PLEASE DO NOT POST ON REPORTS (Updated 6/28/2017)

Leave reports of lobby offenses and hate-speech experienced in-game.

Moderator: Trial Judge

PLEASE DO NOT POST ON REPORTS (Updated 6/28/2017)

Postby Nellyfox » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:38 pm

As of June 28, 2017, Rule #13 has been updated:

13. Only staff may post on Appeals or player reports in Report Players.
There are a few exceptions to this rule, such as if you are reporting the same person already reported, or if you are verifying as a witness to the report in question, or if you are a Judge (just doing Trial System reports does not make you a Judge, and will still get you in trouble if you post), as we can check the Post-Game Lobby screenshot provided to see if you are involved. Otherwise, please refrain from posting. If you think a report on you is invalid, please report it to the Moderators via PM. Violating this rule results in a Board Warning.
More information about Appeals can be found here: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/vi ... =40&t=8913

Full list of rules may be found here: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/vi ... p?f=26&t=2

Please note no rules are static and may change at any time. With some recent behaviors in some report threads causing some arguments, we updated the rule for the time being.
Not following this rule will result in post deletion and an official warning, continued offenses will result with a ban.
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Re: Please do not post on Reports (+rule exceptions)

Postby Nellyfox » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:57 pm

Alright guys, in light of this thread the policies are being changed.

You guys voted for the exceptions to become more strict, and they shall! From now on, only the following people may post on reports:

• Staff (including Judges).
  • The OP.
  • Any witnesses.
  • The one being reported.

Everyone else, sorry, but your posts will be deleted, no matter what they say. I myself will definitely give a few days to let these stricter policies adjust, however don't abuse it, I'll be able to tell.

Thanks guys!
Nellyfox
[Forum Mafia V] Winner
[Forum Mafia V] Winner

Re: Please do not post on Reports (Updated 9/11)

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:44 am

Bumping this, as a lot of people are starting to forget you're not allowed to post on reports unless the above criteria are met. You will start receiving warnings if you keep ignoring us when we tell you to stop replying to reports you're not involved in. :geek:
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PLEASE DO NOT POST ON REPORTS (Updated 9/11)

Postby Veeena » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:47 pm

Please abide by the rules shown here:
Nellyfox wrote:Alright guys, in light of this thread the policies are being changed.

You guys voted for the exceptions to become more strict, and they shall! From now on, only the following people may post on reports:

• Staff.
  • The OP.
  • Any witnesses.
  • The one being reported.

Everyone else, sorry, but your posts will be deleted, no matter what they say. I myself will definitely give a few days to let these stricter policies adjust, however don't abuse it, I'll be able to tell.

Thanks guys!

I need to bump this because of the amount of times these rules have been violated. People who do so will have their posts removed and warned.
OSRS Accounts: Veeena
Lewd Queen (Former HCIM)
Peepo Vee (GIM)

FF14: Xa Erros (NA Sargantas)

Formerly M4xwell
Known as
Xa/M4xy/Vee

Spoiler: Image

Some fucking Vee I suppose.

Veeena
Global Moderator
Global Moderator