Framer(Rework)

Suggest new roles or changes to current roles for the game here.

Framer(Rework)

Postby Flaingaming » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:28 pm

Alright, we all know that framer is the most hated mafia role in town of salem it can be caught easily and semi-boring gameplay but what if we added a small thing that could help all of that and making framer not useless to the town? this is my idea

-Changes
Framer will have a second ability that is the complete opposite of his first now you can make this ability function in 2 ways or both if you want and that is you can make yourself look inno or make others look inno now this might sound overpowered but the framer has 2 decisions to make which makes it more fun to play as choosing whether to frame someone who may be investigated or making yourself or someone look inno is all up to you the reason why this should be a thing is that the mafia is a bit underpowered in town of salem and specifically in the competitive side of the game as the mafia can be easily found by the town becuase the sheer amount of ways to find them this needs to have a counter and that is why i thought of this what do you think?
Flaingaming

Re: Framer(Rework)

Postby OreCreeper » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:28 pm

Yeah the devs already suggested this.
OreCreeper
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby Flaingaming » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:34 am

OreCreeper wrote:Yeah the devs already suggested this.
they did? didn't notice that will thanks for telling me
Flaingaming

Postby RiceHatMan » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:47 am

Yeah, I don't really support this though... for my own reasons. I don't really like stacking abilities, and although they are technically similar, they are very different in gameplay.
RiceHatMan
Investigator
Investigator

Postby MegaLT » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:40 am

Sheriff is already a crappy role compared to other investigatives, this would make it even worse.
I don't think this would counter town because sheriff already is comparatively unsucessfull in finding mafia(at least from my experience) town either finds them with other investigatives or in most cases by simply lynching them as evils are frequently more quiet and have weaker claim than most town.
MegaLT
Survivor
Survivor

Return to Role Ideas