Ffs, make Medium Unique!

Suggest new roles or changes to current roles for the game here.

Ffs, make Medium Unique!

Postby philip1077 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:26 pm

You know what’s worse then having 2 mediums in a game of ranked??? 3! It sucks cause medium is a very weak claim! There is no way to confirm 2 mediums without a town member dying to relay info, and then the town thinks they are both maf and kills them both to be safe. Ffs make medium unique, it’s chaos with more than one.
I’m new, don’t kill me cause it might be in your favour to kill someone else... or is it? ;)

Yes, I like to hunt Mafia on my spare time dressed as an orange teletubby with a shotgun.

philip1077
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Ffs, make Medium Unique!

Postby Brilliand » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:32 pm

Really? In my 3-medium games a townie dies, then the 3 mediums all get confirmed and curbstomp the maf.
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Postby philip1077 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:40 pm

So you’re agreeing with me that it should be unique? Because curb stomping the maf doesn’t seem balanced, and neither does town lynching 3 mediums because they are weak claims, and take up a lot of rt.
I’m new, don’t kill me cause it might be in your favour to kill someone else... or is it? ;)

Yes, I like to hunt Mafia on my spare time dressed as an orange teletubby with a shotgun.

philip1077
Executioner
Executioner

Postby Brilliand » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:51 pm

I have argued that it should be unique before, but I got some decent arguments for the opposite side too. See this thread: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=102075
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Return to Role Ideas