Militant (NC)

Suggest new roles or changes to current roles for the game here.

Militant (NC)

Postby JCRFM » Sat May 15, 2021 4:57 pm

Role: Militant

Alignment: Neutral (Chaos)

Attack: None

Defense: Basic

Unique: Yes

Ability: Train and use them to kill someone

Attribute: You may train someone every night. Training someone will raise their attack by 1. On any day you can choose a trained person and force them to attack your target. If they refuse to attack your target then they will be blackmailed and unable to vote the next day.

Mechanics:

- You may choose to train someone every night.

- Your target will not be alerted that they were trained.

- Your target will only have raised attack when they are attacking the person you want them to attack.

- During the day, you can select two people, a person you trained and another person. The person you trained will receive a message at the start of the night saying that they were being asked to kill [target name]. They will have a choice of whether or not to accept the offer. If they succeed and kill the target, then it will take 2 more votes to vote them up the next day. If they don’t kill your target, then they will be blackmailed and unable to vote the next day.

- You will stay trained until you accept the agreement.

- Once you accept the agreement you will be forced to target the agreed person.

- You will not perform your usual ability and will instead kill.

- Attempting to train someone who can’t visit will result in a failed training.

Investigation Results:
Sheriff: You cannot find evidence of wrongdoing. Your target seems innocent.
Investigator: Your target may be Sheriff, Executioner, Werewolf, or Militant.
Investigator (Coven) - Your target may be Sheriff, Executioner, Werewolf, Poisoner, or Militant.
Consigliere - Your target is a member of the military that trains people to kill. They must be a Militant.

Goal: Get 3 people to die.

Wins With: Town, Mafia, Vampire, Serial Killer, Werewolf, Plaguebearer, Pestilence, Juggernaut, Arsonist, Coven, Survivor.

Must Kill: At least 3 people.
JCRFM

Re: Militant (NC)

Postby runningwiththepower » Sun May 16, 2021 12:50 am

This seems familiar to another idea I've seen before..........but I can't remember which

Well anyway, I like it but I think it could use some edits
for example, getting 3 people to die is quite difficult, especially when you factor in possible Failed Trainings of NonVisiting Roles

In addition, I don't like the whole "contract" thing persay--seems a bit confusing

I do like the base idea though
I would be keen to hear what other people have to say :D
runningwiththepower

Return to Role Ideas