The Barbarian

Suggest new roles or changes to current roles for the game here.

The Barbarian

Postby scarfves » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:00 pm

The Barbarian

Alignment: Neutral Killing

Stats:
Attack: Basic (Sometimes Powerful, at a max of 3 times)
Defense: Basic

Abilities: You may choose to attack a player each night. You may attack a second player each night or amplify the original three times.

Attributes:
- You have 3 charges of either attacking a second player (using a similar selection method of transporter, necromancer, coven leader, etc.), or making your Basic attack into a Powerful one (by placing the second attack on the same player as the first)

Goal: Kill everyone who would oppose you.

Win Conditions:
Wins with: Witch
Wins with: Survivor
Wins with: Barbarian
Must Kill: Town
Must Kill: Mafia
Must Kill: Serial Killer
Must Kill: Werewolf
Must Kill: Arsonist
Must Kill: Coven
Must Kill: Juggernaut
Must Kill: Vampire
Must Kill: Plaguebearer
Must Kill: Pestilence

Investigative Results:
Sheriff: Your target is suspicious.
Investigator: Your target is resourceful. They must be a Investigator, Consigilere, Mayor, Tracker, Plaguebearer, or Barbarian.
Consigilere: Your target can cleave their foes, they must be a Barbarian.

This is a rather simple role made, I made this with the possible planned NK Buffs in mind so check announcements if you haven't seen them, so I'm sorry if it currently feels like a better SK. Originally starting as a rework of the Werewolf and became a more fully fleshed role/character. Very simple concept that comes in good need, ever need someone dead but you're already killing someone with a big battleaxe? Fear not! The Barbarian is here with 2 battleaxes and 2 times the stamina. I feel that the ability to temporary gain 2 kills per night without any major drawback or to guarantee a kill on the Godfather is something simple let important to the arsenal of a NK.

In the comments, thoughts?
yeah, i go by qry on discord; shut up!
18 yr old hottie who got a computer from uni and will abuse it to hearts content hehehehe!

treasured ideas:
Gunslinger
Mafioso Removal + Godfather Rework
Move Plaguebearer from Neutral Chaos to Neutral Killing
Survivor Change
Saboteur
scarfves
Executioner
Executioner

Re: The Barbarian

Postby Mystoc » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:42 am

Its a better sk even with the buffs SK and all other NK are going to get,

i feel like its to simple to be its own role the role itself doesnt have any new things just charges that buffs amount of attack or the power of attack
Mystoc
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby scarfves » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:32 pm

Mystoc wrote:Its a better sk even with the buffs SK and all other NK are going to get,

i feel like its to simple to be its own role the role itself doesnt have any new things just charges that buffs amount of attack or the power of attack

Yeah looking back on it, I feel that it needs to be consist on either having just 2 attacks for a night 3 times, or a powerful attack for a night 3 times since it can dominate godfathers and their subordinates in its current state.
yeah, i go by qry on discord; shut up!
18 yr old hottie who got a computer from uni and will abuse it to hearts content hehehehe!

treasured ideas:
Gunslinger
Mafioso Removal + Godfather Rework
Move Plaguebearer from Neutral Chaos to Neutral Killing
Survivor Change
Saboteur
scarfves
Executioner
Executioner

Postby DiamondRanger8 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:48 pm

Good idea, but I feel like this should just be how SK is reworked tbh. Not a bad idea, though.
DiamondRanger8
Investigator
Investigator

Return to Role Ideas