reporting More people.Please read

Processed reports are sent here.

Moderator: Trial Judge

reporting More people.Please read

Postby BruggieBoo » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:42 pm

These 2 people have been doing this for so long. please ban them. its been like days they keep joining and leaving when the countdown is at 2, not to mention the horrible stuff they say in the chat. again, i have a pic if u want it. There names are CakeHangsNgrChildren and RakeSh0otsBlckPpl
BruggieBoo
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: reporting More people.Please read

Postby whosix » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:16 pm

Came here to report this person "CakeHangsNgrChildren" for the same. Won't duplicate a report. But yes, they get in the lobby then hijack it, especially TT where it's slow joining anyway, and keep posting hateful comments and leaving at the last second during the countdown.
whosix
Jester
Jester

Postby TurdPile » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:40 am

Accounts banned.
I have mostly rescinded my role as Admin.

All previous contact should instead be redirected to Flavorable.

If your inquiry doesn't directly have to do with Trial 2.0 or TrialBot, then please refrain from messaging.

Thank you.
TurdPile
Vampire
Vampire

Postby Flavorable » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:43 am

For future reference: Please ensure you read Guidelines for Reporting Players and follow it. The details mentioned in there are of utmost importance, because we cannot ban or suspend people without those details.

The accounts were banned due to another report with the necessary details.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Closed Reports