Get rid of forger or change it

Suggest new roles or changes to current roles for the game here.

Get rid of forger or change it

Postby lilpixelxx » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:08 pm

Get rid of forger or make it so it only wipes the will.

Sick of my will being forged into racist garbage.
lilpixelxx

Re: Get rid of forger or change it

Postby Brilliand » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:40 pm

Huh, usually people in this subforum are talking about buffing the Forger. This proposal is a nerf.

IMO the Forger's ability to write in other people's wills is equivalent to the Mafioso's ability to leave death notes: both make it about equally difficult to figure out who wrote the stuff. So, assuming that the Mafioso's death note isn't a problem, I don't think the Forger's ability to write in wills is a problem either.

(I think it's a pity that hardly anyone can figure out how to put a properly deceptive forgery in someone's will.)
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Re: Get rid of forger or change it

Postby ShylokVakarian » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:41 pm

Brilliand wrote:Huh, usually people in this subforum are talking about buffing the Forger. This proposal is a nerf.

IMO the Forger's ability to write in other people's wills is equivalent to the Mafioso's ability to leave death notes: both make it about equally difficult to figure out who wrote the stuff. So, assuming that the Mafioso's death note isn't a problem, I don't think the Forger's ability to write in wills is a problem either.

(I think it's a pity that hardly anyone can figure out how to put a properly deceptive forgery in someone's will.)

I think they're claiming that the Forger is using their abilities to write racist wills and pin them on players. The solution would, of course, be to report.
ShylokVakarian
Benefactor
Benefactor

Return to Role Ideas