Florida Man ("Faction")

Suggest new roles or changes to current roles for the game here.

Florida Man ("Faction")

Postby DecDecAttack » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:46 pm

So, i have been challenged to make a Florida man role, and the idea i came up with is somewhat of a faction of NKs. Credit to Rydog2607 for challenging me.

So it is actually just one role, but they play out better if atleast 2 are in the game because of how the role was made.

Florida Man - Neutral (Chaotic)
Spoiler: Summary: You are a stupid man being stupid, and the Town is paying the price.

Attack: (differential)
Defense: (differential)
Unique: No
Priority: (differential)

Abilities: (differential)

Attributes: You are any Neutral Killing role (predetermined) but you win with the Florida Men instead of your other role.
Your kills will be attributed to your original role untill your fifth kill, upon which your kills will be attributed to "Floridian _" where _ = your other role.
All other Florida Men will see the secondary icon no matter what.
No factional night chat.
You do not know your fellow Florida Men.

Additional Information: Even though you could be an SK or a Arsonist or even a Werewolf, you will only win with the Florida Men.
Floridian Arsonist and regular Arsonists douses do not mix.
The icon for the kill on your 6th+ kill will be the regular icon for your other role ontop of a Florida Gators sign.
If a Floridian Arsonist kills more than 5 people on the first ignite, they will all be attributed to regular Arsonists. However if any other ignite goes over the five kills, then that ignite and all others after that will be attributed to a Floridian Arsonist.
A Floridian Juggernaut will attribute to Floridian Juggernaut at 3 kills instead of 5.

Win Condition: Kill all non-Gator fans

Wins with:
Florida Men
Survivor
Witches
Jesters

Must kill:
Mafia
Coven
Serial Killers
Arsonists
Werewolves
Juggernauts
Executioners
Pestilence
Vampires
The Flora
The Town
Electric

Yes this would change the win conditions of jester and executioner slightly, but that is because i thought it would be cool/fun to have a role that can/'t win with a role that if it was any other role, it could. There may be some roles i not thinking of, please let me know. Yes, this is somewhat of a joke role. If you see something you think i missed please let me know.
DecDecAttack
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Florida Man ("Faction")

Postby alex1234321 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:15 pm

Why can't executioners win with Florida man? Anyone who spends their entire day yelling at a random person for no reason seems pretty crazy to me.
#SaveTheTG

Tired of trying to play discord Mafia games and not getting enough people? Join Town of Morons! We now have our own bot!

Credit to PurpleSidewalk1
alex1234321
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby DecDecAttack » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:11 pm

alex1234321 wrote:Why can't executioners win with Florida man? Anyone who spends their entire day yelling at a random person for no reason seems pretty crazy to me.

Executioners are Bulldogs fans. Simple as that. I can also say why jesters win even if they aren't lynched if you want.
DecDecAttack
Executioner
Executioner

Postby alex1234321 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:41 pm

DecDecAttack wrote:
alex1234321 wrote:Why can't executioners win with Florida man? Anyone who spends their entire day yelling at a random person for no reason seems pretty crazy to me.

Executioners are Bulldogs fans. Simple as that. I can also say why jesters win even if they aren't lynched if you want.

Why? Are they gator fans?
#SaveTheTG

Tired of trying to play discord Mafia games and not getting enough people? Join Town of Morons! We now have our own bot!

Credit to PurpleSidewalk1
alex1234321
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby DecDecAttack » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:49 pm

alex1234321 wrote:
DecDecAttack wrote:

Why? Are they gator fans?

Jesters, tho not football fans, are fans of Inter Miami CF (florida's MLS team) so they get along with the other Florida Men.
DecDecAttack
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Ezradekezra » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:13 am

why do you have to do calculus in order to figure out exactly how strong the florida man is
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby DecDecAttack » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:21 am

Ezradekezra wrote:why do you have to do calculus in order to figure out exactly how strong the florida man is

What?
DecDecAttack
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Descender » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:08 am

DecDecAttack wrote:
Ezradekezra wrote:why do you have to do calculus in order to figure out exactly how strong the florida man is

What?

https://tutorial.math.lamar.edu/Classes ... tials.aspx

go to the lounge
Possibly known as TodaysStory
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby DecDecAttack » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:34 am

Descender wrote:
DecDecAttack wrote:

What?

https://tutorial.math.lamar.edu/Classes ... tials.aspx

go to the lounge

I haven't got anywhere near the those courses yet in my schooling, and why should I go to the lounge?
DecDecAttack
Executioner
Executioner

Return to Role Ideas