Role Ideas + TG Discord Server

Suggest new roles or changes to current roles for the game here.

Role Ideas + TG Discord Server

Postby oliy » Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:59 pm

Hello role creators!

This is a general announcement informing you guys that a good tool you should use for role feedback and creation is Role Ideas + Testing Grounds Discord server!

If you want quicker feedback on a role with more of an active discussion happening, feel free to join and post your role in the #role-ideas channel!

Also, if you want updates for Testing Grounds tests, the #game-announcements channel is where you'll want to look, since that gives you a consistent feed of updates for when tests are happening.

There are plenty more things that happen in the Discord server, like role idea contests, ToS TCG role ideas, meme sharing, group game sessions, and more!

You don't have to join the server if you don't want to. You can still get feedback for your role here on the forums, and we encourage saving your ideas to the forums for easy archiving and editing. However, if you want to become more integrated into this community, feel free to join!

Here is a link to the server! Feel free to join if it sounds interesting to you!

Old Signature Stuff:

Spoiler:
Hi! I'm Eve the Eevee! Please give me a hug :3
You can also hurt/heal me here!

My Stuff
oliy
Vampire Hunter
Vampire Hunter

Return to Role Ideas