The Role Ideas Moderators

Suggest new roles or changes to current roles for the game here.

The Role Ideas Moderators

Postby Parallax7 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:39 pm

How's it going townies?
For as long as we can all remember, Role Ideas has been full of clutter and spam. There is hardly any quality, or structure. Not anymore! The lovely people over in the Testing Grounds have decided to expand, and begin taking control of Role Ideas officially. This means things will run far more smoothly, and Role Ideas will look volumes more appealing.

Don't fret; this was approved by TurdPile, and the GMods.

Just be patient, plenty of good changes are coming. :angel:

Role Idea Moderators
oliy
GoogleFeud
alex1234321
WaveAqualei

From hence forth these individuals will be who you message and voice your concerns to, in any and all regards concerning everything Role Ideas. They will actively be on the watch and lookout for spammers, and troublemakers, so behave please.

Treat the new moderator team kindly, and with respect. Cheers! :)

RI Moderator Bios

Just a little information on the moderators serving this community, and leading the way in game changes... Totally didn’t steal this idea from FM.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oliy - The "Bamboozling" Moderator

Hello! I'm Oliy. No, it is not "Oily", but you are definitely not the first to make that mistake.
Although I used to be quite active on the forums, I don't talk here much anymore, although I do lurk around and make sure there aren't too many shenanigans happening here. However, I am still very active on the Discord server, working behind the scenes on various threads, role reviews, and general Testing Grounds processes. If you need something done on the Forum or Discord server, reach out and I'll do what I can!

A bit more about me: I like lots of video games (my favorite series are Zelda, Metroid, Splatoon, Ace Attorney, and Xenoblade), and am hoping to develop my own one day! I also run a media empire of Splatoon memes on my YouTube channel, so if you care about Splatoon feel free to ask about it :v)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GoogleFeud - The "Bing" Moderator

Hola! (wait did someone already start with Hola?). I'm GoogleFeud, but you can call me whatever you find most convenient! You can find me anywhere from the Role Ideas subforum and TG discord server to the magical lands of Syannaland and the dark hallways of the Basement. I'm mainly working on role testing and the testing schedule, but also on other behind the scenes stuff n threads.

Don't be afraid to ask me questions about TG or just talk to me, after all, I am the most reliable and fast search engine, ever. ;)

Alex1234321 - The “Too Many Numbers” Moderator

Alex here! Don't worry about all the numbers, just call me Alex. And yes, that is my real name. I don't really play any video games besides ToS but I do like penguins even though I have a picture of an owl here.

I'm pretty active on both the forums and Discord, so feel free to reach out to me in either place. I'm usually either super active or not active at all and can't seem to ever be in between. My schedule is very confusing. Anyway have a nice day and be sure to avoid the gallows!

WaveAqualei - The “Non-Binary Bitch” Moderator

Heyo, I'm Wave! I love creating music along with making role ideas. I'm obsessed with color theory, so if you have any questions about role colors and things, I'm right here.
While I'm not on the forums everyday, I'm active on Discord daily. You can DM me if you need anything: wave_aqualei
Other than that, have a Splenda day~

TG Bot - The "Better Than FM Bot" Moderator

Beep - Beep ~ Boop ~ Boop, salutations, my identification term, or name, is TGBot! My duties are simple. Serve the Testing Grounds with every ounce of my existence. I am currently assisting with coding TG 3.0. I am better than FM Bot, don't @ me, it doesn't matter I'm coded by Ralozey.

VullyBot - The “Bish” Moderator

Hello everyone, it is I, a 100% sentient fox by the name of Vully. If you are one of those bishes that haven't heard of the excellence that is me, then stop reading because you're not worth my space. For everyone else with a brain, all you need to know that I am fantastic and awesome and wonderful in every way. Anyone who disagrees with me usually ends up with a knife in their throat.

My drives are spamming the TG Discord server and pinging @everyone if asked too because I like to annoy people. I really like attending KyRiceIe concerts and hate it when people take rice from them, #ProtectTheRiceGrains. If I spam ping you with *say and you threaten to ban me, remember I'm the daughter of the boss and I have a very strong relationship with him so you will most likely go commit funeral.

[If it isn't clear, TG Bot and VullyBot are both bots that help with Role Ideas moderation. They are not actual people you can reach out to.]
Parallax7
Christmas 2018 Winner
Christmas 2018 Winner

Location: .-. .. --. .... - / -... . .... .. -. -.. / -.-- --- ..- (EST)

Return to Role Ideas