Big Brother: The Black Hat! Congratulations npromin!

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Re: Big Brother: The Black Hat! WEEK 5: HoH Comp

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:56 am

welcome to week 5. Everyone who survives this week will be a member of the jury. Sam, as outgoing HoH you will not participate.This competition is called "Cut the Rope" and here's how it works:

You each have 3 ropes. You will send in a list of people who's rope you would like to chop. Then, once everyone's chops are sent in, I will process each player's actions in a predetermined turn order. If your last rope was chopped before you get to chop anyone, you still get a chop for that given round. The rounds will all be processed at once when everyone has submitted their list. All you have to do is put all of the other house guests in order of who you will chop first to last. If the player on the top of your list is out, the player next in line is who you chop.
The turn order will be determined at random and will be kept secret until the end of the comp. If there's a tie, we will move on to a tie breaker question.

As always, once everyone has submitted in their confessional, the challenge ends, so do not submit unless you are 100% locked with your answers. Otherwise, you have 24 hours as of this post. Good luck.
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:31 am

The Results are in. 0ver failed to submit his chopping order in the allotted time and has been disqualified from the challenge.

Now, let's get to the turn order:

Spoiler: Nate
Mush
Blue
Dota
Timur
Lemon
Xerxes
Chemist
N
Shadow

Round 1:
Nate chops Chemist.
Mush chops Xerxes
Blue chops Mush
Dota chops Shadow
Timur chops Dota
Lemon chops Xerxes
Xerxes chops Timur
Chemist chops Nate
N chops Xerxes. Just like that, Xerxes is out of the running.
Shadow chops Chemist.

Here's where we stand:
Nate 2
Mush 2
Blue 3
Dota 2
Timur 2
Lemon 3
Chemist 1
N 3
Shadow 2

Round 2:
Nate chops Chemist. Chemist is out but will still get a chop this round.
Mush chops Nate.
Blue chops Mush.
Dota chops shadow
Timur chops Dota
Lemon chops Nate. Nate is now out.
Chemist chops Dota. Dota is now out.
N chops Mush. Mush is now out.
Shadow chops Blue.

Here's where we stand:
Blue 2
Timur 2
Lemon 3
N 3
Shadow 1

Round 3:
Blue chops Lemon.
Timur chops Blue.
Lemon chops Blue. Blue is now out.
N chops Lemon.
Shadow chops Lemon. Lemon is now out.

Here's where we stand:
Timur 2
N 3
Shadow 1

Round 4:
Timur chops Shadow. Shadow is now out but will get to chop this round.
N chops Timur.
Shadow chops N.

Timur 1
N 2

Round 5:
Timur chops N
N chops Timur. Timur is now out. Which means:

Congratulations, N! You are the new Head of Household! You have 12 hours to make your nominations.

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:53 am

It's time for the nominations ceremony. As Head of Household, it is N's responsibility to nominate 2 houseguests for eviction. The following people are safe:
Spoiler: Blue, you are safe
Spoiler: Mush, you are safe
Spoiler: Timur, you are safe
Spoiler: Shadow, you are safe
Spoiler: Lemon, you are safe
Spoiler: Nate, you are safe.
Spoiler: Chemist
Spoiler: 0ver, you are safe
Spoiler: Xerxes, you are safe.

Samuel and Dota, you have both been nominated for eviction.

Sam - He betrayed me in the PoV challenge when I was on the chopping block and probably voted for me and hasn't said a word to me since.
Dota - So the only two people left that I deduce voted for me when I was on the block was Dota and 0ver, and I gave 0ver immunity, plus 0ver was honest with me when he told me he voted for me. I would be putting Mush in this spot but apparently he convinced some people to vote for Debil instead of me. I'm probably gonna put him up as a backdoor nominee though because he still fucked me over.

The PoV comp is next.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:44 pm

Only 6 Houseguests will participate in the PoV competition: The HoH, the two nominees, and three Houseguests selected by a random draw: Blue, Chemist, and Mush.
Last week's competition was my second favorite, and this one is my most favorite: It's called Fake Newsies.

For this competition, you will be assigned one of the 6 Houseguests that were not selected to play in this competition. You will have to write a Fake News story about them in the style of the stories written on The Onion. Your story will then be sent to four people: The person you wrote it about, and three judges from the spectator chat. Each judge will give you a score out of 25 in each of these four categories: Creativity, Style, humor, and overall enjoyment for a score of 100 for each judge, with a total of a possible 400 points overall.

IMPORTANT: SINCE SPECTATORS ARE JUDGING, DO NOT SEND YOUR STORY TO YOUR CONFESSIONAL. SEND IT VIA DM INSTEAD!

To avoid delays due to timezones, please have your story done as soon as possible. Otherwise, all stories are due . Whoever has the most points will win PoV. Good luck!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:49 pm

The results are in. Let's see how everyone did.

First up is Samuel, who was assigned Shadow as his target:

Local school criticized for having an “outdated” and “useless” curriculum
-----
A local public school in Pennsylvania, Harrisburg, has come under scrutiny recently after several concerned parents began to protest due to discovering that their children were forced to study calculations of imaginary numbers (i). A particularly outraged father of three has been interviewed stating: “How is my son supposed to use imaginary calculations of imaginary numbers on the very real problems he will face in life? Why can’t you teach these students something useful like how to file his taxes or get a mortgage? Or hell, what about first aid? He hasn’t got a clue! Instead, he knows the news headline in London 350 years ago, and he has this fucking clay pot he made in art class! What the hell are you teaching our new generation these days?!”
The math teacher of the high school section in the school, who refers to himself as ‘Shadow’, came to face the angry mob outside of the school grounds, as they were preventing students from attending his classes. He was recorded saying to the crowd: “Just because we can’t use imaginary numbers to count objects or take measurements doesn’t mean they have no purpose. They have very useful applications in Physics and Engineering, and allow you to effect geometrical rotat-” The rest of the sentence was cut off by one of the members of the protestors, who brutally assaulted Mr. Shadow with a strawberry milkshake. Mr. Shadow was shaken, but unharmed. The now infamous “Milkshake Attacker” is as of yet unidentified, but police are investigating the incident.

The judges said:
Creativity - 20
Style - 20
Humor - 20
Overall Enjoyment - 20

creativity: 12, style: 5, humor: 12, enjoyment: 8

12, 10, 4, 10

15, 18, 15, 17

For a total of: 218 out of a possible 400 points. That's the bar to beat, let's move on to chemist:

...who did not submit. Ok, then next up is HoH N:

Reporter: Okay, next up. We have an interview with the man who claims to a mermaid.

0ver: I'M A MERMAID I SWEAR!

Reporter: Sure, sure, now, what makes you believe you are a mermaid?

0ver: You see, the other night, I got out of the bath, and I realized my feet disappeared! And when I looked down, I saw I was floating in midair, and instead of having genitalia, I had a long blue tail!

Reporter: And you're sure of this?

0ver: Yes, I'm sure! I could swim through the air and ride seahorses and play with sea conches and I got to see Spongebob The Movie in person!

Reporter: Wow that's great news! So tell me, what happened to your tail?

0ver: It's still there! Look-

CENSORED

Reporter: Okay, okay, CUT TO THE COMMERCIAL BREAK, CUT TO THE COMMERCIAL BREAK!

What did the judges say? Let's find out:

creativity 19/25, Style, 13/20, humor 18/25/ Overall enjoyment 17/25

13, 12, 14, 12

creativity: 20, style: 1, humor: 10, enjoyment: 8

10, 15, 20, 15.

For a total of: 217/400. Just 1 point short of beating Samuel's score. Let's see how Mush did next:

Online TOS Forums User Theorised To Have a Massive Identity Crisis

Since the Urban Dictionary recently became the national method of finding definitions and we're now about to enter the era of transitioning our language to fit the Urban Dictionary after scientific evidence proved the English Dictionary to be unreliable -
A recovered screenshot of the evidence which used to be a news article can be found here: https://prnt.sc/o04k4e -
many people have questioned the identity of various usernames online. Experts believe that the Illuminati has some involvement in this huge concern.

The prime example being a user named Lemonader666 who many experts believe is part of the Illuminati after deducing that 6+6+6 in 666 is 18 which is the age of Lil Pump's left eye and the Illuminati triangle has an eye too as well as having no right angles meaning it must have left angles.Furthermore using the numbers we have, 18/6 is 3 which is the amount of sides in a triangle and there's three 6's in Lemonader666 which is further
evidence to the amount of sides in a triangle.

The meaning of 'Lemon' in his username has confused many. Many have thought it meant a story consisting of sexual explict themes and situations while others thought it was based off the car Lemon Car which is a crap car that never works. Others think he's calling himself a moron or an idiot which many have theorised is to make you feel bad for him creating a diversion that doesn't make you suspect him of being part of an organisation.

As of now, people are tracking down this suspect to get answers from them.

Let's see what the judges said:
holy shit they actually used the urban dictionary meaning of lemon
creativity: 21
style: 16
humor: 25
overall enjoyment: 20

creativity: 3, style: 10, humor: 20, enjoyment: 10

1, 12, 25, 20

15, 15, 15. 15

For a total of: 243/400. Mush knocks N out of the running and takes the lead! Only 2 stories left, let's see if Blue's story can top it:

Big brother houseguests all flee in terror after a slight mistake catches the kitchen on fire:

While there hasn't been many forum Big Brothers, this one was certainly the most eventful. During the 5th week, all of the houseguests broke down the exit and exited the building after a certain houseguest's attempt to heat their food turned into a massive fire.

Timur went into the kitchen to toast some toast, however, a careless fork move electrocuted them, and when they fell backwards, they landed on the electrical wires, causing them to catch on fire. This toasted the entire kitchen, and later the house. Fortunately, the houseguest "Bluedetroyer" noticed the fire while heading to the kitchen, leading to him screaming and running out the house.

Judges?

5 creativity, 2 style, 3 humour, 5 enjoyment
What is this garbage

creativity: 5, style: 5, humor: 1, enjoyment: 3

7 creativity, 1 style, 7 humour, 5 enjoyment

10, 7, 3, 7.

Giving Blue a total of 76 out of 400. Not even close. It all comes down to out last nominee, Dota. Can he beat Mush's score? Let's find out:

Active forum participant wins a billion dollars, shocked by result

The internet is a storage of many different websites, ranging from personal blogs to themed worshipping cults. Amongst them are forums - a place for people of different opinions to start a heated argument war. One example of such website includes the "Town of Salem" forums, and despite the name clearly stating the purpose of the forum, it's very misguiding as the story we will talk about today happened in an off-topic thread called "[Game] Last poster gets $1,000,000,000!".
While the rules of the game seem pretty clear, it is incredibly difficult to achieve the last post due to the amount of participants. Amongst them is XerxesLeFan, a forumer who joined this dump in the cold month of January of 2016.
Mr. Xerxes, along with other competitors, had seemingly lost hope of collecting such an incredible prize and all of them together pitied the newcomers, whose first post showed sparkles of hope that Mr. Xerxes had previously lost. This turned the thread into a pile of fanfics and meaningless discussions aimed to give joy to the lifeless citizens of the forums, however, on a typical summer night LeFan heard a knock on their door, to which he responded with opening the door and being greeted by a stack of cash in perfect condition.
Here is the interview with Mr. Xerxes from their house in which this took place:
"Congradulations on your win Mr. Xerxes! You seem excited, you want to share anything?"
"Yesyesyes I wanna thank BRVR and Tech and everyone who helped me through this! I love you guys!!!"
"What do you think of the situation?"
"I don't care how I got the money, this is amazing!!!"
"Alright, thanks for the interview, Mr. Xerxes, and good luck with all this money!"

Related articles:
Forum Mafia professionals' guide to not being bad
Best way of preventing pollution: just throw the trash into the Lounge!
Firefighter - a forgotten legend or gone for good?
Who is hiding Behind the Masks?
Sources:
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=3090
viewforum.php?f=15
viewforum.php?f=5
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=97982

Let's see what the judges said:

Creativity- 14
Style- 20
Humor- 6
Overall- 17

creativity: 10, style: 2, humor: 3, enjoyment: 5

14, 3, 3, 7

12, 22, 15, 18

For a total of: 171 out of 400. It's not enough!

Mush wins the PoV! You have 12 hours to decide if you would like to use it!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Big Brother: The Black Hat! WEEK 5: PoV Comp

Postby Kirigirii » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:24 am

I have decided to use the Power of Veto on...
Spoiler: Samuel.
Proud creator of Betrayal - The ultimate game of backstabbing. There is no game in progress currently but there will be soon!

Survivor/Big Brother Record:
Survivor: Halloween - 2nd
Survivor: All Stars - 18th
Survivor: Anarchy - 6th
Survivor: World Tour - 9th
Big Brother: The Black Hat - 8th
Survivor: Ragnarok - 8th
Survivor: Champions vs Contenders - 6th
Survivor: Blindside Island - 7th
Kirigirii
Witch
Witch

Postby npromin1 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:45 am

Spoiler: Image
npromin1
Lookout
Lookout

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:48 am

Ok. Dota, Timur, one of you will be leaving the Big Brother House. 24 hours start now. As always, remember that you can accuse one of the nominees of being the black hat. All coin exchanges must be sent in before 24 hours have passed.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Big Brother: The Black Hat! WEEK 5: Eviction

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:17 am

By a vote of 7-2, Timur was Evicted from the Big Brother House.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Big Brother: The Black Hat! WEEK 6: HoH Comp

Postby mdb1023 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:24 am

Welcome to Week 6! As of now, everyone who is still in the house will either become a member of the jury, or will be one of the final 2 Houseguests. For now, it's time for your
next HoH comp. N, as outgoing HoH, you will not participate. This competition is called "Pokemon Battle Royal" and here's how it works:

You'll each select 2 pokemon Types to represent you. Then, you will choose one of those types to make 5 attacks with. You may attack one person 5 times or attack multiple people in any combination you wish. You will score points based on how effective your attacking type is compared to your opponent's combination of types. You'll score 0 points for no effect, 1 point for not very effective, 2 points for normal effect, 3 points for Super Effective, and 4 points for double Super Effective. Whoever has the most points at the end of the challenge wins. If there's a tie, whoever gave their opponents less points will win. Additionally, you must pick a type combination that exists. The following type combinations do not exist and cannot be used:

Normal/Poison
Normal/Rock
Normal/Ice
Normal/Bug
Normal/Ghost
Normal/Steel
Fire/Grass
Fire/Ice
Fire/Fairy
Fighting/Electric
Fighting/Ground
Fighting/Fairy
Poison/Ice
Poison/Psychic
Poison/Steel
Poison/Fairy
Poison/Electric
Electric/Dark
Ground/Fairy
Psychic/Bug
Rock/Ghost
Ice/Bug
Bug/Dragon
Bug/Dark
Dark/Fairy

Additionally, for your convenience, I have provided a type effectiveness chart. We will be using the most recent effectiveness chart:

Once you select your type combo and choose your attacks, you must post them in your confessional. Once all 10 competitors post in their confessional, this competition will end. Otherwise, you have

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Seththeking » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:54 pm

mdb1023 wrote:Welcome to Week 6! As of now, everyone who is still in the house will either become a member of the jury, or will be one of the final 2 Houseguests. For now, it's time for your
next HoH comp. N, as outgoing HoH, you will not participate. This competition is called "Pokemon Battle Royal" and here's how it works:

You'll each select 2 pokemon Types to represent you. Then, you will choose one of those types to make 5 attacks with. You may attack one person 5 times or attack multiple people in any combination you wish. You will score points based on how effective your attacking type is compared to your opponent's combination of types. You'll score 0 points for no effect, 1 point for not very effective, 2 points for normal effect, 3 points for Super Effective, and 4 points for double Super Effective. Whoever has the most points at the end of the challenge wins. If there's a tie, whoever gave their opponents less points will win. Additionally, you must pick a type combination that exists. The following type combinations do not exist and cannot be used:

Normal/Poison
Normal/Rock
Normal/Ice
Normal/Bug
Normal/Ghost
Normal/Steel
Fire/Grass
Fire/Ice
Fire/Fairy
Fighting/Electric
Fighting/Ground
Fighting/Fairy
Poison/Ice
Poison/Psychic
Poison/Steel
Poison/Fairy
Poison/Electric
Electric/Dark
Ground/Fairy
Psychic/Bug
Rock/Ghost
Ice/Bug
Bug/Dragon
Bug/Dark
Dark/Fairy

Additionally, for your convenience, I have provided a type effectiveness chart. We will be using the most recent effectiveness chart:

Once you select your type combo and choose your attacks, you must post them in your confessional. Once all 10 competitors post in their confessional, this competition will end. Otherwise, you have

I would have loved to have done this one.
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby mdb1023 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:55 pm

The results are in:

Shadow picked Normal/Ground
Chemist picked Fairy/Flying
Lemon picked Dark/Dragon
Dota picked Ice/Dragon
Blue picked Dark/Ghost
Samuel picked Water/Ground
Mush picked Grass/Steel
Nate picked Electric/Ghost
0ver picked Normal/Fighting
Xerxes picked Rock/ Steel

Now, let's see who attacked who with what:
Shadow attacked with Ground against Mush 5 times. It was effective. Shadow scores 10 points

Chemist attacked with Fairy against Lemon 5 times. It's Double Super Effective! Chemist scores 20 points.

Lemon attacks Shadow once with Dragon. It was effective.
Lemon attacks Blue once with Dark. It was effective.
Lemon attacks Nate once with Dragon. It was effective.
Lemon attacks Xerxes once with Dragon. It wasn't very effective.
Lemon attacks N once with Dark. It had no effect because N was not in this challenge. Lemon scores 7 points.

Dota attacks Shadow with Ice 2 times! It was super effective!
Dota attacks Samuel 2 times with Ice! It was effective.
Dota attacks Xerxes once with Ice. It wasn't very effective. Dota scores 6 points.

Blue attacks N with Ghost twice. It had no effect because N was not in this challenge.
Blue attacks Lemon with Ghost once. It wasn't very effective.
Blue attacks Mush with Ghost twice. It was effective. Blue scores 3 points.

Samuel attacks Nate with Ground. It was Super effective!
Samuel attacks Blue with Ground. It was effective.
Samuel attacks Lemon with Ground. It was effective.
Samuel attacks 0ver with Ground. It was effective.
Samuel Attacks Chemist with Ground. It had no effect. Samuel scores 9 points.

Mush attacks Samuel 5 times with Grass. It's was Double Super Effective! Mush scores 20 points!

Nate attacks Sam with electric 5 times. It had no effect.

0ver attacks Xerxes with Fighting 5 times. It was Double Super Effective! 0ver scores 20 points!

Xerxes attacks Blue with Rock 5 times. It was effective. Xerxes scores 10 points.

With that, we have a tie between Chemist, Mush, and 0ver. Whoever gave their opponents the least points will win.

Combined, everyone hit Chemist for: Spoiler: 0 points!

everyone hit Mush for: Spoiler: 12 points!

everyone hit 0ver for: Spoiler: 2 points!

Which means: Spoiler: Congratulations, Chemist! You are the new Head of Household! You have 12 hours to make your nominations!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:17 pm

It's time for the nomination ceremony. As HoH, Chemist was tasked with nominating two houseguests for eviction. The Following Houseguests are safe. For now:

Spoiler: Blue
Spoiler: Sam
Spoiler: Dota
Spoiler: 0ver
Spoiler: Lemon
Spoiler: Xerxes
Spoiler: N

Shadow and Mush, you have both been nominated for Eviction this week

Both of you are people who I feel like are in power positions and could possibly control most of the game if given enough space, so it's time to box you in a bit =)

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Big Brother: The Black Hat! WEEK 6: PoV Comp

Postby mdb1023 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:39 pm

Only 6 people will participate in the Veto competition: The HoH, the two nominees, and 3 houseguests chosen at random: Blue, 0ver, and Xerxes.

This competition is called Cyber Monday, and here's how it works:

You must scour the internet for shopping sites that have each of the items on the list below at the cheapest amount possible. Once you've found the item you're looking for at a price you think is low enough, send the link to the item to me via your confessional. All currency will be converted into USD for the sake of comparison. Any shipping fees will be disregarded. Whoever spends the least amount of money combined wins the Power of Veto.

IMPORTANT RULES: Violating any of these rules will result in your disqualification

1) Absolutely no auction sites or anything being auctioned may be used.
2) The item you find must adhere to the exact specifications listed or it will not count.
3) If you submit an item that does not count due to one of the above rules, you will not be able to win regardless of how much you spent. I may not be able to check all of your submissions to make sure they qualify.
4) This should go without saying, you do not have to actually buy any of these items. You can if you want, but you don't have to.

Items you're looking for this time:

A physical copy of Starbomb's 3rd Album: The Tryforce
A tenor Ukulele
One of the cups from Big Brother 20
The Survivor Board Game
A pair of Joycons for the Nintendo Switch.
1 gallon of Guava Juice.

As always, you have 24 hours, but this comp will end early if everyone submits before this. You have

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:54 pm

Fun fact that I forgot to mention: I actually have the Survivor Board game. Found it in a rummage sale years ago. I can confirm that it's kind of stupid.

Anyways, let's see how your cyber shopping sprees went:

Shadow found: Spoiler: Tryforce for $13
BB20 cup for $5.98
Tenor Uke for $39.99
Survivor Board game for $10.46
Guava Juice for $5
Joycons for $38

Shadow spent a total of $112.43

Not a bad start, but is it enough to win?

Next up, HoH Chemist:
Spoiler: Tryforce for $13.00
BB20 cup for $5.98
Survivor Board game for $35.85
Joycons for $19.99
Guava Juice for $10.80
Tenor Uke for $59.00

For a total of: $144.62

That aint gonna do it!

Let's see how Blue did:
Spoiler: Tenor Uke for $39.99
The Tryforce for $13.00
BB20 cups for $5.98
Survivor Board game for $8.75
Joycons for $28.00
Guava Juice for $27.50

In total, Blue spent: $123.22. Not quite enough to beat the top score

Up next is 0ver:
Spoiler: Incomplete because he did not find a Tenor Ukulele.

Xerxes: Spoiler: Did not submit.

And finally, Mush:
Spoiler: Tenor Ukulele: $17.97
Survivor Board game: $5.02
Joycons: $22.66
Tryforce: $13.00
Guava Juice: $5.04
BB20 cup: $5.98

Total cost: $69.97 (nice)

Which means:

Spoiler: Congratulations, Mush! You have won the Power of Veto! You have 12 hours to decide with you would like to use it!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Kirigirii » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:57 pm

I have decided to use the Power of Veto on... Spoiler: Myself.
Proud creator of Betrayal - The ultimate game of backstabbing. There is no game in progress currently but there will be soon!

Survivor/Big Brother Record:
Survivor: Halloween - 2nd
Survivor: All Stars - 18th
Survivor: Anarchy - 6th
Survivor: World Tour - 9th
Big Brother: The Black Hat - 8th
Survivor: Ragnarok - 8th
Survivor: Champions vs Contenders - 6th
Survivor: Blindside Island - 7th
Kirigirii
Witch
Witch

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:58 pm

Chemist, you must now name a replacement nominee. You have 12 hours.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Chemist1422 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:12 pm

I'm nominating:
okay I still can't figure out the spoilers inside spoilers
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:17 pm

Ok. The live eviction will be at 11pm CST tomorrow.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Big Brother: The Black Hat! WEEK 6: Eviction

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:44 pm

By a vote Spoiler: of
Spoiler: 5
Spoiler: to 4
Spoiler: Shadow
Spoiler: you
Spoiler: are safe!

Nate, you have been Evicted from the Big Brother House.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Big Brother: The Black Hat! WEEK 7: HoH Comp

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:58 pm

Welcome to week 7 in the Big Brother House! We have had 6 Evictions now, and 8 more to go. It may seem like a lot, but rest assured, we are more than half way done with this game. There are only 6 more weeks left (assuming I can get both Double Evictions to happen :crosses fingers: )

So, onto the next HoH Comp. Chemist, as outgoing HoH, you will not participate. This comp is called "Lost in Translation" and here's how it works:

The following phrases were translated into several different languages using Google Translate before being translated back into English. You goal is to guess what the original phrase was. These were all originally common phrases or phrases that apply to Big Brother, so you will need to have the phrase word for word in order for it to count (unless there is some alternate phrasing that I am unaware of). Whoever gets the most right will be the new HoH. Since there's only 7, it's very likely we will tie. So, in anticipation for the tiebreaker, I will be administering the tie break question ahead of time. Ping me in your confessional when you are ready. You may not discuss the tie break question with anyone else, but you MAY discuss the phrases if you wish.

Here are the phrases:
Choose what you weave
Four quarters ago
Wait unexpectedly
Move the boat
Evening and short term dollars
Drag on the shouler
Fear of Bad trees.

You have to finish. This is less time than usual. Sorry, but I have to work early next morning and I don't want to stay up all night. Good luck!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:22 am

Attention all Houseguests! I am Back!

I am the Black Hat, and this week, I have chosen a twist that will pit you all against each other! You have each been given a target. If your target is evicted this week, you earn an advantage! Simple as that! Good luck!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:26 pm

The results are in. Let's go through these one by one.

The first phase was: Choose what you weave. Here's what everyone said:
N: Choose who you trust
Shadow: You reap what you sew
Lemon: move the needle
Dota: knit your eyebrows
Blue: Reap what you sow
Samuel: Choose your twist
Mush: Reap what you sow
0ver: How do you braid
Xerxes: did not submit

The correct phrase was: Spoiler: You reap what you sow. I will accept alternate spellings of sow, and will also accept those who left the "you" off.
Current score:
N: 0
Shadow: 1
Lemon: 0
Dota: 0
Blue: 1
Samuel: 0
Mush: 1
0ver: 0
Xerxes: 0

Next phrase: Four Quarters Ago.
N: Four days ago
Shadow: Final four
Lemon: did not guess
Dota: at close quarters
Blue: One hour ago
Samuel: Four score and seven years ago
Mush: Four score and seven years ago
0ver: last four terms
Xerxes: did not submit.

The correct answer was: Spoiler: Four score and seven years ago. Sam and Mush got it right.
Current score:
Shadow: 1
Lemon: 0
Samuel: 1
Mush: 2
0ver: 0

Phrase 3: Wait unexpectedly

N: Wait for however long
Shadow: Expect the unexpected
Lemon: expect the unexpected
Dota: no guess
Blue: no guess
Samuel: Expect the unexpected
Mush: Expect the unexpected
0ver: it happned unexpectably
Xerxes: no guess.

The correct answer was: Spoiler: Expect the Unexpected. Shadow, Lemon, Samuel, Mush, and 0ver got it right.

Current score:
Shadow: 2
Lemon: 1
Samuel: 2
Mush: 3
0ver: 1

Phrase 4: Move the boat

N: Shake the house
Shadow: rock the boat
Lemon: move the needle
Dota: move a muscle
Samuel: Rock the boat
Mush: Rock the boat
0ver: Rowboat
Xerxes: no guess

The correct phrase was: Spoiler: Rock the boat. Shadow, Sam, and Mush got it right.
Current score:
Shadow: 3
Samuel: 3
Mush: 4

Phrase 5: Evening and short-term dollars
N: Morning and long term coins
Shadow: half a million dollars
Lemon: no guess
Dota: another day, another dollar
Samuel: Half a million dollars
Mush: Half a million dollars
0ver: No idea what this one could be
Xerxes: no guess.

The correct phrase was: Spoiler: A Day late and a dollar short. No one got it right.
Current score:

Phrase 6: Drag on the shoulder
N: Run on the leg
Shadow: drag to the end
Lemon: drag on the floor
Dota: put weight off of a shoulder
Samuel: Drag to the end
Mush: Drag through the mud
0ver: dead shoulder

the correct answer is: Spoiler: Chip on your shoulder. No one got it right.

Current score:

Final phrase: Fear of bad trees:
N: Content with good leaves (wtf?)
Shadow: fear of the unknown
Lemon: fear of bad breath
Dota: fear of missing out
Samuel: Fear of the unknown
Mush: Fear of the unknown
0ver: scared of the trees (again, wtf?)

The correct answer was: Spoiler: Barking up the wrong tree. No one got it right. Which means....

Spoiler: Congratulations, Mush! You are the new HoH! You have 12 hours to make your nominations!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:39 am

It's time for the nominations ceremony. The following players are safe:

Spoiler: 0ver
Spoiler: Lemon
Spoiler: Chemist
Spoiler: N
Spoiler: Shadow
Spoiler: Samuel
Spoiler: Dota.

Xerxes and Blue, you have both been nominated for Eviction:

Gotta eradicate these inactives.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Big Brother: The Black Hat! WEEK 7: PoV Comp

Postby mdb1023 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:55 am

Only 6 Houseguests will compete in this competition: The HoH, the 2 nominees, and 3 other HGs chosen at random: Lemon, Sam, and N. This competition is called Quiplash, and here's how it works:

You will fill in the following Cards Against Humanity Black Card phrases with the funniest answer you can think of. Then, the other 4 Houseguests who were not picked to play in this comp (Shadow, Chemist, Dota, and 0ver) will rank each answer on a scale of 1-10 based on how funny your answer was. Whoever scores the most points wins the Power of Veto. You have to send in your answers, but as always you'll make my life a million times easier if you don't wait to send them in, so please do so early.

Here are your black card phrases:

1) A wise man said "Everything is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about ____________."
2) In LA County jail, word is you can trade 200 cigarettes for _____________.
3) If you can't defeat your enemies in battle, there's always ______________.
4) ___________. High Five bro!
5) Cancel all my meetings! We have a situation with _________ that requires my immediate attention!
6) In the not too distant future, historians will agree that ________ marked the beginning of America's decline.

Good luck!

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games