Harmony's Angel | TG Balancer Adjustments

Suggest new roles or changes to current roles for the game here.

Harmony's Angel | TG Balancer Adjustments

Postby WaveAqualei » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:09 pm

Note: Harmony's Angel was originally made by PMH. This page is the edited version:

Harmony's Angel - Neutral (Benign)

Attack: None
Defense: Basic (None after attacked once)
Unique: Yes
Priority: 2

Abilities:

- You may watch over any other player at night, Healing them and preventing them from being voted the next day.
- You may watch over any other player while you are dead twice.

Attributes:
- You cannot watch over the same player two times in a row, unless you are dead.
- Your target will be immune from voting the next day.
- You will know if your target is attacked, and how many times.
- Your target will not know they were watched over, unless they were attacked. They will receive the Healed message.

Goal: Successfully stop 2 attacks.

Mechanics:
- You cannot have a Guardian Angel.
- You override a Guardian Angel's protections.
- You are not able to watch over yourself, even if controlled or transported.
- Your visit is Astral.
- You do not purge your target, meaning you cannot cure Poison if the Poisoner has the Necronomicon.

Investigative Results:
Sheriff - You could not find any evidence of wrongdoing. Your target seems innocent.
Investigator - Your target could be a Doctor, Disguiser, Serial Killer, Harmony's Angel, or Potion Master.
Consigliere - Your target wants to bring the peace among the town. They must be Harmony's Angel.
WaveAqualei
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Re: Harmony's Angel | TG Balancer Adjustments

Postby TirelessTraveler » Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:08 pm

This is a fun concept. I haven't checked the original post, will do after this. I have seem this role in play before, from another game called Mafia.gg. I think this would make a nice addition.

I dont understand what has priority over what atm, but i wonder how it works in the regards of Crusader. It wont die because of Astral, but will the target get a "You were attacked but protected" message, or no message as Harmony's Angel saved you?
TirelessTraveler

Re: Harmony's Angel | TG Balancer Adjustments

Postby WaveAqualei » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:06 pm

TirelessTraveler wrote:This is a fun concept. I haven't checked the original post, will do after this. I have seem this role in play before, from another game called Mafia.gg. I think this would make a nice addition.

I dont understand what has priority over what atm, but i wonder how it works in the regards of Crusader. It wont die because of Astral, but will the target get a "You were attacked but protected" message, or no message as Harmony's Angel saved you?

I think it'd be the "attacked but someone nursed you back to health" message that would have priority.
WaveAqualei
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Return to Role Ideas