The Conspiritor

Suggest new roles or changes to current roles for the game here.

The Conspiritor

Postby Deatharmy102 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:02 am

The Conspirator - Allignment: Mafia (Killing)
You do not trust those in power and will work to tear down the government through a life of crime

Attack: Basic
Defense: None
Unique: Yes
Priority: 0(day)/2(night)

Abilities:
Day: You can kill one member of the town besides other Mafia members and a revealed Mayor during the preparation phase and cannot be used during voting.
Night: Choose a target that you and another Mafia member will visit for that night.

Attributes:
Day - Your name will be revealed to the town when you attempt to kill someone and the role/will of the person you killed will not be revealed until the following day
Night - You will be seen by Lookout(s) and Tracker(s) visiting the target that is not the Mafia member, but the other Mafia member that you move will be seen visiting two town members (much like Disguiser and Transporter).

Investigative Results:
Sheriff: “Your target is Suspicious or framed!”
Investigator: Sheriff, Executioner, Werewolf, Poisoner, Conspirator
Consig/PM/Witch/CL: “Your target is planning an uprising! They must be a Conspirator!”

Goal: Kill anyone that will not submit to the Mafia.

Victory Conditions:
You win with the Mafia
You win with the Witches
You win with the Survivors
You must kill the Town
You must kill the Coven
You must kill Serial Killers
You must kill Arsonists
You must kill Werewolves
You must kill Juggernauts
You must kill Vampires
You must kill Plaugebearers
You may spare anyone else

Notifications
(Everyone in the game will see)
“_____ just killed _____!”
“_____ just attempted to kill _____, but they survived!”
“_____ just attempted to kill _____, but __(GA)__ took the bullet for them!”
(You were shot popups)
“You were shot by the Conspirator!”
"You Died!"
“Someone tried to attack you, but your defense was too strong!”
“Someone tried to attack you, but your Guardian Angel saved you!” (purge)
“Someone tried to attack you, but your Guardian Angel took the bullet!” (no purge)

Mechanics:
During the day you can choose to shoot someone in a setup that is nearly identical to Jailor and Pirate, the second voting phase begins then you will shoot your target if you have one.

Achievements:
- Conspiracy Theory
Win a game as the Conspirator
(idk about the rest of the “win” achievements)
- Jumped the gun
Get hung after killing a member of the town
- Gang War
Kill a member of another evil faction
- It’s a setup!
Bring a member of the mafia to a town member’s house who dies the same night
- Invincible!
Attempt to kill a member of the town who has defense

Additional Information
When you bring another Mafia member to a house with a trap and it triggers, the Trapper will receive a message that looks like this: “Your trap was triggered by The Conspirator and a guest” along with any other visitors that trigger the trap.

Hex Colors that are different:
Town: #70E000
GA: #80FFFF (GA is hard to see normally)

Lore: uhhhhhhhhhhhh idk man something about water changing the sexuality of the frogs.
Deatharmy102

Re: The Conspiritor

Postby alex1234321 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:05 am

I don't fully understand how the role works, but I really don't want another independent MK role. Mafia is balanced around having one kill per night and makes up for that with its deception abilities. Roles that can kill independently are better off as either NK or Coven depending on how strong they are.
#SaveTheTG

Tired of trying to play discord Mafia games and not getting enough people? Join Town of Morons! We now have our own bot!

Credit to PurpleSidewalk1
alex1234321
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Re: The Conspiritor

Postby Deatharmy102 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:41 am

Well, the purpose of this role is for the mafia to try and get majority faster, in a 4v3 situation for example the conspirator can use their day ability and get a kill to tie up the game I don't think this will work well as NK (maybe coven if it was reworked) because the player is revealed to the town as a confirmed evil. After they kill someone in broad daylight they are likley going to be pushed if the mafia does not have majority. I also think I explained the number of kills that the conspirator can get wrong too, the conspirator (at least I think) should only be able to get one kill during the match. I'm not sure if I explained it well but I hope that clears up something.
Deatharmy102

Return to Role Ideas