Impersonator (Town Protective) (Poll Added)

Suggest new roles or changes to current roles for the game here.

1) What do you think of the role? --- 2) should the role be able to accidentally save evils?

Role is too Weak!
2
4%
Role is Balanced!
17
35%
Role is too Strong!
2
4%
--------------------------------------------
6
12%
The Role should be able to let all Alignments assume its Identity
13
27%
The Role should only be able to let other Town assume its Identity
9
18%
 
Total votes : 49

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (NAME CHANGED!)

Postby lemonader666 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:50 pm

Seththeking wrote:Nah NB Suits it even better!

Why would a protector be NB? It should only be TP

Seththeking wrote:Unlike LemonHATER over here giving negative comments I'm gonna go ahead and tell you what you should do

Now, I like this role, however it causes Havoc and Chaos, Soooooo, You should change it to a Neutral Chaos.

Ever consider the fact that I give negative critism because the content is shit?
Image
Survivor/Big Brother record
All my games - Never 1st
User avatar
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (NAME CHANGED!)

Postby Mystoc » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:17 pm

lemonader666 wrote:It's bad because 1, it's extremely complicated and 2, it has the problem of the old disguiser, which is making everything extremely confusing. It'd probably hurt town more than it helps.


it is not complicated you swap identities with a person who woulda of died and fake your death and then assume the identity and role of a town person the night they die after your faked death.

if i can describe the whole role in one sentence its not complicated

it does not have the same problem disguiser my role is a town person saving other town and giving them their identity , disguiser was mafia taking identity of town , town and mafia have different goals a mafia in a town's disguise would act in ways contrary to towns goals in their new body, thus it looks like the person is game throwing. a town person in a towns body (yours) would not act contrary since they share the same goals there would be no appeared gamethorwing

for example a confirmed transporter voting against town would look like game throwing since they are a known town with old disguiser

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes you can end giving an evil person your body this is still not the same for two reasons.

my role can never confirm itself so it can never be confirmed town so it will never appear to be game throwing

unlike my transporter example with old disguiser


a person who claims Impersonator to town will be watched closely to see they are still acting like town if they start voting against towns interests it will be apparent a evil person is that persons identity now

a person that never claimed Impersonator will never have thought to of been town in the first place since their role was never known so they never appear to be gamethrowing

unlike my transporter example with old disguiser

also there is the factor this role can come from its faked death that accuse the person of being evil that took their identity

yea about this argument of making is NC or NB i don't know where this came from but the idea makes no sense just no its staying town protective casue thats what it does
User avatar
Mystoc
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective)

Postby Mystoc » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:48 pm

added poll for this role since i'm satisfied with it now

do you think the role is balanced and
should be able to save evils by accident (doc and bg can so i'm inclined to think yes)
User avatar
Mystoc
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (Poll Added)

Postby Mystoc » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:33 pm

i clarified how the switching of identities works since it was a little confusing

please answer the poll it's very helpful to me to balance the role

especially the second part of it on if this role should be able to save evil roles
User avatar
Mystoc
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (Poll Added)

Postby Mystoc » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:50 pm

Submitted role to TG wish me luck, any last minute feedback is still appreciated
User avatar
Mystoc
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (Poll Added)

Postby Flake » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:06 pm

Topic moved from Role Ideas Archive to Role Ideas as per request of the OP.
User avatar
Flake
Benefactor
Benefactor
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:34 am
Location: England, UK

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (Poll Added)

Postby sunbird1002 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:03 pm

2 current issues.
1. Allow it to heal scum. No reason why it shouldn't. I don't like that nowadays roles can't any wrong. If some roles were made for today, witch wouldn't be able to kill mafia with other roles, Doctors wouldn't heal their targets and Veterans alerts would be cancelled if they kill only town. If someone protects scum, then the scum played well, or you played badly. IMO, a role shoyld affect others equally.

2. Communication and soft confirmation exist. I can see a meta where people give eachother numbers through whispering. An Impersanator can use this to either confirm BMer or Impersonator is in game. However, this role works well at avoiding some of the more obvious pitfalls.
Image

Name: Harvey Greater
Suspicion Level: High
Favourite Occupations: Transporter, Investigator, Jester
Least Favourite Occupation: Mafioso, Consort, Escort

Most recent Role Idea:
Soothsayer
sunbird1002
Doctor
Doctor
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sun May 24, 2015 4:59 pm

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (Poll Added)

Postby Mystoc » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:37 pm

sunbird1002 wrote:2 current issues.
1. Allow it to heal scum. No reason why it shouldn't. I don't like that nowadays roles can't any wrong. If some roles were made for today, witch wouldn't be able to kill mafia with other roles, Doctors wouldn't heal their targets and Veterans alerts would be cancelled if they kill only town. If someone protects scum, then the scum played well, or you played badly. IMO, a role shoyld affect others equally.

it can heal scum the poll was if it should change to cant

2. Communication and soft confirmation exist. I can see a meta where people give eachother numbers through whispering. An Impersanator can use this to either confirm BMer or Impersonator is in game. However, this role works well at avoiding some of the more obvious pitfalls.



the idea to punish whisper starts is bmer if u fear it u dont try it,

is it really a big deal if the person who is now the town is the same person or was impersonator though either way the person is a town its a question if they are confirmed town but they are risks to this strat

the person that was whispered to could be evil and u risk assuming the identity of one the people u whsipered the code to invalidating the confirmed status since they would know the code too
User avatar
Mystoc
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (Poll Added)

Postby greenrabbit7 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:58 pm

Sadly, this suffers from the same problem as disguiser. People will use this role to hijack other people’s names and get them reports. It is a good idea, though.
Image
User avatar
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:29 pm
Location: hiding from the Indonesian Government

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (Poll Added)

Postby Mystoc » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:37 pm

greenrabbit7 wrote:Sadly, this suffers from the same problem as disguiser. People will use this role to hijack other people’s names and get them reports. It is a good idea, though.


only the first part is where the person uses ur body and once they die they are revealed has their real role not another persons role, dusiguiser did this, this role doesnt

also duisguiser intentionaly takes over a towns body and acts in ways against towns win condtion making it seem like gamethrowing

this role tries to save other town and let them use their duisguise so they both work on winning for town they dont have contrary goals, thats a huge difference

=========================================================================

if people intentionally say racist/vulgar or game throwing things and they are both town thats the person not the role

it says alot about the community that swaping peoples looks and names on the same team cant work cause of spammers

the fact the game is free and people banned can just remake accounts is a big factor to this

ToL has many roles that DO swap opposite sides and it works fine

simply disable the function to report until the game ends have a pop saying starting on Day X name was in persons body
User avatar
Mystoc
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (Poll Added)

Postby greenrabbit7 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:01 pm

Mystoc wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:Sadly, this suffers from the same problem as disguiser. People will use this role to hijack other people’s names and get them reports. It is a good idea, though.


only the first part is where the person uses ur body and once they die they are revealed has their real role not another persons role, dusiguiser did this, this role doesnt

the problem is the name.

also duisguiser intentionaly takes over a towns body and acts in ways against towns win condtion making it seem like gamethrowing

this role tries to save other town and let them use their duisguise so they both work on winning for town they dont have contrary goals, thats a huge difference

The problem is the name. For racist stuff.
=========================================================================

if people intentionally say racist/vulgar or game throwing things and they are both town thats the person not the role

yeah, but the problem isn’t that they’re town. I could easily see an impersonator spamming “NIGS” after they disguise the second time.

it says alot about the community that swaping peoples looks and names on the same team cant work cause of spammers

the fact the game is free and people banned can just remake accounts is a big factor to this

ToL has many roles that DO swap opposite sides and it works fine

simply disable the function to report until the game ends have a pop saying starting on Day X name was in persons body

This would just make reporting tedious.


Once again, good role, same problem as disguiser. You have good ideas, though.
Image
User avatar
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:29 pm
Location: hiding from the Indonesian Government

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (Poll Added)

Postby Mystoc » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:42 pm

This would just make reporting tedious.


that's such a good reason a well thought mechanic that's adds something new and unique to game cant be added ToS 10/10 reason there


waiting till the end of the game so you have all the facts before falsely reporting someone is tedious got it, and because of this fact no role with such a mechanic can ever exist

even though throne of lies does it perfectly and doesn't have any problems, but this simply isn't possible in ToS because waiting to report someone is tedious

did I some up why this role cant work in your eyes well enough?
User avatar
Mystoc
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (Poll Added)

Postby zzjay » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:04 pm

Would have...not would of...
Hall of horrors...they removed the old disguiser for the nameswapping confusing reports.
zzjay
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 4:31 pm

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (Poll Added)

Postby greenrabbit7 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:08 pm

Mystoc wrote:
This would just make reporting tedious.


that's such a good reason a well thought mechanic that's adds something new and unique to game cant be added ToS 10/10 reason there


waiting till the end of the game so you have all the facts before falsely reporting someone is tedious got it, and because of this fact no role with such a mechanic can ever exist

even though throne of lies does it perfectly and doesn't have any problems, but this simply isn't possible in ToS because waiting to report someone is tedious

did I some up why this role cant work in your eyes well enough?


How often have you changed your mind about a report, and wished “Man I wish I didn’t report that guy”

If a person says “niqqer” they still said niqqer. If someone named themselves niqqer they still named themselves niqqer. If someone revealed the entire mafia they still revealed the entire mafia. If someone insulted someone they still insulted someone. If someone confessed to cheating they still confessed to cheating. If someone leaves while alive they still left while alive. This does not change. If you could make a mechanic that filtered the report to the original user, sure, but this would make reports tedious.

Not to mention people just wouldn’t care at that point. When dead most people leave before they lose. Sometimes people leave right after they die. This would make people who ARE reported reported less or not at all, as people would simply be gone or just want to move on to the next game. There’s no reason to change the time.

It’s a genuine problem. A genuinely good role, but a genuine problem. And no reason for insults dude.
Image
User avatar
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:29 pm
Location: hiding from the Indonesian Government

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (Poll Added)

Postby Mystoc » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:41 pm

Would have...not would of...
Hall of horrors...they removed the old disguiser for the nameswapping confusing reports.

already addressed this read above just change it so reports cant be made till end and having a pop up stating person was x person starting x day


==============================================================================================

How often have you changed your mind about a report, and wished “Man I wish I didn’t report that guy”

If a person says “niqqer” they still said niqqer. If someone named themselves niqqer they still named themselves niqqer. If someone revealed the entire mafia they still revealed the entire mafia. If someone insulted someone they still insulted someone. If someone confessed to cheating they still confessed to cheating. If someone leaves while alive they still left while alive. This does not change. If you could make a mechanic that filtered the report to the original user, sure, but this would make reports tedious.

yea but mafia aren't gonna be swapped amolst ever this role is to let another town take their identity
ToL handes it fine u cant report till the end of the game

Not to mention people just wouldn’t care at that point. When dead most people leave before they lose. Sometimes people leave right after they die. This would make people who ARE reported reported less or not at all, as people would simply be gone or just want to move on to the next game. There’s no reason to change the time.


if the person leaves early give them the fact of the name swap and then let them report who they want fron the game lobby they are no longer in game giving them this info is fine now

It’s a genuine problem. A genuinely good role, but a genuine problem. And no reason for insults dude.

its a problem cause the game has no paywall, so free accounts are free no repercussion of ban, this drasticly lowers the qualtiy of ToS games, even so i addressed the issue by delaying reports, the only reasons u have why this shouldnt be i have adressed

User avatar
Mystoc
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (Poll Added)

Postby greenrabbit7 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:58 pm

Mystoc wrote:Would have...not would of...
Hall of horrors...they removed the old disguiser for the nameswapping confusing reports.

already addressed this read above just change it so reports cant be made till end and having a pop up stating person was x person starting x day


==============================================================================================

How often have you changed your mind about a report, and wished “Man I wish I didn’t report that guy”

If a person says “niqqer” they still said niqqer. If someone named themselves niqqer they still named themselves niqqer. If someone revealed the entire mafia they still revealed the entire mafia. If someone insulted someone they still insulted someone. If someone confessed to cheating they still confessed to cheating. If someone leaves while alive they still left while alive. This does not change. If you could make a mechanic that filtered the report to the original user, sure, but this would make reports tedious.

yea but mafia aren't gonna be swapped amolst ever this role is to let another town take their identity

this has no relevance to what I just said.

ToL handes it fine u cant report till the end of the game

We’re not talking about throne of lies. One is a paid game, the other is a free game. VERY different player dynamic.

Not to mention people just wouldn’t care at that point. When dead most people leave before they lose. Sometimes people leave right after they die. This would make people who ARE reported reported less or not at all, as people would simply be gone or just want to move on to the next game. There’s no reason to change the time.


if the person leaves early give them the fact of the name swap and then let them report who they want fron the game lobby they are no longer in game giving them this info is fine now

Problem is they have to wait for an ENTIRE GAME to end just for one leaving report.

It’s a genuine problem. A genuinely good role, but a genuine problem. And no reason for insults dude.

its a problem cause the game has no paywall, so free accounts are free no repercussion of ban, this drasticly lowers the qualtiy of ToS games, even so i addressed the issue by delaying reports, the only reasons u have why this shouldnt be i have adressed

Play throne of lies then, and suggest this role there. With the social dynamic of town of Salem it does not work, and there is no need to change an entire system just for one role. If they changed it they could add disguiser again and then this role would be a disguiser copy.



Again. I like the role, just its been tried and failed.
Image
User avatar
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:29 pm
Location: hiding from the Indonesian Government

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (Poll Added)

Postby Mystoc » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:19 pm

you act like people would only stay the entire game to report someone, if they are staying to see who wins it doesn't matter when the report happens,

if u just want to leave the game you can report right away once ur in post screen lobby

please explain what the problem with this is?
User avatar
Mystoc
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (Poll Added)

Postby greenrabbit7 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:36 pm

Mystoc wrote:you act like people would only stay the entire game to report someone, if they are staying to see who wins it doesn't matter when the report happens,

if u just want to leave the game you can report right away once ur in post screen lobby

please explain what the problem with this is?


Do you mean you’ll be given an option to report if you leave?

If yes:
Spoiler: An interesting concept, but I can see it as an easy way to multi account cheat and it would encourage players to leave the game to report, allowing games to be filled with spammers.

If no:
Spoiler: In the games I play, usually 3 people leave at the beginning. If the mafia dies every mafia leaves, if an nk dies every nk leaves and if it’s obvious a side is losing that side leaves. People are constantly leaving. You cannot say “well they have to stay then” because merit points encourage them to do that. It’s a mob mentality. People think “oh the other people will report this guy” so they leave, and then those people don’t get reported. All of this so one role can be implemented.
Image
User avatar
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:29 pm
Location: hiding from the Indonesian Government

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (Poll Added)

Postby Mystoc » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:44 pm

greenrabbit7 wrote:
Mystoc wrote:you act like people would only stay the entire game to report someone, if they are staying to see who wins it doesn't matter when the report happens,

if u just want to leave the game you can report right away once ur in post screen lobby

please explain what the problem with this is?


Do you mean you’ll be given an option to report if you leave?

yes ull be told the body swap happened once you leave like this

on day 3 sam swapped identities with giles

access chat log below that

and everyone who was in that game u can right click to report, problem solved

(it wouldnt show who was what role like it does normally or this would be abused in classic ect..)

If yes:
Spoiler: An interesting concept, but I can see it as an easy way to multi account cheat and it would encourage players to leave the game to report, allowing games to be filled with spammers.

people already cheat and multi-account this wont change that at all, if u want real games u play ranked, i dont touch classic or anything besides ranked where people can que together ull just get mass cheaters

If no:
Spoiler: In the games I play, usually 3 people leave at the beginning. If the mafia dies every mafia leaves, if an nk dies every nk leaves and if it’s obvious a side is losing that side leaves. People are constantly leaving. You cannot say “well they have to stay then” because merit points encourage them to do that. It’s a mob mentality. People think “oh the other people will report this guy” so they leave, and then those people don’t get reported. All of this so one role can be implemented.
User avatar
Mystoc
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (Poll Added)

Postby greenrabbit7 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:01 am

Mystoc wrote:
greenrabbit7 wrote:
Mystoc wrote:you act like people would only stay the entire game to report someone, if they are staying to see who wins it doesn't matter when the report happens,

if u just want to leave the game you can report right away once ur in post screen lobby

please explain what the problem with this is?


Do you mean you’ll be given an option to report if you leave?

yes ull be told the body swap happened once you leave like this

on day 3 sam swapped identities with giles

access chat log below that

and everyone who was in that game u can right click to report, problem solved

(it wouldnt show who was what role like it does normally or this would be abused in classic ect..)

If yes:
Spoiler: An interesting concept, but I can see it as an easy way to multi account cheat and it would encourage players to leave the game to report, allowing games to be filled with spammers.

people already cheat and multi-account this wont change that at all, if u want real games u play ranked, i dont touch classic or anything besides ranked where people can que together ull just get mass cheaters


We all have our personal preferences. Moving on, it’s easy to get two accounts in the same queue. You just click join queue with two TOS tabs open.

If no:
Spoiler: In the games I play, usually 3 people leave at the beginning. If the mafia dies every mafia leaves, if an nk dies every nk leaves and if it’s obvious a side is losing that side leaves. People are constantly leaving. You cannot say “well they have to stay then” because merit points encourage them to do that. It’s a mob mentality. People think “oh the other people will report this guy” so they leave, and then those people don’t get reported. All of this so one role can be implemented.
Image
User avatar
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:29 pm
Location: hiding from the Indonesian Government

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (Poll Added)

Postby Mystoc » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:11 am

now ur just saying cause people can cheat which is a huge bigger problem a mechanic shouldn't be allowed, if we're to the point that anyone can just que mass people together in ranked we have much bigger problems

then one person leaving on the off chance there an impersonator in the game and then telling their buddies or alt account this


if this was a common thing which i dont think it is ranked game would just be decided by which side has most alt accounts
User avatar
Mystoc
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (Poll Added)

Postby greenrabbit7 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:17 am

Mystoc wrote:now ur just saying cause people can cheat which is a huge bigger problem a mechanic shouldn't be allowed, if we're to the point that anyone can just que mass people together in ranked we have much bigger problems

then one person leaving on the off chance there an impersonator in the game and then telling their buddies or alt account this


if this was a common thing which i dont think it is ranked game would just be decided by which side has most alt accounts


Here’s what I’m lumping cheating with:

Say bob is a multi accounting mafia who suspects there’s an impersonator. He just had to leave and gets all info, if you get a log of the game that’s worse, and encourages multi accounting to leave d1 and get everyone’s role. This is a great idea but the community is very toxic and messes this up.

And it’s not a common thing because people can get banned for it, or just don’t think of it. It happens though. Besides it’s not like there are many multi accounts in other modes... or detectable ones anyway.

Delaying it to the end just opens up so many new problems, though. And again this is all for this specific role.
Image
User avatar
greenrabbit7
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:29 pm
Location: hiding from the Indonesian Government

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (Poll Added)

Postby Mystoc » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:25 am

greenrabbit7 wrote:
Mystoc wrote:now ur just saying cause people can cheat which is a huge bigger problem a mechanic shouldn't be allowed, if we're to the point that anyone can just que mass people together in ranked we have much bigger problems

then one person leaving on the off chance there an impersonator in the game and then telling their buddies or alt account this


if this was a common thing which i dont think it is ranked game would just be decided by which side has most alt accounts


Here’s what I’m lumping cheating with:

Say bob is a multi accounting mafia who suspects there’s an impersonator. He just had to leave and gets all info, if you get a log of the game that’s worse, and encourages multi accounting to leave d1 and get everyone’s role. This is a great idea but the community is very toxic and messes this up.

And it’s not a common thing because people can get banned for it, or just don’t think of it. It happens though. Besides it’s not like there are many multi accounts in other modes... or detectable ones anyway.

Delaying it to the end just opens up so many new problems, though. And again this is all for this specific role.


i mean i did say the end game screen would be modified to not show who is what role if people leave before the game ends.. reread what i said plz.

mafia wants to kill people all others anyway if they go through the trouble to cheat in ranked just learn what role one person which consig can do anyway then ok

if town is doing this for other town these alt account cheater already have other alt account towns anyway so its a net gain of 0 u lost an alt account vote to confirm a town role who aren't certain will even vote with u

if people cheat they have an advantage its that simple, what ur describing leaving to learn who the impersonator swapped identities with sounds good to me one less alt account is in the game messing up the votes to learn one thing that's info that's barely useful
User avatar
Mystoc
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (Poll Added)

Postby lemonader666 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:31 am

Mystoc wrote:it is not complicated you swap identities with a person who woulda of died and fake your death and then assume the identity and role of a town person the night they die after your faked death.

So it's a shit doctor/bg. Not only does it have extremely shit TP capability, it's also negative utility(why the fuck would you lie to your allies)
Image
Survivor/Big Brother record
All my games - Never 1st
User avatar
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm

Re: Impersonator (Town Protective) (Poll Added)

Postby Mystoc » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:16 am

lemonader666 wrote:
Mystoc wrote:it is not complicated you swap identities with a person who woulda of died and fake your death and then assume the identity and role of a town person the night they die after your faked death.

So it's a shit doctor/bg. Not only does it have extremely shit TP capability, it's also negative utility(why the fuck would you lie to your allies)


doc unlimited powerful heals
my role 2 unstoppable heals

on average a doc heals only 2 in game so most times this role is better

this role also lets high target roles regain their the ainmonity say mayor was forced to reveal now everyone thinks mayor is dead and suddenly ths role a the surprise mayor who has ur identity that everyone thought was dead steps forward

doc cant do this

the second part of the heal is sorta like u renter the game an are a town anmeasic but for onlt people who will die that night so u have to predict who will die

this role doesn't ever die to use its ability it fakes its death everyone thinks its dead it isnt, dunno why ur comparing this to BG its nothing like it
User avatar
Mystoc
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 4:53 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Role Ideas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests