Tyrant 3.0 (Neutral Chaos or Evil)

Suggest new roles or changes to current roles for the game here.

Tyrant 3.0 (Neutral Chaos or Evil)

Postby oOYuuArtSuiOo » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:42 pm

Role Name: Tyrant (3.0)
Role Alignment: Neutral Chaos or Evil idk

Goal: Successfully derail a voting session 3 times. (This means successfully making a supposed
majority of the vote instead look like the minority of the total vote)

Abilities:
> Choose multiple targets to "corrupt their votes" at night.

Attributes:
> You cannot corrupt votes the first night.
> You can choose up to half the current maximum players to corrupt their votes at night.
> At day when the voting phase starts, those targets that chose to vote guilty will instead look
to the other players as innocent and vise versa with targets that originally chose to vote innocent.
> The targets that chose to abstain will instead look like as if they abstained on their next vote
that they chose guilty or innocent.
> You cannot do this consecutively.
> You have one "Tyrantal Oppresion" that acts as a one-time vest placed in an icon beside your last
will with a king chess piece inside a crown.

Special Abilities:
> Unique.
> Has a one-time "Tyrantal Opprension".

Additional Information:
> "Tyrantal Oppresion"
- This means that you....
- You gain Invinscible defense.
- You cannot be hanged the next day. (The day will suddenly end just before they put you on the stand)
- You cannot be executed by the Jailor. (Which leaves a "You instead decide to not execute your target"
notification at the chat log if they did decide to execute you)
> You don't necessarily need to choose multiple players. You can also skip.

Investigative Results:
Investigator: Your target could be an Investigator, Consigliere, Mayor or Tyrant!
Sheriff: Your target is not suspicious.
Sheriff: Your target is a Tyrant. (When using Tyrantal Oppresion)
Consigliere: Your target is a cruel leader ruling using fear and violence. They must be a Tyrant!

NOTE:
> This role doesn't actually screw up votes but it just confuses players. If players look hard enough, they
may expose that it is the doing of a Tyrant. This role can come handy when evils are in a tough situation
that they voted innocent to a confirmed evil. This role can also come handy when town is in a rough
situation that evils have the majority but the NK does not know who the other evils are. So if the town who
voted innocent on their fellow townie that instead looked guilty, the NK may think that they are the
remaining evils and ignore them and instead attack the actual evils.

> And yes, if players look closely between the total votes and the players who voted, they may notice that some
of the vote messages don't add up with the total votes. Say if there were 14 players, all of them voted guilty but
since you chose 8 players to corrupt their votes, the total votes will have 14 players voting guilty but the message
shown on who voted guilty will also have players who voted innocent so it won't add up. This is one way of
exposing the Tyrant as many other ways there can be.

Scenario:
N1. There are 15 players. 1 suicides, 1 dies of Mafia and 1 dies of SK.
D2. Mayor reveals and so do as Bodyguard, Investigator and Transporter. Invest reveals Framer.
N2. You decide to corrupt the vote of Bodyguard, Investigator, Transporter,
Mafioso, Framer and a player that died that night.
D3. Mayor votes up Mafioso and BG, Invest and Trans all vote guilty all the while
Framer, and his companions vote innocent. Mafioso is ultimately hanged.
Results:
Total Votes: (6 Guilties, 4 Innocents, 1 Abstained)
BG, Invest and Trans look like they voted innocent to the Mafioso.
Framer looked like they voted guilty to the Mafioso.

Win Conditions:
- Refer to Goal.

LORE: MUST READ PLOX TY
Spoiler: Cyril Ur was once a powerful ruler in a prosperous kingdom. She was just throned as the ruler of her
kingdom which had once belonged to her parents Cyrene and Rilvan. She helped strategize each
battle, each economical problem and each trade and people who were in need of assistance.
One night after dinner, she was sitting by her fireplace at the living room. She was with her Chancellor.

"Isn't it wonderful ruling a kingdom like this?" Says Cyril to her Chancellor. Her Chancellor replied
"Yes my Queen, it is truly an honor to rule a kingdom of yours, if I was you." (I wish I could become like you, my Queen)
"Chancellor, are there any possible claimants to my throne?" (I need all my enemies to my throne eliminated)
"Why do you ask, my Queen?" (This is suprising. She never brought that question ever since her ruling. Why now?)
"Answer. My. Question." (You better answer this or I will slit your throat)
"Well, there is your half-sister, Imelia, if she chooses to challenge for your throne, she may do so." (I hope she doesn't do anything reckless)
"WHAT?!? Why didn't you say much earlier?" (She needs to die. NOW!)
"Well, my Queen, you haven't brought up that question so I decided to say this when
it was the truly right time." (I was hoping this wouldn't happen. I just hope she won't do anything disturbing)
"I---I see.... I'll start getting to bed now, thank you for that Gerard." (Hopefully me saying his name will make him forget what I was saying)
"Oh, uh, yes! Of course! My Queen, it is a pleasure serving you." (Goodness that stutter was bad. She isn't always that good at lying)
After a few moments, Cyril was now on her bed, sitting and putting her hand to her head. Thinking. Thinking. Thinking.
What should I do? Should I invite her and poison her drink? Should I ask a soldier to assassinate her and dispose of her body?
I need a way to destroy any opponents against my throne. I need a way... A way other than violence.... Wait... Yes... That's it!

--A few weeks later--

Beside Cyril's bedroom door.

"Hmm, there are no signs of my sister. Why do they bother checking the balots?" Said by Cyril
"It is a matter of votes though, so if your sister doesn't come back by the time the results are shown, by default, you win." Said by her Chancellor
"They already know I will win. I don't understand why they will still check it."
"Well, my Queen, Imelia comes from the bloodline of Ur which is your bloodline of royal blood. But Imelia's father, Janus Kyr, is also of royal blood.
Combine your blood with Janus's, you have a bloodling that can claim any throne anywhere. Imelia is what we call a bloodling of royal descent,
just like you, my Queen. However, I am suprised that she didn't try to challenge you by the time you were throned. Why did she challenge you now?"
"M--Maybe she recently knew her specialty and decided to use it against me!" (I should have known this!)
"I see...." (Is she paranoid?)
"Well, what's your report?" (I need to cover myself up)
"Well, the rest of the balot boxes are now secured, my Queen." (Took her a long time to ask that)
"Good. Put them in the regular places. Obviously, at the palace bank." (Just wait till you see me winning)
"Of course, my Queen. I will report back to you when they have been secured for the result checking" (She is definetly paranoid)
"Thank you, my Chancellor. Make sure that no one gets near to the palace bank day and night." (I need some privacy there)
"I hope so too"

--A few days ago--

At a banquet at Cyril's palace.

"Let us all welcome my sister, Imelia Ur! Let us give her cheers!" Said forcefully by Cyril.
"Cheers to Imelia Quory!" Everyone gleefully shouts.
"Thank you everyone! Thank you my sister!" (Why am I here? I don't want to be here.)
(Now is the time!) "So, I would like everyone to be informed that my sister Imelia has challenged me to
my throne. I would like this to be solved through a vote by the kingdom's community."
(WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?!? WILL SHE TRY TO WRECK MY LIFE AGAIN?!? AFTER ALL THE TIMES SHE TRIED TO?!?)
"I don't.... I.... I'm not...... I HATE YOU SISTER!" (I will avenge myself. I WILL COME BACK.) (She runs)
**The crowd murmurs**

--Present time--

At Cyril's bedroom, beside a hidden door. She brings a small pouch enough to store her forged votes.

"Okay, so if I just follow this, I think I should reach the palace bank." Cyril thoughtfully said.
She follows the hidden pathway to the bank, and moments later, she finds herself in a palace full of gold and wheat.
"So where are you, my dear balots?"
She scrambles to try and find it, she ransacks the wheat and inside layed the balot boxes, locked with a tight padlock.
"Ah, here you are...." She says
"And what do you think you are doing, my Queen?" Says her Chancellor whilst wearing a black robe.
"I uh... Was just making sure that the balots were safe!" (Dammit this damned wretch is ruining my plan! I need to dispose of him, and NOW!)
Cyril walks up to the Chancellor while slowly removing a dagger.
She walks faster, now wielding the weapon.
Faster.
And now near her reach.
She reveals and dagger and tries to stab the Chancellor. The Chancellor dodges it.
"You damnable wretch! If you don't surrender now I will have the guards lock you up at the prison!"
"O---Okay.. Just... Calm down.. Just put the dagger away.... Please...." (This is bad... Really bad....)
(The Chancellor runs for safety)
"No!"
(Cyril throws the dagger at the Chancellor. She hits the knee)
(The Chancellor becomes unconcious)
"I told you to surrender you wretch! Anyways, I need to open these and replace Imelia's vote with mine"
(She does so using the key the Chancellor had. She removes all the vote for Imelia and replaces it with hers)

--A day later--

"Imelia Ur has not arrived nor seen ever since her challenge and so by default, Cryil Ur retains her throne!" Said by the Judge Exemplary

At the wrecked home.

"I will bring my vengeance back to all you cheats! Isn't that what you'd say, Mother?"

--TO BE CONTINUED--
--------------
I suggest everyone to read the lore first. It gives some explanation and such. And I worked hard on it so read it.

TY :3
Last edited by Guest on Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Please keep comments about your role in the Original Post. Additionally, please do not bump your post until 5 days have elapsed.
MY OTHER IDEAS!

The Taboo Caster (Coven Evil)
--------------------
Role Alignment Idea: The Equilibrium
--------------------
The Witness (Neutral Evil)

Shilster wrote:Isn't this just a better Janitor? It can totally disable people, and yeah, it nerfs lynching. People who can't vote (especially Town members) are useless to their team.

YuuArtSui explained it pretty well.

Aww, thanks :3

oOYuuArtSuiOo
Transporter
Transporter

Re: Tyrant 3.0 (Neutral Chaos or Evil)

Postby oOYuuArtSuiOo » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:44 pm

So many views but not one replies

Lol

Would like some feedback
MY OTHER IDEAS!

The Taboo Caster (Coven Evil)
--------------------
Role Alignment Idea: The Equilibrium
--------------------
The Witness (Neutral Evil)

Shilster wrote:Isn't this just a better Janitor? It can totally disable people, and yeah, it nerfs lynching. People who can't vote (especially Town members) are useless to their team.

YuuArtSui explained it pretty well.

Aww, thanks :3

oOYuuArtSuiOo
Transporter
Transporter

Re: Tyrant 3.0 (Neutral Chaos or Evil)

Postby Seththeking » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:14 am

Flake wrote:Again, please do not bump your thread until 5 days have elapsed given you are the last poster.

Why TF is this a new rule? Chances are half the time people don't bother replying to roles and be little cucks. (I don't want to call out names so I won't)

Anyway I can see this role being effected in The actual game and could really hurt town.

But in a TG game this wouldn't work.

Good idea with the Guilty/Innocent but maybe add something a little extra
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Return to Role Ideas