Horseman Of Death (Neutral Chaos)

Old Role Ideas

Horseman Of Death (Neutral Chaos)

Postby Nbosswashere » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:06 pm

Role Name: Grim Reaper

Role Alignment: Neutral Chaos

Attributes: You Will know if your target Has been plagued (reference to plaguebearer),framed,hexed.

Abilities:Target a player to collect there souls.

Goal: Collect all living players soul to become Death.

Wins with: Pestilence, Survivor, Witch, Jester,executioner, you may spare anyone else.

Special Attributes: Basic Defense, Astral Visits, Detection Immunity.

Investigative Results: Jester,Vampire,Framer,Hex Master of Grim Reaper.
Sheriff Results: Not Suspicious.
Additional Information (comments):

I didnt get to add comments or what happens when he becomes death, But He has astral visits due to the various amounts of death occuring from killing roles, such as medusa, Veteran, etc. But he does die from astral attacks and from visiting Pestilence, Also He can only collect two souls at once, Max per night when all living players souls have been collected he becomes death
I will post a link to my next post of the actual death.

Also Im not too sure about sheriff, but If any buffs were looking for sheriff would be whether or not there mafia/coevn as usual but also they are souless, for example, "your target is a soulless mafia"

The Horseman
Role Name:Horseman of Death

Role Alignment: Neutral Choas

Attributes: Invincible, Unstoppable Attack.

Abilities: RoleBlock Immunity, Control Immunity, Detection Immunity.

Goal: Kill Anyone that opposes you.

Wins with: Pestilence, Neutral Beigns and Neutral Evils.

Special Attributes: Unique Role (Cannot be remembered)

Investigative Results: Your Target Is Death, Horseman of The Apocalypse
Sheriff: Your Target is NS/Soulless
Additional Information (comments): He shouldn't be able to rampage because If there are two horseman in game, its too over powered so other roles should stand a chance, But that means he has an unstoppable attack. :D
Also if he is jailes he will attack the jailor, He cant be roleblocked nor controlled, but he does not attack anyone who attempts it, if someone roleblock, they wont know if it went through, he cant be transed, and If someone attempts to control, it would say your ability failed because They are death. Also Please Dont Hate on this Idea, If you like it or see something wrong comment and we will work on it don't just shut me down here.

I Love the Idea Of Famine, So I would Like you guys to check out : viewtopic.php?f=27&t=80923&p=2658907#p2658907
Last edited by Nbosswashere on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nbosswashere

Re: Horseman Of Death (Neutral Chaos)

Postby Jackparrot » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:51 am

Hmmm... Very intweresting role. But why can the grim reaper know if someone is framed/hexed? I will think about this role a little futher.
I am not as active as I used to be, although I should be somewhat active.
Jackparrot
Sheriff
Sheriff

Re: Horseman Of Death (Neutral Chaos)

Postby Nbosswashere » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:09 am

Jackparrot wrote:Hmmm... Very intweresting role. But why can the grim reaper know if someone is framed/hexed? I will think about this role a little futher.

Its because town dont know if a player is hexed/framed only the framer/hex knows, and in order for This role to be balanced I feel sheriff should know if there target is "soulless", so if town can know a grim reaper is present, he should know who else is present, and it gives him claim space now he can claim sheriff, but tracker/lookout can still find him, Its a way to balance the role without taking the strength out of the role.
Nbosswashere

Return to Role Idea Archives