Witch and survivor should be able to un-douse

Suggest new roles or changes to current roles for the game here.

Witch and survivor should be able to un-douse

Postby Diegovanie » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:29 am

Like how arso is now it is almost impossible to side with the arsonist as witch and survivor. So i think an easy way to fix this is to give the abillity to witch and survivor to know when they are being doused and to clean themself like the arso does. This will make the witch and survivor being able to side with an arsonist without having to be afraid of being doused and ignited.
Diegovanie

Re: Witch and survivor should be able to un-douse

Postby Mystoc » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:44 pm

Diegovanie wrote:Like how arso is now it is almost impossible to side with the arsonist as witch and survivor. So i think an easy way to fix this is to give the abillity to witch and survivor to know when they are being doused and to clean themself like the arso does. This will make the witch and survivor being able to side with an arsonist without having to be afraid of being doused and ignited.

visiting the asro is one thing like with witch

but surv cant visit asro should own up to who he douses not just randomly douse

surv should not be immune to asro thats dumb

asro weakness is that he his attacks are delayed but in return always kill and ignore TP,

asro has no control who visits him so that part isnt fair he does decide who he douses though, the whole point of his ability is its garenteed delayed death so he puts a target on himself the longer he waits, surv siding against him if they are doused is by design the asro choose that person has a target

witch on the otherhand is the one who punishes asro if they visit them its not the same thing

i agree with visits but not if asro directly douses them
Mystoc
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Return to Role Ideas