Reporting "MissingYou" for Gamethrowing/Harassment

Processed reports are sent here.

Moderator: Trial Judge

Reporting "MissingYou" for Gamethrowing/Harassment

Postby Pixies » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:16 pm

Ranked Game, I pulled "Disguiser"

This report started simply as a gamethrowing report, but then it escalated into harassment. All due the fact that this player said the GF should of attacked the Jailor night 2 (after the SK died to BG, who was healed by doc)

This player, IGN - Train Eater; flat out admits to being consort, and is voted up. Then reveals who the godfather is (John Proctor) and gets guiltied. Sadly I ran out of time to get the screenshots of this player revealing the GF, but I did use the red "!" to report him for the gamethrowing.

Now onto the harassment. Same player, kept calling people "idiots" and "fucker", especially to me as I was already dead. Kept on going that "I didnt gamethrow, the GF did etc". I told him what he did WAS gamethrowing (revealing the gf on the stand, as well as admitting that he was mafia) and he told me to "stfu idiot" <Screenshots provided below> After the GF was finally dead, he kept on harassing the GF about how HE (the gf) gamethrew cause we had ONE chance to hit the jailor and he didnt do it.

After calling people idiots and fuckers, I told Train Eater that he has to stop now, as it was going into harassment. He denied that he wasnt harassing, but he kept saying he wasnt.

'man stfu idiot'
calling John an idiot
"no harassment, only a dumbfuck'
'you stupid fuck
End Game Lobby

I did click on the the red "!" to report him for the gamethrowing, as i did not get the screenshot of him admitting to being consort. (it ran out of time on me as I was getting screenshots[/url]
Names & ToS stuff -
Spoiler: Names I like to go as - Normally food related, or something goofy like Axolotl
Favorite Games - Town Traitor, Coven TT, Coven All Any
Least Favorite Games - any games that have gamethrowers lol
Pixies
Sheriff
Sheriff

Re: Reporting "MissingYou" for Gamethrowing/Harassment

Postby chekens » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:28 am

I just played a game with this Kid... i won as jester... i let the game random haunt and got him... he said that now i'm on his "int list" and he'll thorw every game we play together...

TOXIC PLAYER
chekens
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Reporting "MissingYou" for Gamethrowing/Harassment

Postby madamepancake » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:51 pm

Player already suspended.
Icon by boxofanger on Tumblr
madamepancake
Consort
Consort

Return to Closed Reports