg/gf/arso N2 as well. I was also attacked and healed that night, and two different players claimed doctor. I managed to avoid being lynched for two days. N3 I was RBed, and N4 I doused the lookout claim. D5 I was finally lynched, and the vampire I had lynched accused me of playing into the mafia's hands, and accused the doctor claim of being mafia. The doctor turned out to be a doctor, and the exe claim was a sleeper arso who ignited the doused lookout and another player and won versus the last mafia. I think saving your ignites until late game is great, but there's an example of a game when even when I was outed, I at least got rid of a consort, and I managed to get a vampire lynched and a lookout doused to buy the other arsonist enough time to finish the job.
3. You'll have to forgive me. On both this forum and another site I've posted to recently, I've been criticized for form rather than content. The way I structure some of my work seems to disturb people. I don't really care whether you want the headings bolded or sectioned under spoilers. It's a thread. You either read it or you don't. Are you just bothered that it takes you an extra second to scroll down to the replies? Anyway, this game has eroded what little sanity I had left. I'm a demonic dread lord who's transcended the petty mortal plane and if you think I care about feeble humans and their stylistic propensities you are sadly mistaken. What do you seek to gain from this conversation? Are you only out to get those pesky bold headings and spoilers? Perhaps if you ignite N2 and manage to win, I'll reconsider just for you. :)

(You accepting you are criticized for content )

I am sure I can find More If I research other posts from You .
And You never counter-attack anybody Like You Did on me .
You Said " I only couldnt read This " due my English being bad , rather Than your format being bad.
Even though You know in fact your format is bad Like You accepted .
And there is A direct difference between your criticize : I Said " This Can be written better ." You Said " You are unlucky for having to read English , Because You sucked at that . "

And believe it or not , I was criticized A lot before for my language . Even BasicForLife do that . But nobody criticized me that harsh and personal .

If You still believe You are right and I am wrong , I am just Foeing . If You think I am wrong , but You are wrong , too , Than it is Okay , If You believe my criticize is too harsh Than I Will pay More attention to level of criticizm next time .
And , Yes , it seems All.

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby Randyxpxp » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:16 pm

UzayAltay, the way you write is very peculiar and, if anything, I'm trying to figure out why so many internet users capitalize random words. Is it deliberate? Is your shift key malfunctional or something? I mean I'm really not trying to be mean but some people really OD on the capitalization.
Randyxpxp
Transporter
Transporter

Postby mimms » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:02 pm

man i come in here hoping for good new evil strats and all i get is a copy-paste of every classic role's wiki page

also, L I N G U I S T I C I N C O M P E T E N C E

if you're gonna parade yourself as some god-tier galaxy-brain player above all the foolish casuals at least bring something vaguely new to the table
mimms
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:41 pm

Savage
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby danihaley » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:03 am

This is INCREDIBLE! I'm definitely starring this to review it later. I'm amazed at the effort put into this! Keep it up! ;D

3 Highest Town Role Winrates:
Doctor (98), Jailor (98), Spy (87)

3 Highest Mafia Role Winrates:
Mafioso (60), Godfather (45), Janitor (22)

3 Highest Neutral Role Winrates:
Jester (36), Witch (28), Executioner (22)

danihaley
Witch
Witch

Postby UzayAltay » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:28 am

Randyxpxp wrote:UzayAltay, the way you write is very peculiar and, if anything, I'm trying to figure out why so many internet users capitalize random words. Is it deliberate? Is your shift key malfunctional or something? I mean I'm really not trying to be mean but some people really OD on the capitalization.

It is generally mobile users' curse.
Most of time , autocorrect correct it with capitalizing , which sucks due You need to Correct it by hand with paying attention to it Dont again auto-capitalize.

Scum Games (19-14)

UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:47 am

That's the reason why I have auto correct turned off. It results in some typos occasionally but fortunately I don't have to deal with that pain in the ass.
GrumpyGoomba
Mayor
Mayor

Postby swagmm23 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:27 am

Not sure is this thread will be locked because of this argument.

If it does, i know who to blame.
swagmm23
Investigator
Investigator

Postby PiedTheSlowbro » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:56 pm

I feel bad for people reading this looking for viable All Any strats and instead find a pointless flamewar
Blaze113 wrote:WASTE MONEY. BUY TOWN POINTS. BUY SCROLLS.
PiedTheSlowbro
Escort
Escort

PreviousNext

Return to Strategic Discussion