6h0zt and Bman68 asking for 9/11 and 9/11 victim theme

Processed reports are sent here.

Moderator: Trial Judge

6h0zt and Bman68 asking for 9/11 and 9/11 victim theme

Postby PterryDactyl » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:08 pm

I don't mind putting the username in the title, but I find it somewhat appalling that I have to give a "reason" for why asking for "9/11 death victim theme" is being reported tbh. That's kinda like saying "I don't see anything wrong with that, so I need you to tell me why you think this is wrong". My uncle was in the second tower before it went down, and could have lost his life if he hadn't gotten out of there. I actually find it personally offensive to see someone asking for that theme, and I find it equally as offensive, if not more, to have a judge of reports invalidate the issue by claiming that they can't see where a good 'reason' to report this. Funnily enough, if the subject was pedophilia, which I know is taken quite seriously by BMG, I'm sure the issue would not be dismissed so casually.

Also, if there additional information is needed, please don't lock the thread like a report is just a waste of time. If you left the thread open, it could have been easily resolved. Hopefully this time, it can be looked at seriously.

Original Report:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=102958
PterryDactyl
Transporter
Transporter

Re: 6h0zt and Bman68 asking for 9/11 and 9/11 victim theme

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:18 pm

Can't do anything about Bman right now, but 6h0zt was on his last strike and is now permanently banned.

Thanks.
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Closed Reports