Coven Sub-Alignments

Suggest new roles or changes to current roles for the game here.

Coven Sub-Alignments

Postby Benn3 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:48 pm

Coven Sub-Alignments other than Coven(Evil) should be added. They help differentiate the roles between each other, and what they should be doing. Mafia also has them so I don't see why Coven roles can't either.

Coven(Killing): Coven roles that's main ability and/or goal is to kill. (Poisoner, Medusa, Hex Master)
Poisoner fits into Coven(Killing) because, killing is the only thing they can do. Same goes for Medusa. Hex Master can frame people, however their main goal is to get the hex bomb, or kill people with the Necronomicon.

Coven(Tactical): Coven roles that can be a jack of all trades. (Potion Master, Necromancer)
Potion Master fits into Coven(Tactical) because they can heal, reveal, and kill. That's 3 abilities, making them a very tactical role. Necromancer fits into the alignment due to them being able to also kill, reveal, and heal; it all depends on the roles of the dead.

Coven(Support): Coven roles that's main ability is to gain information for the faction and help them defend against others. (Coven Leader)
Coven Leader can kill with the Necronomicon, yes. But their main power is controlling people, which is why I think they fit into a Coven(Support) alignment.
My main role concepts:

Caporegime
Spirit
Sniper
Assassin
Benn3
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Coven Sub-Alignments

Postby WaveAqualei » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:04 pm

Gonna be honest, I want Coven Subalignments but I would move CL to Coven Tactical, it can heal if it finds the right people.
WaveAqualei
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby weknowyoulive » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:57 am

I like the suggestion. I don't see anything wrong with it.
In my town there is problem,
And that problem is transporter
He take your life away
Because he's an idiot
In my town there is problem,
And that problem is the surv.
They douse people's houses
And we never notice it
Throw the surv down the well,
So my town can be free (So my town can be free!)
You must grab him by his vest,
Then we have a big party.
weknowyoulive
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Location: Wales, United Kingdom, Earth, Milky Way, Observable Universe

Postby alex1234321 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:24 pm

I like it too but I'd probably call CL Coven Head or something since it does sort of function as the head of the Coven. The others sound good although I dislike the concept of non-killing Coven roles.
#SaveTheTG

Tired of trying to play discord Mafia games and not getting enough people? Join Town of Morons! We now have our own bot!

Credit to PurpleSidewalk1
alex1234321
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Return to Role Ideas