Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

How do you like this Fourm Game so Far?

Poll ended at Thu May 09, 2019 10:37 am

Good enough to get their own hub like Behind the Mask
5
36%
Pretty Good
3
21%
Decent
2
14%
Not Bad
0
No votes
OK
1
7%
Meh, just a normal FG to me
1
7%
Not really that good
1
7%
I dislike the idea
0
No votes
would never join again
0
No votes
I hate seth hosting, he's the worst!
1
7%
 
Total votes : 14

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby watchme1 » Fri May 17, 2019 3:20 pm

Well if i somehow make it through, maybe i can be of use. But i can literally shoot anyone without consequences so ya.
FM Record- 8 Wins 14 Losses 4 Broken/draw
User avatar
watchme1
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 805
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: Your computer wallpaper GMT + 11

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri May 17, 2019 3:22 pm

Right. Let me clarify.
I am comparing PKR’s role with BRVR’s role because both claim Goblin, but have similar roles, except PKR’s is more useful and reliable. I am not using ToS to prove my point in any way because it has nothing to do with my point. My point is that it seems suspicious that there’d be 2 similar roles with unbalanced power in the same faction.
If you want my Discord, PM me and I'll probably give it unless I have no clue who you are
I like Danganronpa
User avatar
Hawkwing425
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 10:20 pm
Location: My throne in Hell, plotting ways to torment you all (UTC-7)

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Fri May 17, 2019 3:30 pm

Sheriff.
Parity Cop.

They're both town but do similar things yet you can argue they have more powerful roles.

Vote Timur. They're a checked non-goblin and if you go back to what Seth said, with the list we don't have Mafia.
Therefore Timur tried to throw shade by saying I'm consigliere instead of considering me like a sheriff.
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
User avatar
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:47 am
Location: The Cave (Secret location)

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri May 17, 2019 3:45 pm

PokemonKidRyan wrote:Sheriff.
Parity Cop.

They're both town but do similar things yet you can argue they have more powerful roles.

Vote Timur. They're a checked non-goblin and if you go back to what Seth said, with the list we don't have Mafia.
Therefore Timur tried to throw shade by saying I'm consigliere instead of considering me like a sheriff.

...You continue to not get my point. Why are they both supposedly in the same faction?
If you want my Discord, PM me and I'll probably give it unless I have no clue who you are
I like Danganronpa
User avatar
Hawkwing425
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 10:20 pm
Location: My throne in Hell, plotting ways to torment you all (UTC-7)

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby WindBlqde » Fri May 17, 2019 4:10 pm

If there are 6 roles, why would 2 of them be that similar, yet have an imbalance in power? Your roles have more in common than you're realizing. Both have the same basic power, they are just carried out differently.
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
User avatar
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Location: Eleanor's House

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri May 17, 2019 4:20 pm

WindBlqde wrote:If there are 6 roles, why would 2 of them be that similar, yet have an imbalance in power? Your roles have more in common than you're realizing. Both have the same basic power, they are just carried out differently.

THIS. See, Wind gets it.
If you want my Discord, PM me and I'll probably give it unless I have no clue who you are
I like Danganronpa
User avatar
Hawkwing425
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 10:20 pm
Location: My throne in Hell, plotting ways to torment you all (UTC-7)

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby BRVR » Fri May 17, 2019 4:36 pm

Hawking can you claim what your role does? We can compare the goblin roles to the shade roles and see what the differences are.
User avatar
BRVR
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:14 pm
Location: Derp Land Jevil! (3/15)

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri May 17, 2019 4:42 pm

BRVR wrote:Hawking can you claim what your role does? We can compare the goblin roles to the shade roles and see what the differences are.

Sure thing.
Seththeking wrote:Goblin Shaman

During the night you can Generate Energy.
Generating Energy Roleblocks all players visiting you except for players attacking you.
If you want my Discord, PM me and I'll probably give it unless I have no clue who you are
I like Danganronpa
User avatar
Hawkwing425
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 10:20 pm
Location: My throne in Hell, plotting ways to torment you all (UTC-7)

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby WindBlqde » Fri May 17, 2019 4:56 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote:
BRVR wrote:Hawking can you claim what your role does? We can compare the goblin roles to the shade roles and see what the differences are.

Sure thing.
Seththeking wrote:Goblin Shaman

During the night you can Generate Energy.
Generating Energy Roleblocks all players visiting you except for players attacking you.

Tbh that sounds much weaker than both BRVR and PKR's roles.
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
User avatar
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Location: Eleanor's House

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri May 17, 2019 4:58 pm

WindBlqde wrote:
Hawkwing425 wrote:
BRVR wrote:Hawking can you claim what your role does? We can compare the goblin roles to the shade roles and see what the differences are.

Sure thing.
Seththeking wrote:Goblin Shaman

During the night you can Generate Energy.
Generating Energy Roleblocks all players visiting you except for players attacking you.

Tbh that sounds much weaker than both BRVR and PKR's roles.

True, but it's the ability I have. Also, it's different from both BRVR and PKR's roles, unlike their roles from each other, which is why I'm suspicious.
If you want my Discord, PM me and I'll probably give it unless I have no clue who you are
I like Danganronpa
User avatar
Hawkwing425
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 10:20 pm
Location: My throne in Hell, plotting ways to torment you all (UTC-7)

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby WindBlqde » Fri May 17, 2019 5:03 pm

Spoiler:
Hawkwing425 wrote:
WindBlqde wrote:
Hawkwing425 wrote:
BRVR wrote:Hawking can you claim what your role does? We can compare the goblin roles to the shade roles and see what the differences are.

Sure thing.
Seththeking wrote:Goblin Shaman

During the night you can Generate Energy.
Generating Energy Roleblocks all players visiting you except for players attacking you.

Tbh that sounds much weaker than both BRVR and PKR's roles.

True, but it's the ability I have. Also, it's different from both BRVR and PKR's roles, unlike their roles from each other, which is why I'm suspicious.


Exactly what I was going to say. Your role is much weaker than theirs and sounds like a normal majority role. PKR & BRVR's roles are quite similar, and while BRVR's may be just on the more powerful side, i dunno about PKR.

/vote PKR
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
User avatar
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Location: Eleanor's House

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri May 17, 2019 5:05 pm

Okay, so I did some calculations, and I determined... it's not possible for me, BRVR, and PKR to all be Goblin. Chemist died to a Goblin killing role. I can't kill anyone. BRVR and PKR don't claim to be able to kill anyone... so there's someone who isn't speaking up. There's 3 Goblins remaining.

So, a list of claims:
Goblin 1: me (Goblin Shaman)
Goblin 2: BRVR
Goblin 3: PKR
Shade 1: watchme1 (confirmed via Soulshooter, but actual role ability is unknown)
Naga 1: ?
Naga 2: ?
Naga 3: ?
Jackel 1: ?
Jackel 2: ?
Human 1: ?

anyways
/vote PKR
If you want my Discord, PM me and I'll probably give it unless I have no clue who you are
I like Danganronpa
User avatar
Hawkwing425
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 10:20 pm
Location: My throne in Hell, plotting ways to torment you all (UTC-7)

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby WindBlqde » Fri May 17, 2019 5:30 pm

If PKR flips Goblin, we should get timur.
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
User avatar
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Location: Eleanor's House

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby Seththeking » Fri May 17, 2019 5:37 pm

Hawkwing425 wrote:Okay, so I did some calculations, and I determined... it's not possible for me, BRVR, and PKR to all be Goblin. Chemist died to a Goblin killing role. I can't kill anyone. BRVR and PKR don't claim to be able to kill anyone... so there's someone who isn't speaking up. There's 3 Goblins remaining.

So, a list of claims:
Goblin 1: me (Goblin Shaman)
Goblin 2: BRVR
Goblin 3: PKR
Shade 1: watchme1 (confirmed via Soulshooter, but actual role ability is unknown)
Naga 1: ?
Naga 2: ?
Naga 3: ?
Jackel 1: ?
Jackel 2: ?
Human 1: ?

anyways
/vote PKR


Please remember Debil was a Goblin! ^_^
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby WindBlqde » Fri May 17, 2019 5:47 pm

Seththeking wrote:
Hawkwing425 wrote:Okay, so I did some calculations, and I determined... it's not possible for me, BRVR, and PKR to all be Goblin. Chemist died to a Goblin killing role. I can't kill anyone. BRVR and PKR don't claim to be able to kill anyone... so there's someone who isn't speaking up. There's 3 Goblins remaining.

So, a list of claims:
Goblin 1: me (Goblin Shaman)
Goblin 2: BRVR
Goblin 3: PKR
Shade 1: watchme1 (confirmed via Soulshooter, but actual role ability is unknown)
Naga 1: ?
Naga 2: ?
Naga 3: ?
Jackel 1: ?
Jackel 2: ?
Human 1: ?

anyways
/vote PKR


Please remember Debil was a Goblin! ^_^

Good point. PKR's still weird though
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
User avatar
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Location: Eleanor's House

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby Hawkwing425 » Fri May 17, 2019 7:17 pm

Seththeking wrote:
Hawkwing425 wrote:Okay, so I did some calculations, and I determined... it's not possible for me, BRVR, and PKR to all be Goblin. Chemist died to a Goblin killing role. I can't kill anyone. BRVR and PKR don't claim to be able to kill anyone... so there's someone who isn't speaking up. There's 3 Goblins remaining.

So, a list of claims:
Goblin 1: me (Goblin Shaman)
Goblin 2: BRVR
Goblin 3: PKR
Shade 1: watchme1 (confirmed via Soulshooter, but actual role ability is unknown)
Naga 1: ?
Naga 2: ?
Naga 3: ?
Jackel 1: ?
Jackel 2: ?
Human 1: ?

anyways
/vote PKR


Please remember Debil was a Goblin! ^_^

I know Debil was a Goblin- he was the Rogue. That's why I said 3 Goblins are left, not 4. 2 other Goblins died, the Flagbearer and the Monk.
If you want my Discord, PM me and I'll probably give it unless I have no clue who you are
I like Danganronpa
User avatar
Hawkwing425
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 10:20 pm
Location: My throne in Hell, plotting ways to torment you all (UTC-7)

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby Crimson97 » Sat May 18, 2019 1:17 am

I'd say BR's power is the least powerful of the two as it relies on others to tell the truth about what they got.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby Crimson97 » Sat May 18, 2019 1:18 am

PKR is a straight Goblin Cop
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby WindBlqde » Sat May 18, 2019 6:13 am

Hawkwing425 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Hawkwing425 wrote:Okay, so I did some calculations, and I determined... it's not possible for me, BRVR, and PKR to all be Goblin. Chemist died to a Goblin killing role. I can't kill anyone. BRVR and PKR don't claim to be able to kill anyone... so there's someone who isn't speaking up. There's 3 Goblins remaining.

So, a list of claims:
Goblin 1: me (Goblin Shaman)
Goblin 2: BRVR
Goblin 3: PKR
Shade 1: watchme1 (confirmed via Soulshooter, but actual role ability is unknown)
Naga 1: ?
Naga 2: ?
Naga 3: ?
Jackel 1: ?
Jackel 2: ?
Human 1: ?
anyways
/vote PKR


Please remember Debil was a Goblin! ^_^

I know Debil was a Goblin- he was the Rogue. That's why I said 3 Goblins are left, not 4. 2 other Goblins died, the Flagbearer and the Monk.

Yeah, but TheDebil could've been the goblin killing role.
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
User avatar
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Location: Eleanor's House

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby Seththeking » Sat May 18, 2019 6:18 am

The moment I realized there were 5 Goblins and 5 Shades. X.X

2 Humans, 3 Naga, 3 Jackel, 5 Shade, 5 Goblin = 18 Players.
Image
User avatar
Seththeking
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby WindBlqde » Sat May 18, 2019 6:31 am

Seththeking wrote:The moment I realized there were 5 Goblins and 5 Shades. X.X

2 Humans, 3 Naga, 3 Jackel, 5 Shade, 5 Goblin = 18 Players.

pls update OP with dead players list
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
User avatar
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Location: Eleanor's House

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Sat May 18, 2019 8:44 am

Please can y'all vote Timur before me.
As if I'm eliminated, there's a high chance it's game over for the goblins and shade.
I can currently advise the shade (by checking others) and it can be a check on anyone we agree on as a group.
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
User avatar
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:47 am
Location: The Cave (Secret location)

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby WindBlqde » Sat May 18, 2019 9:32 am

PokemonKidRyan wrote:Please can y'all vote Timur before me.
As if I'm eliminated, there's a high chance it's game over for the goblins and shade.
I can currently advise the shade (by checking others) and it can be a check on anyone we agree on as a group.

Shade doesn't even win with goblin
Why are you acting like you're on the shade's side?

Also tbh Naga has the best chance of winning right now

AND there are only 2 Goblins left - that means that you, BRVR, & Hawkwing can't all be Goblin.
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
User avatar
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Location: Eleanor's House

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby PokemonKidRyan » Sat May 18, 2019 9:52 am

I said before, while being a shade that I received no info from BRVR.
Someone else also confirmed that.

I'm more likely to be Goblin as a result than BRVR.
Y'all need Naga numbers to go down a bit. Considering Timur is non-Goblin and non-Shade it's more likely they're Naga than anything else.
My personality:
Spoiler: Image

My alts were EdwardMidford and TsuchiyaTenaka. I apologise profusely for being bad and hiding behind them. I ask for forgiveness but know that won't be a simple feat. Please stop bringing up my past, as I'm striving towards a new future. I just sometimes struggle to show that I truly want said change.
User avatar
PokemonKidRyan
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:47 am
Location: The Cave (Secret location)

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Postby WindBlqde » Sat May 18, 2019 9:59 am

PokemonKidRyan wrote:I said before, while being a shade that I received no info from BRVR.
Someone else also confirmed that.

I'm more likely to be Goblin as a result than BRVR.
Y'all need Naga numbers to go down a bit. Considering Timur is non-Goblin and non-Shade it's more likely they're Naga than anything else.

Ok, so you and BRVR aren't both Jackals, which I suspected earlier.

You bring up a convincing point. I kinda feel like your some sort of executioner variant, but /vote timurtheking
Also, timur hasn't said anything in their defense.
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
User avatar
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Location: Eleanor's House

PreviousNext

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests