Assassin House. Congratulations Lemonader!!!

A place for old, unplayed, and completed games go to lie.

Assassin House. Congratulations Lemonader!!!

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:29 pm

Year: 2019. Location: Unknown. A Man in a black, hooded robe prepares his home for his most ambitious project yet. He has been secretly keeping tabs on the world's most successful assassins, patiently waiting for the day when he invites them to his house for the ultimate game of Assassin. One will leave his house far richer than they could have imagined. The others will die in the slaughter that is about to unfold before them. The man in black smiles as the group of unsuspecting assassins enter the house to play the ultimate game.

This is Assassin House.

Mechanics:
Each player is equipped with a gun, 3 shields, $1,000, and the name of one other person in the house. Your goal: to put yourself in the best position possible to assassinate your target. Once you do so, you will earn a commission: 65% of whatever amount of money they have on them at the time of death. After you kill your target, whoever that player was targeting becomes your new target. The game continues until only 2 players are left, at which point, whoever has the most money wins the game and exits the house alive.

Guns: Your gun has a base likelihood of 65% chance of a successful kill. For each extra person in the room when you attack, this base likelihood goes down by 5%. (So, if there are 4 people in a room and you choose to attack your target, your likelihood is 55%- 5% for each person that isn't you or your target. If there's 3 total people in the room, it's 60%). Additionally, 10% of your commission (subtracted from the 65% you earn in the first place) goes to the other players in your room. So, it's in your best interest to wait until you're in a room alone with your target. If your attack is unsuccessful, no one will know that you made an attempt to attack. If you succeed, no one will know that you made an attack, only that an attack was made. NOTE: it is impossible for 2 players to have each other as targets until the very end of the game, and you can ONLY attack someone if they are your target.

Shields: Each player has 3 shields which reduce their assassin's odds of a successful attack by 30% should a player choose to use a shield. You only get 3 for the entire game, so use them wisely.

Phases:
This game consists of 2 phases: Day and Night. Each phase lasts 24 hours. If the start of a new phase is delayed for any reason, ALL actions MUST be sent in before the deadline regardless of delay.

Day: At the beginning of the day, everyone's cash totals will be displayed, any deaths that occurred the previous night will be announced, and the rooms that are open for players to enter the following night will be listed. During the day, all players are gathered in the Main Hall, and thus all discussion happens publicly on the thread. Each player can choose which room they would like to enter by typing /enter [room] in the thread. You may change which room you are entering only twice per day, meaning you are locked in to whatever your third choice is. If you do not choose a room in time, you are defaulted to the Main Hall for the night. You cannot go to the same room two nights in a row. Additionally, there will be a public vote during the day to send one player to Solitary confinement for the night. While in solitary, that player cannot attack or be attacked, but will also lose 10% of the cash they have earned. The same player cannot be sent to solitary confinement twice in a row. WARNING: on predetermined nights, the player who is voted into solitary will actually be sent to the Control Room, where they will have a chance to manipulate the game.
Voting will be done as is in Forum mafia: by typing /vote [player] in bold. Your vote may not be counted if it is not in bold or if it is in a spoiler. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the 24 hour day phase will be sent to solitary. In the event of a tie, RNG decides. You may change your votes as often as you'd like. You cannot vote for yourself

Night: Once the day phase has ended, you will be sent to the room you chose during the day and will be locked there for the night. If there are other people in your room, you will be added to a discord chat with that player or those players, where you can discuss anything you would like. If you and your target are in the same room, you may choose to attack by notifying me in DMs of your intention to do so. You may also choose to use a shield at any time during the night by DMing me as well. During the night, certain rooms will have different events which may present a challenge, Dilemma, or the ominous Red Button. All events and their locations are predetermined.

Challenges: If you are in a room where a challenge takes place, you will face off against anyone in the room for a chance to win a prize that could help you in the game. Challenges will be similar to those of Survivor and Big Brother, but on a smaller scale.

Dilemmas: If you are in a room where a Dilemma takes place, you and anyone you are in the room with will be forced to make a decision that could have positive or negative consequences for you and/or the rest of the house. All players in the room will have to come to a consensus regarding the Dilemma.

The Red Button: If you are in a room where this Red Button is being housed, you will be presented with a choice of whether or not to push it. The affects of pushing it will be displayed, and players in the room will have a choice of whether to push it or not. Unlike Dilemmas, all players in the room do not have to agree to push it, as only one person can push it and it only affects the person who pushed it. The button can only be pushed once by whoever pushes it first. The button won't be a known entity until all players in the room are online.

Rooms: Each room has special attributes that can create an incentive to go to them. They are as follows:
Spoiler: Living Room: A large, furnished room complete with 2 Sofas, an armchair, and a bookcase. Because of the largeness of the space, while in this room, your base odds of successfully assassinating your target are lowered to 60%, but your commission increases to 70%.

Master bedroom: This deluxe bedroom comes complete with a 4-poster King size Memory foam bed, fireplace, and private bathroom. While in this bedroom, you can choose to sleep for the night, making you keener the following day and increasing your accuracy and evasiveness by 10% (meaning your base odds of a successful attack go up tp 75% and your assassin’s base odds of a successful attack go down to 55%). However, if you choose to sleep, you will be COMPLETELY defenseless should your assassin be in the same room and choose to attack you, and they WILL successfully kill you. Only one person may sleep in the bed per night, and all players in the room must agree on who can sleep there.

Dining Hall: This dining room is decorated with a large, 24-seat dining table and various taxidermy exhibits on the walls around the table. Because of the hypnotic stare of these exhibits, it’s possible to catch your target off guard, and the base odds of a successful kill in this room increase by 15%.

Kitchen: This exquisite Kitchen used to serve countless meals to this mansion’s many guests, but has since been abandoned. While in this room, you may choose to cook a meal and bring it to the Dining Hall. This will cause any attack in the Dining Hall to fail. All players in this room must agree to cook a meal.

Guest Room: This luxurious Bedroom used to be where guests would stay for the night. If you bring a guest into this room, your base odds of successfully assassinating your target increase 5% for each additional (ie third fourth or fifth) person in this room.

Panic Room: This is a room where the owner of the mansion would hide if anyone were ever to attack the house. This room is completely safe and all attacks will fail, regardless of who else is in the room. This room will always remain open, but you can only enter this room once during the entire game.

Game Room: This secret room used to be a place where the mansion’s owner would hold secret Gambling nights. While in this room, you can choose to wager some of your money in a game of chance.

Art Gallery: The owner of this mansion prided himself on his excellent taste in art, which he would often showcase in his own house. Because of the open space, your base odds of a successful attack go up to 80%, but this room is not free to enter. You must pay $200 to enter for the night.

Ballroom: A beautiful, stunning Ballroom where the mysterious owner would hold the biggest balls in the country. While in this room, you can kill your target and keep your entire commission, regardless of how many people are here. However, your odds of a successful kill are lowered by 10% for each extra person in the room.

Main Hall: There are no special attributes to this room. You have the option to stay in this room at the end of the night or join another room.

Solitary Confinement: This room was meant to lock up any criminals who attempted to break into the mansion. Players will vote during the day for who will be sent to this room for the night. Whoever is sent to solitary cannot attack or be attacked. If there’s a tie for the most votes, RNG will decide who goes to solitary for the night. The same person cannot be sent to solitary twice in a row.

Control room: This is an off limits room that controls which rooms are open and closed for the day and can possibly yield advantages in the game. It is on permanent lockdown barring any special circumstances.

Dilemmas: Each night, players in certain rooms will be faced with a Dilemma or a challenge, the results of which could have an impact on the game.

Joining:
There is no limit to how many players can be in this game! To sign up, simply do /join and list your discord username if we are not already friends on discord. The signups will be open until unless we have not reached the minimum of 13 players. There will be no replacements in this game. If you choose to no longer play the game, your slot will be modkilled.
Last edited by mdb1023 on Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:06 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Discord: Finn#5059

http://www.twitch.tv/mikeakafinn?sr=a

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Re: Assassin House. Signups: 0/∞

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:29 pm

Assassins:

1) Chemist1422
2) Timetoreap
3) Kirigirii
4) timurtheking
5) bluedetroyer
6) Multiuniverse
7) BRVR
8) SamuelJackson1972
9) Phone0Ix
10) Qmanthegamer
11) TheNightmareFox
12) Cenvil2
13) Jalandh
14) Qwertyuiopl
15) Lemonader666
Last edited by mdb1023 on Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:53 am, edited 8 times in total.

Do you like Mafia? You'll love Survivor, and and we're hosting games of them all the time! It's super easy to join and learn how to play, and the best part is- it's all on discord! Join the Finnvivor discord server to see when signups for a new game go up! Click here to join the server or DM me on discord for details! !
mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Location: At work, rehearsal, or finishing whatever I pushed off to the last minute this time.

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:33 pm

/join
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby TimeToReap » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:37 pm

/join
if you are wondering where i have gone check my website

Locking myself out of this account now *dab*
TimeToReap
Doctor
Doctor

Postby Kirigirii » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:37 pm

/join
Proud creator of Betrayal - The ultimate game of backstabbing. There is no game in progress currently but there will be soon!

Survivor/Big Brother Record:
Survivor: Halloween - 2nd
Survivor: All Stars - 18th
Survivor: Anarchy - 6th
Survivor: World Tour - 9th
Big Brother: The Black Hat - 8th
Survivor: Ragnarok - 8th
Survivor: Champions vs Contenders - 6th
Survivor: Blindside Island - 7th
Kirigirii
Witch
Witch

Postby timurtheking » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:40 pm

/join

Can we kill our hunter aka the person who has us as their target
Check out my ideas:
The Philosophers (New Faction)
Witch Change/buff

Just remembering the good times when this forum was alive :))

Best known for; hosting The Room FG series and being the Right Hand of Game's Hub
timurtheking
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Bluedetroyer » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:50 pm

/join
I own 3 dogs and 3 cats.
hello

Behind the Mask Record

1-1

Spoiler: BtM: School Trouble - Loner (Deceiver) - guesses DP8 - Chef (poisoner) win
IDDY BtM - Pesant - Pesant (me) win

Bluedetroyer
Witch
Witch

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:56 pm

timurtheking wrote:/join

Can we kill our hunter aka the person who has us as their target

nope

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Multiuniverse » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:59 pm

in

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Re: Assassin House. Signups: 6/∞

Postby BRVR » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:54 pm

/join unless i have to be in the discord for the entirety of it.
THE GREAT KIJAH IS BACK AND IS HERE TO STAY!
I AM OPEN TO MAKING NEW FRIENDS TO FILL THE VOID IN MY HEART OF SADNESS!
BRVR
Survivor
Survivor

Postby mdb1023 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:17 pm

BRVR wrote:/join unless i have to be in the discord for the entirety of it.

Not for the entirety but all night chats will use discord.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby SamuelJackson1972 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:44 am

/join
DragCave:
Image ImageImage
Spoiler: Image
Thanks burgy! :D
SamuelJackson1972
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XI] Winner

Postby Phone0Ix » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:36 am

/join
Call me Phone Ig

Or Silver because of my old discord name. Or Mikan because of my new discord name. Or Julian as that's my actual name
Phone0Ix

Re: Assassin House. Signups: 9/∞

Postby Qmanthegamer » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:05 pm

/join mwahaha
It's been a while hasn't it. I barely even remember forum unicode...

Anywhere, you're probably here for Region Trotters: Discord Divided right? Figures.

Well, I won't shy away from giving you the idol. Here it is, right below

Might want to open the image in a new tab to get a good size <3
Qmanthegamer
Survivor
Survivor

Postby TheNightmareFox » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:37 am

/jpin
Man I can't come up with anything good to put here
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Postby TheNightmareFox » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:37 am

/join*
Man I can't come up with anything good to put here
TheNightmareFox
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Assassin House. Signups: 11/∞

Postby Cenvil2 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:16 pm

Join.
Marluna#5358
Cenvil2

Postby Jalandh » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:38 am

/join
Use your full power. Take out your soul weapon, and do your best. Otherwise...

You'll die.
Jalandh
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby qwertyuiopl » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:17 pm

/in
Are you E?
qwertyuiopl
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby mdb1023 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:04 pm

Although we are at 13 players, I'm going to extend the start to tomorrow cause I'm busy today.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby lemonader666 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:00 am

/join

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Re: Assassin House. Starting Soon

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:51 am

The game will start shortly. You will be given your first targets and the First Day will begin.

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Re: Assassin House. Day 1: First Deliberation

Postby Kirigirii » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:02 am

Good luck people
Proud creator of Betrayal - The ultimate game of backstabbing. There is no game in progress currently but there will be soon!

Survivor/Big Brother Record:
Survivor: Halloween - 2nd
Survivor: All Stars - 18th
Survivor: Anarchy - 6th
Survivor: World Tour - 9th
Big Brother: The Black Hat - 8th
Survivor: Ragnarok - 8th
Survivor: Champions vs Contenders - 6th
Survivor: Blindside Island - 7th
Kirigirii
Witch
Witch

Postby mdb1023 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:33 am

Fifteen people from all around the world enter a house and gather in he main hall, all of them oblivious as to why they are here. Suddenly, The doors to the house are locked and a mysterious voice can be heard being broadcasted throughout the house:

Welcome to my humble abode. Please, make yourself at home! For most of you, this mansion will become your final resting place. You may be asking yourselves why you are here. The truth is, I have been watching you. I know what each and every one of you has done, and I know that you are all in a shady line of business: killing others for a profit. Someone gives you money and a name, and you end their life. Well, now I am giving you each one final mission. In your bags, you'll find $1,000 and a name. Whoever's name is on that paper is who your target is. During the night, you may select any of the open rooms to spend the night. If you and your target are in the same room, you may try to terminate them. If you succeed, you will take a percentage of the money they have on them. Under no other circumstances will you be allowed to kill anyone. It won't work, trust me. When only 2 of you are left alive, whichever assassin has accumulated the most money wins the game and may leave the house alive. This leaves you with a dilemma: take your target out sooner or wait until they have more money?

Now then, for the start of our first day: You must all publicly dispute over which one of you will be sent to Solitary confinement. That person will lose 10% of their money and be unable to attack their target. But, of course, that person will also be safe for the night. You have 24 hours to decide who that person will be. Get cracking, everyone!!

Current Assets:
Spoiler: 1) Chemist1422: $1000, 3 Shields
2) Timetoreap: $1000, 3 Shields
3) Kirigirii: $1000, 3 Shields
4) timurtheking: $1000, 3 Shields
5) bluedetroyer: $1000, 3 Shields
6) Multiuniverse: $1000, 3 Shields
7) BRVR: $1000, 3 Shields
8) SamuelJackson1972: $1000, 3 Shields
9) Phone0Ix: $1000, 3 Shields
10) Qmanthegamer: $1000, 3 Shields
11) TheNightmareFox: $1000, 3 Shields
12) Cenvil2: $1000, 3 Shields
13) Jalandh: $1000, 3 Shields
14) Qwertyuiopl: $1000, 3 Shields
15) Lemonader666: $1000, 3 Shields

Room Statuses for the day:
Spoiler: Living Room: Open
Master Bedroom: Open
Dining Hall: Open
Kitchen: Open
Guest Room: Open
Panic Room: Open (1 entry per player)
Game Room: Closed
Art Gallery: Closed
Ballroom: Closed
Main Hall: Open
Solitary Confinement: Open by vote
Control Room: Closed.

Voting and room selections begin now. This phase will conclude at

mdb1023
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby TimeToReap » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:37 am

/enter the bedroom
if you are wondering where i have gone check my website

Locking myself out of this account now *dab*
TimeToReap
Doctor
Doctor

Next

Return to Completed/Abandoned Games