Two Vigilante Changes Ideas

Suggest new roles or changes to current roles for the game here.

Re: Two Vigilante Changes Ideas

Postby Boredfan1 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:04 pm

Brilliand wrote:
Boredfan1 wrote:GO back and read my fucking posts! I have adressed like three fucking times!

You have rambled about this point several times, but you haven't actually made a good argument against it.

I don't think a good argument against this point is even possible. It's a good point: Don't punish the Vigilante for being right.

Boredfan1 wrote:So it isn't so much punishing the vigilante for being right, it's a balancing feature and when a role comes up with a town role, it makes sense for the vigilante to commit suicide because if they don't commit suicide by killing a disguised disguiser, then that conveys important information

That isn't a counterpoint, that's trying to ignore the point we're making and emphasize your own unrelated point.

You CAN'T READ! I have gone IN DEPTH on BOTH a few times! Seriously, if you are going to keep going like this, just go away! You aren't contributing anything!
Boredfan1
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Brilliand » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:32 pm

Boredfan1 wrote:Seriously, if you are going to keep going like this, just go away! You aren't contributing anything!

You came here to make a proposal to the rest of us. Who did you think you were talking to when you wrote the OP?
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Postby dolphina » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:41 am

Boredfan1 wrote:
dolphina wrote:
Boredfan1 wrote:So no, it's not really about punishing the town for making right plays, it's punishing the town for not being super careful and calculated which, still leads to town winning most of the time and making the disguiser useful.

Except it is punishing Town for making the right plays

GO back and read my f*cking posts! I have adressed like three f*cking times! If you aren't going to read my replies, why the f*ck did you even step into the conversation?! And no, the town DOESN'T always play right and kill the disguiser, very commonly they get f*cking lucky and typically make r*tarded moves. This is a NEEDED change. Go back and read my replies.

Quick suggestion: try to make a smart counterpoint instead of trying to curse and scare me into agreeing
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Previous

Return to Role Ideas