Guardian Angel Rework

Suggest new roles or changes to current roles for the game here.

Re: Guardian Angel Rework

Postby scarfves » Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:37 pm

I'd rather the Guardian Angel have to work with hiding their true identity and doing their goal: Securing the protection of their target by defending them during through trials and the night. Plus with the amount of protection you can surplus on your target, I'd imagine dieing alongside them as a tradeoff to failing that objective being a reasonable downside. I'll add some changes later as to account for certain conditions and events.
yeah, i go by qry on discord; shut up!
18 yr old hottie who got a computer from uni and will abuse it to hearts content hehehehe!

treasured ideas:
Gunslinger
Mafioso Removal + Godfather Rework
Move Plaguebearer from Neutral Chaos to Neutral Killing
Survivor Change
Saboteur
scarfves
Executioner
Executioner

Postby WaveAqualei » Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:44 pm

scarfves wrote:I'd rather the Guardian Angel have to work with hiding their true identity and doing their goal: Securing the protection of their target by defending them during through trials and the night. Plus with the amount of protection you can surplus on your target, I'd imagine dieing alongside them as a tradeoff to failing that objective being a reasonable downside. I'll add some changes later as to account for certain conditions and events.

That's what I do as GA, stay hidden.
WaveAqualei
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby scarfves » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:47 am

WaveAqualei wrote:
scarfves wrote:I'd rather the Guardian Angel have to work with hiding their true identity and doing their goal: Securing the protection of their target by defending them during through trials and the night. Plus with the amount of protection you can surplus on your target, I'd imagine dieing alongside them as a tradeoff to failing that objective being a reasonable downside. I'll add some changes later as to account for certain conditions and events.

That's what I do as GA, stay hidden.

A man of honor; huzzah!
all seriousness, i hope my rework will atleast address using GA to cheese out of playing the damn role by confirming themselves survivor and letting their target die, and instead have to work for keeping their target alive
18 yr old hottie who got a computer from uni and will abuse it to hearts content hehehehe!

treasured ideas:
Gunslinger
Survivor Change
Saboteur
scarfves
Executioner
Executioner

Postby DragoWhooves » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:01 am

How about making Whispers between GA and thier target invisible to others? (Execpt Blackmailer)
DragoWhooves
Lookout
Lookout

Postby WaveAqualei » Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:41 am

DragoWhooves wrote:How about making Whispers between GA and thier target invisible to others? (Execpt Blackmailer)

That wouldn't help.
WaveAqualei
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby DragoWhooves » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:24 pm

WaveAqualei wrote:
DragoWhooves wrote:How about making Whispers between GA and thier target invisible to others? (Execpt Blackmailer)

That wouldn't help.

it makes it harder for evils to locate GA if they don't claim publicly
DragoWhooves
Lookout
Lookout

Postby scarfves » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:32 pm

Having the whispers be invisible when going to their target would make the GA confirmable, even thought it's just one person, which is a big no-no for neutral roles. The GA should read the scenario and decide how they are going about with helping their target and the faction they reside in rather than act as a Pocket Medic.

treasured ideas:
Gunslinger
Survivor Change
Saboteur
scarfves
Executioner
Executioner

Previous

Return to Role Ideas