Player harassed me and threatened to kill me irl.

Processed reports are sent here.

Moderator: Trial Judge

Player harassed me and threatened to kill me irl.

Postby celloize » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:09 pm

Was simply playing a game of VIP when I was pirated attempting to protect the VIP. I wanted the outed pirate lynched, but the pirate got angry and then started to bash me with concerning threats for no reason. This was entirely unprovoked, and it almost seems like the player completely lost it.

The username of said harasser is 'Fandiril', who usually goes by 'Fand' on Coven.

Some of the things they said, then proceeded to deny later on:

'i'm going to slit your throat if i ever cross you :D'

''what a low iq retard'

'you're a retard, huh?' ( This was said at least every other minute. It made everyone angry. )

'i'll pay anyone 5 euros if you can kill kirby ( my player name ) in every game. wish it were that easy irl ^-^'

And after shooting me as vig, they proceeded to gloat and say: 'wish i shot you irl ):'

I have the screenshots of all the stuff they said. I know this is a little petty, but it seems like they do this to other players as well. Is there a way I can attach all the photos of the convos and whatnot? I can probably do it via URL. The game was literally unplayable, they threw every game just to make sure I lost. Let me know, thank you.
celloize

Return to Closed Reports