Report on tulezmaj (a toxic player)

Processed reports are sent here.

Moderator: Trial Judge

Report on tulezmaj (a toxic player)

Postby diakurosawa39 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:49 am

Hi, this is Dia, who goes as Zeus in-game.

I recently encountered a really toxic player on Town of Salem. He had a selfish character and a nonchalant attitude towards the game. Disliking the way he played, I tried to find his trial reports on discord to see if his terrible attitude towards the game was repetitive. It indeed was. He has gamethrew multiple times and I am surprised he has not been banned yet. In fact, some obvious "guilty"s on his gamethrowing reports were not guiltied and instead set aside to be closed.

Example 1:
https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/v ... id=2139573
This is a fairly obvious guilty. GF may have broken the rules and left D1, but that does not completely, 100%, eliminate mafia's chances of winning. Mafia can still win with three people alive and fighting hard against town and tulezmaj (John Hathorne) should not have outed all the mafia D2. By doing so, he has completely eliminated and affected mafia's chance of winning. This report should absolutely be guiltied and I'm surprised it was closed in the first place. He deserves at least a 1 day suspension for this

Example 2:
https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/v ... id=2161035
Similar to Example 1, tulezmaj (Lovacmica) outed all mafia D2 on the stand, thereby hurting and reducing his own faction (mafia)'s chance of winning. Another obvious guilty that I'm surprised was closed and not punished. As this is his second offence in the same category (the first was Example 1), he ought to be given a 3-day suspension for this. Revealing the names of all mafia just to "end game early" is certainly not something we want to be permissible in the TOS community.

Example 3:
https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/v ... id=2181558
Similar to Example 1 and 2. He completely screwed the Blackmailer over who was trying his best to claim Lookout to jailor and confuse town. Instead, on D2, he said "Lynch me. jailor you jailed the blackmailer lynch him." I understand that Godfather and Mafioso died N1 and he felt like giving up but his Blackmailer was still trying to win the game and he completely ruined the game experience for the Blackmailer by outing himself and the Blackmailer at the same time at D2. Town of Salem Ranked requires all faction's cooperation in order to be balanced, so by outing himself and Bmer as evil he also screwed over NE and NK. Since outing oneself as evil hurts his factions' chance of winning, it is absolutely gamethrowing and he deserves to be punished (a week-long suspension since it is his third time "gamethrowing")

Example 4:
https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/v ... id=2189332
This example is a whole new case from Examples 1, 2, and 3 where tulezmaj (Lovamica) decided it was okay as Town to give the win to WW. Town made a mistake D6 and lynched the Jailor instead of the WW. Lovamica was so angry at town that she said "I am throwing now". From then on, she indeed gamethrew. On Day 9, town had a chance to pull the game back when it was 2 Town vs 1 WW. All Lovamica had to do was vote the Werewolf up with the other town. She knew very well who was WW and who was Town. Instead, she decided to vote up the other Town member due to her grudges from the other Town member accidentally lynching the jailor earlier. She excused her actions by "they made me mad, what can I do".

^^ This is completely unacceptable and I also cannot believe she received no punishment for this. She had a 100% chance to win and reduced it to 0% for the sake of a personal grudge. As this is her fourth gamethrowing report, tulezmaj deserves to be banned for this instance.

Example 5:
https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/v ... id=2242616
This is an active report (which means I shouldn't be posting it here), but I posted it here to show that tulezmaj has not learnt his lesson at all. He continues to gamethrow and ruin the experience for other players by gamethrowing and outing the name of the GF in will. Two wrongs do not make one right. If he felt that the Godfather was gamethrowing (I do not think the GF was), he should REPORT the godfather, not out him in his will. Outing the Godfather in his will does nothing right, especially if he misunderstood and the Godfather was not gamethrowing in the first place.

I was not in any of the above-mentioned games but reading through them already has my blood incensed. I am surprised and shocked a serial gamethrower has had zero penalty / punishment to show him / her that it is NEVER alright to gamethrow in TOS. Tulezmaj also has a habit of leaving the game when mafia are put in a grave situation. (For example, if mafioso dies N1, tulezmaj will leave the game as can be seen in https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/v ... id=2213733). In order to clean up and improve the quality of Town of Salem players, I suggest that tulezmaj be banned, or at least be given a suspension to ensure he never gamethrows again.

Yours sincerely,
Dia / Zeus
diakurosawa39
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Report on tulezmaj (a toxic player)

Postby diakurosawa39 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:58 am

Hi, may I know if there are any updates to the situation?

Regards,
Dia / Zeus
diakurosawa39
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Report on tulezmaj (a toxic player)

Postby madamepancake » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:46 pm

Screenshots are completely necessary. If you don't have any, please don't report on the forums. Screenshots should include the offense occurring plus the end game lobby. Your report will be Closed Immediately. Do not crop these or edit these at all. This helps show if it's from the same game or not.

Please review the report guidelines: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=13693
Icon by boxofanger on Tumblr
madamepancake
Consort
Consort

Return to Closed Reports