New account invalid

Bugs that were fixed for all clients go here.

New account invalid

Postby Keepmesane » Thu May 14, 2020 7:59 pm

I created a new account today and can't log in. I even made another thinking I'd made a mistake or something and can't get into that one either. It's saying the information is invalid, and yet here I am on my new account writing on a forum so obv it's nt invalid. If TOS could come to fix the issue that'd be amazing, I saw 2 other people post this issue and nobody has resolved anything.
Last edited by Keepmesane on Fri May 15, 2020 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keepmesane

Re: New account invalid

Postby NinetaiIsIX » Thu May 14, 2020 8:20 pm

Me too. I also messaged them about changing my password to my main account about a year and a half ago but they never took action. Sometimes the page becomes unavailable too.
NinetaiIsIX

Postby shelboo » Thu May 14, 2020 8:50 pm

Howdy!

Thank you for bringing this up. It appears that there may be a technical issue going on as others have mentioned similar concerns.

The developers are looking into it. We apologize for the inconvenience!
Click here to send TrialBot a message where you will receive all reports ever filed against your account.
Just click on that link and then select "Submit" towards the bottom of the message.

shelboo
Halloween 2015 Winner
Halloween 2015 Winner

Postby NonaStrange » Fri May 15, 2020 3:09 am

I am also experiencing this same issue. I'm on a new account, yet my credentials are considered invalid when attempting to login to the game on my browser.
NonaStrange

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sat May 16, 2020 7:43 am

This should now be resolved. If it isn't resolved for you, please email the Developers via;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks!
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Keepmesane » Sat May 16, 2020 1:43 pm

Nah, frick that I thought it was free to play, going through this whole ordeal and now I have to pay to actually play? Nah fam go ahead and delete my account, I'm out. That's pretty scummy.
Keepmesane

Postby Jerme » Sat May 16, 2020 3:36 pm

The game was once f2p, but thats some time ago and there should not be any official info anymore that claim the game is f2p. If you have found official spots hwere its still stated, please let us know.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Mon May 18, 2020 1:39 am

Keepmesane wrote:Nah, frick that I thought it was free to play, going through this whole ordeal and now I have to pay to actually play? Nah fam go ahead and delete my account, I'm out. That's pretty scummy.

Apologies about that. You seem to be late to the party. It's not scummy when it's been Pay to Play for a while now.

If you'd like to delete your account, visit the following link and fill out the relevant information;
https://www.blankmediagames.com/help/re ... letion.php

Closing.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Fixed Bugs