Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread - Day 3)

Looking for some forum fun? This is the place

How do you like this Fourm Game so Far?

Poll ended at Thu May 09, 2019 10:37 am

Good enough to get their own hub like Behind the Mask
5
36%
Pretty Good
3
21%
Decent
2
14%
Not Bad
0
No votes
OK
1
7%
Meh, just a normal FG to me
1
7%
Not really that good
1
7%
I dislike the idea
0
No votes
would never join again
0
No votes
I hate seth hosting, he's the worst!
1
7%
 
Total votes : 14

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby BRVR » Sat May 04, 2019 9:24 pm

Gooose26 wrote:
BRVR wrote:
Gooose26 wrote: Spoiler:
Seththeking wrote:
Gooose26 wrote:Meh I have no desire to add to memephase (Pretty sure that’s what the Timur vote is)

Is there a database or anything that I should be looking at for things like roles?

What makes Shade any less of a big mafia then humans being a small mafia? Are there different roles depending on faction size or something? Or are you just sinply pointing out that they are a bigger faction, which makes them like town because town has a big faction?


Yea Pretty much.
However I gave the smaller factions stronger abilities..

So can i find a roles database anywhere?

Not likely
My role is something I have never seen before

Then how will claiming play out? Wouldn’t that make it extremely, extremely hard for new players such as myself to fakeclaim if need be?

Claiming will get you killed by a Goblin/Shade. Unless you are a said Goblin/Shade.
My guess is that Goblins will have more townie things like investigatives and protectives.
Shade might have some more aggressive roles like killing and also protectives like crusader and BG
could both just be mixture of town roles though.
Spoiler: In Loving Memory of
Jason J. Hamilton
July 3, 1975 - March 29, 2018

'If you need me, call and I will come.
Though you can't see or touch me, I'll be near
And if you listen with your heart you'll hear
All my love around you soft and clear,

And then, when you must come this way alone
I'll greet you with a smile and say "Welcome Home!"'

Mario needs a replacement in his game!
User avatar
BRVR
Jester
Jester
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:14 pm
Location: Derp Land Jevil! (3/15)

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Gooose26 » Sat May 04, 2019 9:31 pm

Seththeking wrote:
Gooose26 wrote:
BRVR wrote:
Gooose26 wrote: Spoiler:
Seththeking wrote:
Gooose26 wrote:Meh I have no desire to add to memephase (Pretty sure that’s what the Timur vote is)

Is there a database or anything that I should be looking at for things like roles?

What makes Shade any less of a big mafia then humans being a small mafia? Are there different roles depending on faction size or something? Or are you just sinply pointing out that they are a bigger faction, which makes them like town because town has a big faction?


Yea Pretty much.
However I gave the smaller factions stronger abilities..

So can i find a roles database anywhere?

Not likely
My role is something I have never seen before

Then how will claiming play out? Wouldn’t that make it extremely, extremely hard for new players such as myself to fakeclaim if need be?


It’s simple to fake claim , just take your ability and change the wording up a bit.

That’s dumb. If I was a minority that could kill people for instance, the last thing I would want to do is tell people that I am a killer.

If I was pretty useless as a majority, the last thing I would want to do is tell people I was useless.

I’m assuming if nobody knows anything I could a) copy and paste my abilities and change the faction name or b) write out a completely new role based on what I want to claim and nobody would be able to distinguish authenticity.
User avatar
Gooose26
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:52 pm
Location: Either on the forums, or not

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby watchme1 » Sat May 04, 2019 9:33 pm

And i guess humans have something like a werewolf every night
FM Record - 4 Wins 6 Losses 3 Broken/draw
Spoiler: 4C - Investigator (broke)
4E - Consort (loss)
5D - Amnesiac->Doctor (win)
5F - Citizen (loss)
5G - Jester (win)
GFMR - Citizen (win)
CFM1 - Duck (draw)
CFM4 - Turncloak->Priest->Sage (win)
7R - Bodyguard (loss)
XVIII - Escort (loss)
18B - Hider (loss)
VFM51 - Mafia Jailkeeper (Canned)
VFM52 - Mafia Goon (loss)
User avatar
watchme1
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: Your computer wallpaper GMT + 10

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Seththeking » Sat May 04, 2019 9:34 pm

Gooose26 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Gooose26 wrote:
BRVR wrote:
Gooose26 wrote: Spoiler:
Seththeking wrote:
Gooose26 wrote:Meh I have no desire to add to memephase (Pretty sure that’s what the Timur vote is)

Is there a database or anything that I should be looking at for things like roles?

What makes Shade any less of a big mafia then humans being a small mafia? Are there different roles depending on faction size or something? Or are you just sinply pointing out that they are a bigger faction, which makes them like town because town has a big faction?


Yea Pretty much.
However I gave the smaller factions stronger abilities..

So can i find a roles database anywhere?

Not likely
My role is something I have never seen before

Then how will claiming play out? Wouldn’t that make it extremely, extremely hard for new players such as myself to fakeclaim if need be?


It’s simple to fake claim , just take your ability and change the wording up a bit.

That’s dumb. If I was a minority that could kill people for instance, the last thing I would want to do is tell people that I am a killer.

If I was pretty useless as a majority, the last thing I would want to do is tell people I was useless.

I’m assuming if nobody knows anything I could a) copy and paste my abilities and change the faction name or b) write out a completely new role based on what I want to claim and nobody would be able to distinguish authenticity.


Yes, that’s how you fake claim.
I trust in myself
I trust in my senses
I trust in my visions
I trust in my feelings
I trust in my thoughts
My trust is a bond that cannot be broken


Image

My Server
Spoiler: Click Here

My Personality
Spoiler:
Image


My Record
Spoiler: 7 - 13
View my Record Here
User avatar
Seththeking
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm
Location: In the Shadows

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Gooose26 » Sat May 04, 2019 9:37 pm

BRVR wrote:
Gooose26 wrote:
BRVR wrote:
Gooose26 wrote: Spoiler:
Seththeking wrote:
Gooose26 wrote:Meh I have no desire to add to memephase (Pretty sure that’s what the Timur vote is)

Is there a database or anything that I should be looking at for things like roles?

What makes Shade any less of a big mafia then humans being a small mafia? Are there different roles depending on faction size or something? Or are you just sinply pointing out that they are a bigger faction, which makes them like town because town has a big faction?


Yea Pretty much.
However I gave the smaller factions stronger abilities..

So can i find a roles database anywhere?

Not likely
My role is something I have never seen before

Then how will claiming play out? Wouldn’t that make it extremely, extremely hard for new players such as myself to fakeclaim if need be?

Claiming will get you killed by a Goblin/Shade. Unless you are a said Goblin/Shade.
My guess is that Goblins will have more townie things like investigatives and protectives.
Shade might have some more aggressive roles like killing and also protectives like crusader and BG
could both just be mixture of town roles though.

Here are some examples where this isn’t true.

“I’m a Human Veteran, alerting tonight”

“I’m a Jackel Tree, don’t waste your attacks on me because I’m immune.”

But if majority has just as good roles as minority then this tame is broken already. The smaller factions need killers and the msjority faction ks too strong if it has good killing abilities. If it comes down to a 1v1v1 or something then obviously the smaller faction should win, since the other factions allowed themselves to lose their advantages.
User avatar
Gooose26
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:52 pm
Location: Either on the forums, or not

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Gooose26 » Sat May 04, 2019 9:37 pm

Oh, then fakeclaming is actually really easy.
User avatar
Gooose26
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:52 pm
Location: Either on the forums, or not

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Gooose26 » Sat May 04, 2019 9:42 pm

Going to sleep, hopefully I’ll return to a lot more content then we currently have.
User avatar
Gooose26
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:52 pm
Location: Either on the forums, or not

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Jalandh » Sat May 04, 2019 10:05 pm

Well how about this. Ill do something really stupid but wynaut

I wont say which of the two I am but im apart of town.

I check peoples alignments..and I see if they are Shadish or Goblinish

I was wanting everyone to claim because Nagas and trolls come up as shadish while the other two appear as Goblinish

If your town, you want me alive
Tell your friend that in his death,
a part of you dies and goes with him.
Wherever he goes,
you also go.
He will not be alone.

Image
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sat May 04, 2019 11:21 pm

Oof this is gonna take a surprising amount of brain innit.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Image Image Image Image Image
Image


TREMBLE BEFORE MY PERFECTLY CENTRED SIGNATURE!!!
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Jalandh » Sat May 04, 2019 11:23 pm

So now everyone has to pick their side and we have the number game to go on :3c
Tell your friend that in his death,
a part of you dies and goes with him.
Wherever he goes,
you also go.
He will not be alone.

Image
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby TheDebil » Sun May 05, 2019 12:04 am

ahoy
town does not exist in this game so idk what you are on jalandh
The "best" "player" on the "site"
wow this guy is very epic -George Washignton
Image

FM Record: 5 - 14 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Dead

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby TheDebil » Sun May 05, 2019 12:05 am

/vote bluedetroyer
The "best" "player" on the "site"
wow this guy is very epic -George Washignton
Image

FM Record: 5 - 14 - 3
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Dead

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sun May 05, 2019 12:23 am

Now that's just crazy innit. Technically humans are the good guys.
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Image Image Image Image Image
Image


TREMBLE BEFORE MY PERFECTLY CENTRED SIGNATURE!!!
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Jalandh » Sun May 05, 2019 12:39 am

TheDebil wrote:ahoy
town does not exist in this game so idk what you are on jalandh


This is a scum claim right here v_v you should reread all of the posts because Seth said Shades/Goblins are the town
Tell your friend that in his death,
a part of you dies and goes with him.
Wherever he goes,
you also go.
He will not be alone.

Image
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby watchme1 » Sun May 05, 2019 2:45 am

Jalandh wrote:
TheDebil wrote:ahoy
town does not exist in this game so idk what you are on jalandh


This is a scum claim right here v_v you should reread all of the posts because Seth said Shades/Goblins are the town


I believe what seth said was an analogy, cause majority of people are town and the minority are scum
FM Record - 4 Wins 6 Losses 3 Broken/draw
Spoiler: 4C - Investigator (broke)
4E - Consort (loss)
5D - Amnesiac->Doctor (win)
5F - Citizen (loss)
5G - Jester (win)
GFMR - Citizen (win)
CFM1 - Duck (draw)
CFM4 - Turncloak->Priest->Sage (win)
7R - Bodyguard (loss)
XVIII - Escort (loss)
18B - Hider (loss)
VFM51 - Mafia Jailkeeper (Canned)
VFM52 - Mafia Goon (loss)
User avatar
watchme1
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: Your computer wallpaper GMT + 10

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby timurtheking » Sun May 05, 2019 2:56 am

Hi
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff
Favourite Roles: Jailor, Transporter, Veteran, Serial Killer, Consigliere, Mayor, Godfather and Witch
Disliked Roles: Framer, Arsonist, Medium and Retributionist
I prefer editing and balancing roles more than creating roles.
My Ranked Name is usually Monarchy with the demon skin who has a ghost pet.
User avatar
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:34 am
Location: My Castle, which is on the planet Earth of course.

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby GrumpyGoomba » Sun May 05, 2019 3:54 am

Hello
Discord tag is Cryomaniac#7403. Hit me up if ya need me.

Image Image Image Image Image
Image


TREMBLE BEFORE MY PERFECTLY CENTRED SIGNATURE!!!
User avatar
GrumpyGoomba
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:46 am
Location: Behind you.

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Denuran » Sun May 05, 2019 6:01 am

Seththeking wrote:
Gooose26 wrote:
BRVR wrote:
Gooose26 wrote:
Seththeking wrote:
Gooose26 wrote:Meh I have no desire to add to memephase (Pretty sure that’s what the Timur vote is)

Is there a database or anything that I should be looking at for things like roles?

What makes Shade any less of a big mafia then humans being a small mafia? Are there different roles depending on faction size or something? Or are you just sinply pointing out that they are a bigger faction, which makes them like town because town has a big faction?


Yea Pretty much.
However I gave the smaller factions stronger abilities..

So can i find a roles database anywhere?

Not likely
My role is something I have never seen before

Then how will claiming play out? Wouldn’t that make it extremely, extremely hard for new players such as myself to fakeclaim if need be?


It’s simple to fake claim , just take your ability and change the wording up a bit.



I honestly do not understand this game
Have you seen any other ninja?
Denuran
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Seththeking » Sun May 05, 2019 6:56 am

watchme1 wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
TheDebil wrote:ahoy
town does not exist in this game so idk what you are on jalandh


This is a scum claim right here v_v you should reread all of the posts because Seth said Shades/Goblins are the town


I believe what seth said was an analogy, cause majority of people are town and the minority are scum


Yes, I was just comparing it to TOS, it wasn’t meant to Ben taken literally.
I trust in myself
I trust in my senses
I trust in my visions
I trust in my feelings
I trust in my thoughts
My trust is a bond that cannot be broken


Image

My Server
Spoiler: Click Here

My Personality
Spoiler:
Image


My Record
Spoiler: 7 - 13
View my Record Here
User avatar
Seththeking
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm
Location: In the Shadows

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Seththeking » Sun May 05, 2019 7:01 am



Vote Count

(3 Votes) Timurtheking - Jaland, BRVR, Denuran
(1 Vote) The Debil - Hawkwing
(1 Vote) BlueDestoryer - TheDebil



I trust in myself
I trust in my senses
I trust in my visions
I trust in my feelings
I trust in my thoughts
My trust is a bond that cannot be broken


Image

My Server
Spoiler: Click Here

My Personality
Spoiler:
Image


My Record
Spoiler: 7 - 13
View my Record Here
User avatar
Seththeking
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm
Location: In the Shadows

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby WindBlqde » Sun May 05, 2019 7:06 am

Sorry I haven't been active yet, but, I was wondering if we could just /vote end day like your last game? Isn't there no real purpose to vote people on the first day?
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
User avatar
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Location: Eleanor's House

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Seththeking » Sun May 05, 2019 7:08 am

WindBlqde wrote:Sorry I haven't been active yet, but, I was wondering if we could just /vote end day like your last game? Isn't there no real purpose to vote people on the first day?


The real purpose is to eliminate the other race.
I trust in myself
I trust in my senses
I trust in my visions
I trust in my feelings
I trust in my thoughts
My trust is a bond that cannot be broken


Image

My Server
Spoiler: Click Here

My Personality
Spoiler:
Image


My Record
Spoiler: 7 - 13
View my Record Here
User avatar
Seththeking
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:03 pm
Location: In the Shadows

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby WindBlqde » Sun May 05, 2019 7:10 am

Seththeking wrote:
WindBlqde wrote:Sorry I haven't been active yet, but, I was wondering if we could just /vote end day like your last game? Isn't there no real purpose to vote people on the first day?


The real purpose is to eliminate the other race.

Yes, but no race has 10 people.
I am a preteen fortnite tiktok kid
User avatar
WindBlqde
Mayor
Mayor
 
Posts: 858
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm
Location: Eleanor's House

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Jalandh » Sun May 05, 2019 8:08 am

watchme1 wrote:
Jalandh wrote:
TheDebil wrote:ahoy
town does not exist in this game so idk what you are on jalandh


This is a scum claim right here v_v you should reread all of the posts because Seth said Shades/Goblins are the town


I believe what seth said was an analogy, cause majority of people are town and the minority are scum


but it still stands. Those in shade/goblin are a majority with no chats. Most of the others have chats and are alot more powerful.

Shades/goblins still want to focus on getting others lynched as we will have weaker abilities compared to basically the coven and the nk

My ability lets me sort them into the two groups and that turns it into an easy numbers game.
Tell your friend that in his death,
a part of you dies and goes with him.
Wherever he goes,
you also go.
He will not be alone.

Image
User avatar
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Location: BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO

Re: Forum Fantasy Episode 1 (Main Thread)

Postby Hawkwing425 » Sun May 05, 2019 8:20 am

Can I change my vote to /vote bluedetroyer?
Cabin Map
Spoiler:
User avatar
Hawkwing425
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 10:20 pm
Location: Locked in my own personal hell (UTC-7)

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests