Reporting MyySwamp (IGN) Doctor

Processed reports are sent here.

Moderator: Trial Judge

Reporting MyySwamp (IGN) Doctor

Postby Supertcgamer » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:35 pm

This user was harassing me, slandering me, saying f you, my cat is smarter and saying he will avoid a ban with his second account. I explain a lot more in detail on the descriptions of my post. So MyySwamp and any of his fellow dumb extroverted compadres. Come one and come all and see the circus of fools, which is YOOOOUUU.

https://imgur.com/gallery/8jUyO37

Personally this is very sad for this community as I see it everyday and I've had enough. And stuff like this gets under reported. He does have a report, probably only myself. It's funny to think extroverts are smart and introverts are smart as well. You can't live without the others guys. You need ambiversion, please learn. Old and young. I feel sympathy for people but right now I do not. I don't like being high and mighty, because over confidence destroys smart people. I like humility and humbleness. Humbleness is the balance between assertiveness and turbulence. (Also very hard to stay balanced in it.)

And incase any of the mods are wondering why I am posting the rest of this, it's to say, your community is full of blissfully stupid people, a warning to you mods as well for your everyday lives to get a lesson off this to watch yourselves (incase you don't, not condemning you) and to the fools who should feel bad for the shit they've said.

It's why I quit ranked. Toxicity but the freaking casuals are also toxic. Can't always enjoy a game.
Supertcgamer
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Reporting MyySwamp (IGN) Doctor

Postby Creedastic » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:06 am

Please be sure you follow the Guidelines for Reporting Players.

- Only Lobby reports
OR
- Hatespeech.

Include:
- Unedited/uncropped screenshots
- Name in title AND in details
- Reason

Closing.
Creedastic
Janitor
Janitor

Return to Closed Reports